Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lovense - Internet Remote Controlled Vibrator
Does Anyone Else Own Any Lovense Toys ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I bought one recently. Use it in my ass.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
"Teledildonic"
I looked these toys up and discovered an entirely new word for my vocabulary - "Teledildonic!" scared scared

What an absolutely, wonderful new word! angel thumbup angel

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have owned one for a while now and I love it. It is the best remote vibe I have ever had. It adds another layer of sexual excitement for hubby and boyfriends. I like that it can be used in close range or remotely if you are not with the person you want to control it. I will put it in and then text one of them that I am fully charged and ready to go and they will play with it throughout the day. By the time I get home I am off the chart horny. When I go out to dinner and hubby plays with the controls it drives me crazy.

I do wish it was a little stronger. It does not stimulate my clit as much as I would like since it is inside. And it can be finicky with maintaining connection but still a wonderful toy, although not cheap.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I purchased on for my wife. The connection does drop from time to time and it's not very powerful. Seems to work better when she put it in her ass.

Racketsports
Lush 2
I'm considering getting the Lush 2 for the wife so she can have some fun when out in public. My concerns are that it is either too noisey, not powerful enough or will fall out given that she is rather loose. We'd like some real work feedback on how good they are and address the above concerns.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.73 seconds