Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
  • 1(current)
  • Page size 
  • Page of 19
  • 553 records
Elsien
Coronavirus Vaccine
Who will have it and who will refuse it?.
I will be having it as soon as I am offered.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
At 68, Mrs & I WILL be getting it! Think we prefer the Moderna varity! More temp stable!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I will have it as soon its availible

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
marriedbi52 said: At 68, Mrs & I WILL be getting it! Think we prefer the Moderna varity! More temp stable!

I guess that that Modena version is the better of the two.you seem to have over there.
The other one has to be super stored etc.
Lot's of mistakes or short cutings might happen.
If it's " gone off "
Will it kill you ?

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

I assume whatever vaccine is used here in the UK its aid to help boost the T cells in the human body would be a huge benefit at giving the body that extra help whenever you may catch the Covid virus and come-out after it being in a much better and healthier person to carry-on your everyday Life !

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
alley52cat said:
I assume whatever vaccine is used here in the UK its aid to help boost the T cells in the human body would be a huge benefit at giving the body that extra help whenever you may catch the Covid virus and come-out after it being in a much better and healthier person to carry-on your everyday Life !

It will probably save suffering and death after about a month of the second jab. for a short time for those who take it.
These vaccines will not destroy the virus, and those who are taking any form of vaccine will still be very infectious to others.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Thoughts about the "Oxford" vaccine over here.
Could be given the Ok from tomorrow or in the next few days.
Probably safer.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Interesting development.
Work underway to mix the Oxford and Sputnik V vaccines together.
Surprising research and trials but it could work.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Is like to take it but some manufacturers are warning people with severe allergies to steer clear for the moment due to bad reactions. Soon as they fix that, I'm in.

lip2lip
Virus
I’m sure after the MHRA approve what ever, it will be rolled out. Personally it will help those vulnerable moving forward, but emphasise is it’s not a cure but similar to most jabs a helpful boost to immune systems. We also need to be vigilant as most elderly think it’s a cure.

igowiththeflow
I will wait for the first few million to take it then I will think about it probably for another few years to see what happens to the guinea pigs

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
igowiththeflow said: I will wait for the first few million to take it then I will think about it probably for another few years to see what happens to the guinea pigs

Seems like Spain is going to make a list of those who don't take a vaccine,if offered, whichever it is.
Apparently to put them at the back of the list if they need to go into Hospital.

Do remember these vaccines do not destroy the Virus
They hopefully should help protect the infected host only for a time.

igowiththeflow
Raven2005 said:
igowiththeflow said: I will wait for the first few million to take it then I will think about it probably for another few years to see what happens to the guinea pigs

Seems like Spain is going to make a list of those who don't take a vaccine,if offered, whichever it is.
Apparently to put them at the back of the list if they need to go into Hospital.

I personally think that it should be mandatory for everyone to have to take the vaccine. If you do not take the vaccine then it is obvious that you do not care about anyone else. I think that shaming would work well for the resisters. Perhaps take away their right to travel or even make them pay a daily fine for each day they go without. 2c

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
igowiththeflow said:
Raven2005 said:

I personally think that it should be mandatory for everyone to have to take the vaccine. If you do not take the vaccine then it is obvious that you do not care about anyone else. I think that shaming would work well for the resisters. Perhaps take away their right to travel or even make them pay a daily fine for each day they go without. 2c

The problem with this is that a vaccine should only protect who is vaccinated.
They will be just as infectious and able to pass it onto anyone else.
No vaccine actually kills the virus.

igowiththeflow
Raven2005 said:
igowiththeflow said:
Raven2005 said:

The problem with this is that a vaccine should only protect who is vaccinated.
They will be just as infectious and able to pass it onto anyone else.
No vaccine actually kills the virus.

Well, I had the vaccine and it made me terribly ill. Also I had trouble moving my face.

igowiththeflow

It is terrible what they are doing to these poor English people! Why are they the ones being picked on?

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
The Chinese Vaccine is being blocked by the West due to financial gain reasons.

DanajustDana
As well it should be, Ravers!

igowiththeflow
money for nothing
checks for free! i can hardly wait to get my $2000 check! thank you China!

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Something tells me the best one will be a blend of the "Oxford" one and the "Sputnik" one.
Definitely not the one that needs "Super Freezers" to keep it fresh.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care

This one seems better than the Big Freezer One from The U.S.A.
They are not compatible.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Yeah, we saw this last night, juxtaposed with what was going on in Times Square. You know, we were watching that Ryan Seacrest Times Square thing live, too. Only a handful of spectators it seemed in the streets of NY, enclosed in specially prepared waist-high barriers, singers and hosts having masks on masks off then back on again, and then there's Katie Perry singing with Luke whatshisname, inside, he's playing the piano, she's sprawled on the piano, no distancing, not a mask in sight.

See, those are just factual observations. Not even going to make a comment. Y'all can think for yourselves.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
The News changes.

The Two Jabs.

First instructions were to take the second one after a month.
It was said that the first one did very little and that the second one actually did the job

The 3-week gap between the two jabs (UK) is being extended to 3 Months,
Now saying that the first jab provides a lot of protection to those who only take the first one.

This is probably because of the need to spread it out to as quickly as possible knowing that there's not enough for a second jab after just a 3-week gap.
(in 3 months time, I guess it will have mutated again)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Raven2005 said: The News changes.

The Two Jabs.

First instructions were to take the second one after a month.
It was said that the first one did very little and that the second one actually did the job

The 3-week gap between the two jabs (UK) is being extended to 3 Months,
Now saying that the first jab provides a lot of protection to those who only take the first one.

This is probably because of the need to spread it out to as quickly as possible knowing that there's not enough for a second jab after just a 3-week gap.
(in 3 months time, I guess it will have mutated again)

Comforting to see that the highly trained professionals behind the vaccines know what they're doing.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
karenalways said: Take it for shits sake. Keep us all safe. I don`t want to get anyone`s snots with the disease on me. Where your damned masks!!!!!!!!! Your face diaper, where them! Don`t want me to catch ya without one. I`ll shame your ass till it`s black and blue.

The fact is that none of the vaccines actually kill the virus.
They should only help the person who has taken a vaccine.
You remain just as infectious to others that you come into contact with.
Standard Masks have always been to protect others from you.

• 1(current)
  • Page size 
  • Page of 19
  • 553 records

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.7 seconds