Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cunnilinguys ?
OK, how long after your love-life started did it take you to start eating at the Y? This may help me understand why it took four of five years after my love life started before the first guy went down on me.... After that, sex was sooooo muuuuuch moooore fuuuun! So, let me know? happydance yahoo

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
About 14! My 1st sexually mature F was my step mom. She taught me many wonderful things about M-F sex. Not the least of which was how to please a woman orally! She gave fantastic head, so I was eager to learn how to return the pleasure.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i had a tounge in me before i would let a dick in me.. grin grin redeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
marriedbi52 said: About 14! My 1st sexually mature F was my step mom. She taught me many wonderful things about M-F sex. Not the least of which was how to please a woman orally! She gave fantastic head, so I was eager to learn how to return the pleasure.

[/quo

.........both you and your stepmom betrayed your father, did I get that right?

slipn7epa
He surprised me
I was about 15, my boyfriend from then who became my husband and still is surprised me one day when we played hooky from school. He came over to my house after parents left for work and I had just gotten out of the shower and we headed straight for the bedroom. He took off my robe and he just went straight to my pussy with kisses. I had always wondered what it would be like to have him lick my pussy and I pressed him against my open lips and he just went at it and it was one of the most exciting feelings I ever had. To this day we both love giving oral as much as always.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
long time ago now but .... LOL
believe it or not I actually ate at the Y before the little head entered
rather young and experiments were touching and tasting so eating came soon after feeling
little head entering the Y did follow but oral was first giving and receiving
and I always want to explore a lady with hands and mouth and tongue lots
women really are delicious creatures smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oral first?
All of you, so far, had oral sex before you had intercourse? Where were you when I was young? I missed out on almost five years of the good stuff. blush blushing confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Straight away
As a teenager well not straight away , my gf at the time was a virgin as was i ,for a few months we pleasured each other with hands ,then chatted about oral and gave it a go , i love licking pussy and any chance i had i would tease that pussy through her panties before getting to it , she loved cowgirl riding my face making my tshirt wet with pussy juice lol ,it was a few more months before we started on the sex .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: All of you, so far, had oral sex before you had intercourse? Where were you when I was young? I missed out on almost five years of the good stuff. blush blushing confused

I wish I had known you back then too cause you are a delicious feast Julieann and I would love a taste or twenty tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's how I started out, just going down on my girlfriend (as it turns out, that is all we ever did sexually!). Must be why I love doing it so much.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sorry Julie, I can’t remember closedeyes

I know it was probably around the age of 16 and I had intercourse sometime before I discovered the delights of tasting the Y.

These days I can’t get enough and I’m down on the Y at every opportunity raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh, i never had intercourse with my first girlfriend, in high school, but i eat her out for years - even after high school. She wanted to wait til she was married. She never had me wanting for more. smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I was fourteen, my finger met her pussy a few times a week for about a month till
we were alone long enough for me to get her panties off, we didn't have that much time
and my compulsion started, I was more interested in french kissing her pussy than I
was in fucking her, my cock didn't get his turn for another week, I spent my time
licking her pussy and her sister came home and interrupted.
(I went home and jacked off all nite smelling my face full of pussy, lol )
I've honed my skills over the years, my love for doing this along with some advice
from a lesbian and a couple of bi girlfriends from my past,
I believe I have an advantage at this over most men, this would be my choice if
I were trying to show off my sexual skills, my lips and tongue feel sexual pleasure,
I crave this more than getting a bj, I'm convinced one of the voices in my head is
a lesbian, non stop telling me how much pleasure she will bring to me if
I can control the other voices in my head and let her take the lead in getting us all
some pussy
raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Dining at the Y
ausfoIey said:
Julieannfringe said: All of you, so far, had oral sex before you had intercourse? Where were you when I was young? I missed out on almost five years of the good stuff. blush blushing confused

I wish I had known you back then too cause you are a delicious feast Julieann and I would love a taste or twenty tongue

I wish you had been in my group of college friends too. I had no idea how much I was missing for those five years, until receiving my first munch! love heart love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said:
ausfoIey said:

I wish you had been in my group of college friends too. I had no idea how much I was missing for those five years, until receiving my first munch! love heart love

It would be so exciting and enjoyable to taste you Julieann

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dining at the Y

At the beach and started out after a swim with my then gf. She enjoyed it and as it was before the pill days a BJ and a good pussy lucking was the safe option.

All my partners over the years loved it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dining at the Y
My second girlfriend taught me how so when I started dating my wife it was from day one. 48 years later she still looks forward to my tongue. I watched a lot of lesbian videos and learned a lot also.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In high school
Small town, the pharmacists all knew our parents so difficult to get condoms for penetrative sex. She was in college, but not experienced, and oral was safe sex. I had no qualms about dining on her, and learned the ropes pretty quickly - she would drench my face and always leave a huge wet spot, writhe her hips and shudder in orgasm - but I wouldn’t stop until she made me! She gave me my first bj, too, but that’s another story.

My wife had an even worse wait than you did, J: she started screwing at 16 and had been through a couple of dozen guys before we met as residents at the hospital. The first night we wound up in bed, I went down on her until she had an earth shattering orgasm; she then took me into her mouth for a bit before letting me enter her. After, she said nobody had ever gone down on her - and she’d been having sex for 10 years! She also said she never had a cock in her mouth (“too intimate”wink, but later admitted that she had done it some but never let a guy cum in her mouth. That all changed quickly, as she rapidly became expert at bj’s and never misses a drop! 👌

And we rarely have sex without me spending some quality time at the y . . .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cunnilinguys
My girlfriend in college that became my wife loved for me to eat her pussy. She was a bit shy at first and would only let me go down on her while she had her panties on. They really got soaked. She actually would suck the head of my cock thru my briefs, and they got soaked. It all worked out tho. It just took her a while to shave her pubic hair as I like a nice slick pussy. jerk

Essexlad66
Cunnilinguys
I started at 15 years old but the night I first slept with my late wife ,she stood and the end of the bed took her bra off and wearing a small thong and got into bed.
I knew I was going to cum quick so I decided to go down on her and to my surprise I blew her mind and sure thats why she married me as I did it most nights and days to her jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
From the first time we took our pants off in front of each other. Now, the longer we’ve been together, the less it happens, but we each deserve a chance to look at the top of each other’s heads once in a while. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I ate at the wife with my wife way before diky dunkin!! We were both 18n when we met and to scared to screw. No complaints still together 40 years later!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Corrrection
Ate at the Y with my future wife!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Delicious
I can’t remember my fist dinning at the Y but it was an extension of smelling and tasting pussy juices on my fingers. Sex started at 19 so by 20 and in university I was experimenting with many girls and once I started to dine I’ve never looked back. Many women love my technique and love to leave the dry juices on my face afterwards, lingering reminded of a delicious time. My Japanese wife hadn’t had much experience of it and was surprised by how much I love to eat in (lol). Maybe cultural. But now she is a squirter and we very rarely fuck without eating in. raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have always been focused on eating the woman out. Rimming her out too. Most women prefer to get off with oral and many prefer rimming as their main foreplay before getting their Pussy royally fucked. I cannot cognitively fathom any sexual activity with a woman unless eating or rimming is involved. I don't care if she is hairy, smooth, mix and showered or not you eat it and lick it up, plain and simple. Turning face-fucking into a daily need should be the mission of every male tongue alive.

Women who learn to face-sit and just fuck your face will drench you.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ten Year Wait !! Jommy's Wife
Jommy's wife waited for TEN YEARS for her first munch! That's longer than my five-year wait. And she ended up marrying Jommy, the first man who ever went down on her! So, what does that say about all her prior lovers? And on the bright side, it says something wonderful about you, Jommy. Good for both of you!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Munch before Dickie dunk
I am just like several other of the guys here. I was 15 she was 14. We had been friends for a while and did a little kissing face and touching here and there. She asked me to her junior high graduation dance and I gladly accepted. We always had a great time together and she knew on hot nights I slept down in my basement. Karen asked me if she snuck out of her house could we meet in my basement and watch some TV. Of course I said yes. It was extremely hot that evening so all I was wearing was gym shorts, no undies or T-shirt. I guess Karen had the same idea she arrived with very short gym shorts and a tube top that covered almost nothing. We started our usual kissy face and I easily removed her tube top kissing her very small tits and then started working my way down to the "Y" without really expecting to get there. To my surprise she showed no resistance and was already extremely wet when my tongue 1st entered her very sweet pussy. That was really love at 1st sight and taste. I have never stopped loving licking sweet pussys. In my college days I was well known for giving great back rubs and licking beautiful hairy pussys. Yes that was back in the 70s and why I so love your so natural pussy and small tits. So wish you were in my college crowd we would've made very sweet music together because it appears that both of us really enjoy oral more than anything else. raspberry redeyes raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cunnilingus
I started eating pussy at 15 school camp the daughter of the hosts 16, beautiful smooth vagina I was a virgin and so was she ,she had multiple orgasims and then mum walked in on us

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slow learner
It took me a while to and enjoy dining at the Y. It was about a year before I tried eating my first love and I never really got into it . Didn't really enjoy doing it .. A bit immature and inhibited.Cant get enough these days absolutely love it raspberry