Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting caught in public (f)
2 years a go a friend of mine (21y male) and me (22y back then) went to the beach to sunbath and relax. After some time we felt kinda horny so we went back to our parked car for some fun. The car was parked next to a tree and no one passed by so we felt kinda secure and unobserved.
We started having fun and after quite amount of time when i was riding him bounce on the backseat I looked over and behind a car further away were 2 boys staring at us haha angel The had to be around 15 years old or smth like that.
SO we instantly stopped and drove away tongue

I bet those boys had the best days of their lives jerk heart

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Feel free to ask questions if u have any

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
So I have to ask is this a true story? redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes
yes my friend heart

Lakesidelover21
;-)x
Always love the beach!!! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, I have a question ..... why did you stop? I bet the young guys loved it.

When was around that age myself and a mate saw a couple having sex and a local beauty spot after all these years I have never forgot about it. It was in my wank bank for years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
we were scared that they talk to their moms about that ... and in that time i hadnt much experience about doing it in public

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mrsminimi said: we were scared that they talk to their moms about that ... and in that time i hadnt much experience about doing it in public

Yes I understand. You don’t want arrested LOL

That reminds me .... a mate and a girl got caught in the car by the Spanish police. He thought they were going to be arrested. But no, he actually apologized and let them finish off thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story!

LOVE to hear about more of your adventures!!!

Thanks for sharing, and I agree, those lads are still wanking about that to this day!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught by a priest
First time I ever had sex I was on a church retreat, I was 14 and my girlfriend was 15. I was dating her for a month. We were on the same retreat.
We were all let go on a 2 hour no talking reflection walk. We went to the woods and mid fuck got caught by a priest.
Thank god my dad answered the phone and hid it from my mom lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In public
I was fucking my girl on a out of the way beach,midweek,when the local school came past,all ten year olds,made me harder but didn't help her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
And now?
Is that the kind of thing you enjoy now? Being in public, or being watched?

argybargy
Seen in public
About 27 years ago when my wife and I were in the early stages of our relationship, (she was 19, I was 25) I picked her up from the bus station, she was returning from a 2 week visit with family. On our way home I turned down a side road which led to a secluded beach which we walked down talking, holding hands and enjoying each others company. We ended up sitting about half way up a large sand dune above the high tide mark. We started making out, I was running my hands all over her squeezing her C cup tits. There wasn't another person or car as far as the eye could see so I removed her Jersey, t-shirt and bra baring her beautiful young firm brown tits which I sucked, licked and nibbled on, she looked so sexy! I pushed her back so she was lying on her back, as I was sucking cute little button nipples I undid her jeans unzipped them and slid my hand into her panties into what is still to this day the wettest pussy I have ever encountered. I ran my fingers up and down her hairy slit fingering her and rubbing her clit. She had my cock out stroking it. I pulled her jeans and panties off spread her legs wide pushed her knees to her tits and buried my face into her wide open and on display pussy, licking and sucking her clit like it was a mini cock and tongue fucking her as deep as I could till she thrashed around and came. I lined my cock up ready to plunge into her when she said not yet I want to suck your cock. She sat up legs apart tits swaying lookingsoooo good. I stood with my legs outside her hips and she sucked my cock,she looked so beautiful naked with my cock going in and out of her beautiful face. I couldn't take anymore so I pulled back got on my knees held her ankles high and wide. I love to fuck her in this position because every inch and detail of her is on display. I slam into her and fuck her hard fast till I bury my cock deep and fill her with my cum. After we come down off our high kissing and hugging we take maybe 20 mins to tidy up and get dressed. When we walk back down on the beach we see some footprints on the beach ending in line with a visible wet patch on the sand. Some guy must've wanked himself off watching us then walked off without us ever being aware he was there. To this day I still jerk off imagining being him the view he got of my girl that day

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brilliant story Argybargy!

You tell it super well and set an incredibly hot and beautiful scene. It would have been incredible to have been that guy! Wow!

Thank you!

argybargy
Tasties thank you
Thank you for your comment Tasties! Yes it would have been incredible to be that guy, it makes me so horny thinking about him seeing her naked, with an unobstructed view of her pussy and tits while she sucked my cock and seeing my cock fucking her! I still wank thinking about it! jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I vividly remember being at the beach once with my friend, we were both about 15 at the time when my friend spotted a couple naked and having sex in the car just over from us. We both got instant erections and quickly agreed that we would have to take our cocks out, so we did and started rubbing. The girls tits were bouncing beautifully...then all of a sudden she saw us and the next thing we know is that they are driving away sad Didn't stop both of us cumming though..... rolleyes jerk jerk

This may be a made up story LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh man, that is so similar to a situation that I have been in. It was my first ever trip together with my girlfriend. We were in Alicante in Spain, and we decided to get to the beach at night, and drink a couple of beers and after that to get back to the hotel. So, we got horny and decided to have some fun right on the beach, and everything was just fine, and all of a sudden we heard some kids laughing their asses off. Oh man, that was so hilarious actually. I haven't talkied to that girl for more than 2 years, she is one of the top onlyfans creators and that is pretty insane.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MsIbuki said: Oh man, that is so similar to a situation that I have been in. It was my first ever trip together with my girlfriend. We were in Alicante in Spain, and we decided to get to the beach at night, and drink a couple of beers and after that to get back to the hotel. So, we got horny and decided to have some fun right on the beach, and everything was just fine, and all of a sudden we heard some kids laughing their asses off. Oh man, that was so hilarious actually. I haven't talkied to that girl for more than 2 years, she is one of the top onlyfans creators and that is pretty insane.

Ohh man, that should have been so awkward

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.8 seconds