Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating own cum
Anyone into this? Think it’s hot? Ladies what do you think?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum
I do eat my own cum it's usually out of my wife or suck it up off her for a or pussy

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cutcock61
Always go down on her pussy after I have left my cum inside her, but also love to lick my cum off her tits after a titty fuck.
If am with a guy, I have been known to unload over his cock and then use my cum as a lube and given him a blowjob

tkane15
My own cum
I’ve had the occasional explosive ejaculation spurt onto my face and into my open mouth. It usually isn’t planned though it’s always hot and unexpected when it happens.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating own cum
I do it every chance I get..... straight from the tap so to speak....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating own cum
Have enjoyed licking my precum of my wife's nipples clit and ass for a while now and have wanted to try my cum .
About 12 months ago I did for the first time. Wife and I had sex and I came a bit early . She wanted to cum some more and told me to go down and lick her and make her cum again. I did and really enjoyed the taste of our cum. Such a turn on too. I have done this a couple of more times since .. Love it raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Been doing it ever since I started masturbating. I like it as-is, but I especially enjoy cumming in or on food. Also love to put fresh "cream" in my coffee.

marriedbi52
luvtub said: Have enjoyed licking my precum of my wife's nipples clit and ass for a while now and have wanted to try my cum .
About 12 months ago I did for the first time. Wife and I had sex and I came a bit early . She wanted to cum some more and told me to go down and lick her and make her cum again. I did and really enjoyed the taste of our cum. Such a turn on too. I have done this a couple of more times since .. Love it raspberry

SAME! I came to quick & she hadn't! Soooo, I licked the shit out that slit! (my cum included) LOVED IT!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
snow ball
I like to cum into her mouth and then she shares my own cum with me

Playful2UK
Cum eating - it's our thing
Before we got together, Alan had tried licking up his own cum a couple of times, after coming on the woman's tits. But he found that often he'd have the idea while he was fucking, then after orgasm it wouldn't have the same appeal.

However, this has become our signature move and he now licks up his cum, and feeds some to me, almost every time we fuck. There have only been two or three times where he hasn't, for instance when I jerked him off onto the shower screen. He's really developed a taste for it, and I love to see him do it. It was a part of our first fuck, something we had long planned, that he would finish on my tits, lick it up and feed it to me, and he did it without hesitation. Without even discussing it it then became something that he did every time if he could.

And even hornier, he also licks up the cum of other men and feeds it to me after they've shot over me. jerk tongue

Mrs Playful

Forum Level:
Just getting started
carmma said: I like to cum into her mouth and then she shares my own cum with me

I love snowballing. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
carmma said: I like to cum into her mouth and then she shares my own cum with me

I love snowballing. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
creampie
love eating my own cum out of her pussy; always gets her started all over again; enjoy the taste of our co-mingled juices and smearing it around on my face from her cunt lips

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating my own cum
On occasion I've enjoyed eating my fresh cum out of a partners vagina or anus. While masturbating I often ejaculate into my hand, then lick up every drop.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating out a cum filled pussy
Playful2UK said: Before we got together, Alan had tried licking up his own cum a couple of times, after coming on the woman's tits. But he found that often he'd have the idea while he was fucking, then after orgasm it wouldn't have the same appeal.

However, this has become our signature move and he now licks up his cum, and feeds some to me, almost every time we fuck. There have only been two or three times where he hasn't, for instance when I jerked him off onto the shower screen. He's really developed a taste for it, and I love to see him do it. It was a part of our first fuck, something we had long planned, that he would finish on my tits, lick it up and feed it to me, and he did it without hesitation. Without even discussing it it then became something that he did every time if he could.

And even hornier, he also licks up the cum of other men and feeds it to me after they've shot over me. jerk tongue

Mrs Playful
Sounds like a great time

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating own cum
I am a bi male who loves to suck cock and swallow cum, but I also love to swallow my own cum too, whether I masturbate into my hand and eat it or throw my legs over my head and cum in my mouth or eat a creampie after cumming in her pussy!
I just love to eat cum!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love going down on my wife after cumming in her. or kissing her with a mouth full of cum. It really turns her on.
We were watching a gang bang vid a while back where more than 10 guys came in the girl one after another and then she lay back and spread her pussy while loads of cum ran out. My wife got an idea that she wanted her pussy overflowing with cum and me to eat her out.
So she would jerk me off into a shot glass every day and store my cum in the freezer.
She wanted at least 10 loads in her, so she decided that with a bit of waste that 15 frozen loads was the magic number.
We put the frozen container in warm water to defrost while I gave g\her a fresh load for starters, then she used a small funnel to fill herself up and rub a but all over her pussy. I could see she was really turned and her pussy was really wet, combined with all the cum. I didnt get the full effect until she changed positions and sat on my face. When she started cumming I got a Huge gush of our juices. I think my choking noises turned her on even more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating own cum
gwsurfside said: I am a bi male who loves to suck cock and swallow cum, but I also love to swallow my own cum too, whether I masturbate into my hand and eat it or throw my legs over my head and cum in my mouth or eat a creampie after cumming in her pussy!
I just love to eat cum!!!

I always tell myself that I'm going to eat it, but I always chicken out after I cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Everyday
I used to be like alllll worked up and say Im.gonna try it, then after the load the urge diminished!! Not sure what changed but every morning I taste my load now. Always wondered if everyone tastes like me. Lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I have
I do on a regular basis
jerk saw a video of guy do it , so thought way not lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sometimes
Not regular but I like to do: licking my own cum from her pussy or kiss her after I cummed in her mouth or only cleaning my fingers after masturbation

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes i do i love it ..
i do almost always eat my own cum wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Playful2UK said: Before we got together, Alan had tried licking up his own cum a couple of times, after coming on the woman's tits. But he found that often he'd have the idea while he was fucking, then after orgasm it wouldn't have the same appeal.

Mrs Playful

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't mind eating my own cum out of a pussy but don't like to swallow another man after a bj,only time i do is if he cums some way down my throat.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sounds like I am like most here.. I do lick my precum off my fingers when masturbating all the time. While I am not ready for tasting another guys cum while sucking him, I do love to lick my own out of a sweet pussy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't really care for the taste but for some reason it does taste good out of a pussy. I do like precum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always lick precum off my fingers, when I masturbate, and after I cum, I lick it off my hand. When I suck another guy, I always swallow. jerk jerk jerk happydance yahoo

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds