Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
pissing golden showers
i love love love to see women pissing and guys ...i love a woman pissing on me i love to watch also i would like a guy pissing on me
i am a kinky bi piss freak wink
anyone else enjoy it tell me your experiences
tongue redeyes jerk grin

If this thread breaks our rules please 
psychorhino2
I love pissing, being pissed on and drinking piss, but my wife thinks it's disgusting, so I usually resort to pissing on myself in the tub, including drinking some piss. I guess I'm a bit of a freak, 😂

If this reply breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
We're all kinky Bro! ENJOY YOUR'S!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There are a lot of things I wish my wife would do sexually (mmf, cuck, pegging, etc.) but she is pretty conservative unfortunately. This is one she’ll actually do for me (might take a couple drinks first).

I love laying in the tub while she straddles me and crouches down a bit so I’m starting directly at her shaved pussy, knowing about what is to come as her piss sprays out all over my face, the salty taste as it runs over my mouth, down my chests, and pools up in my crotch around my cock, which is rock hard by the time she’s done.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Piss
I love piss play. I've drank from several women, and recently drank from another guy. Also love pee all over my body.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Golden Showers / Pee Play
Any & All Pee Play Lovers, Hit Me Up !!! XXX Let's Chat About Our Fetish !!! XXX redeyes raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Any & All Pee Play Lovers, Hit Me Up !!! XXX Let's Chat About Our Fetish !!! XXX redeyes raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started
golden showers
I am also a pee lover. MY wife also thinks peeing on each other is disgusting, will not even let me watchher pee, just once she let me pee on her in the shower but was most uncooperative and it did not work.

I once had a gf who loved it, she would stand over me and piss all over and demand I kept my mouth open to receive her golden nectar, loved it. She enjoyed me pissing into her pussy as she squat over me with her big cunt lips open wide, then expect me to clean her up.

Now I just lie in the bath and pee on myself and if I get chance (not very often) wear lacy panties and pee into them, love the feel. of wet panties and pee running down my leg.

Just wish I could meet up with a guy or a female, and have some pee play, even the thought of being watched on line peeing turns me on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pee
My wife and I both like pee play especially when we are nude sun tanning on our patio raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love giving receiving. Wife and i used to play but she is no longer interested. Love to hear come out gets me do hot. Love watching either women or men piss. Love it on my hairy chest and cock Feel free to contact me for chat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
South west
I'm very much into it, would love to give or receive. I'm in sw uk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi both i and my hubby are heavily into watersports and i especially love men pissing all over me and i am in heaven if a guy can piss with at least a semi hard on so he can get his cock into my pussy and piss inside me it is an instant orgasm for me.If any of you guys or ladies want some pics/vids of me or hubby pissing and being pissed on contact me as i am very happy to share our golden shower fetish....K xxx PS would love to see pics/vids of guys pissing but please not into a toilet bowl as that is no way erotic bounce bounce

MikePaul2016
golden showers
I would LOVE my wife to piss on me...especially in my mouth....while I masturbate. If you've seen her pics you'll know why. She is fucking HOT!
BUT she's not turned on by that sort of thing so refuses to do it (so far). I will keep on at her though.
I used to have a girlfriend who introduced me to golden showers. She used to piss all over me in the shower while calling me names and dominating me.
I fucking LOVED it.
She used to have sex with other guys...never let me watch...but told me about it afterwards. Got me so horny.
I'm still trying to figure out why we broke up...she was so hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love having a woman squat down and piss all over my cock and balls! it gives me a hard on every time the wife pisses on my cock. I'd love to have more than one women take turns pissing on my cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can I Join You ??? XXXXX

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can I Join You ??? XXXXX

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.61 seconds