Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
buzz90
Bbw, what do you guys love about us bigger girls .
I seem to have more interest from guys now I’ve put on weight than I did when I was thinner, I sometimes get more attention when out with skinnier friends, I’ve just often wondered why, it can just be because my tits are bigger now ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Men are simplistic, predictable creatures.
It's all about the tits. Nothing more, nothing less.
Tits.
bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cutcock61
The best sex I have ever had has been with BBW, they love to cock tease, put on a show and when they ride you, they really RIDE you. Never yet been disappointed in bed with a BBW, they are the best fucks, mmmmmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bbw
Easier to fuck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
More to eat,the sweeter the meat!
Thier is something about a bigger woman, to me she " just tastes better. Buried between her legs, or her cheeks, their is just more suck, nibble and lick. I want to say I just enjoy sex better..but that would be wrong..becuse I just enjoy sex period! Lol !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BBW
I enjoy the female body, I enjoy uninhibited sexual activities. I guess bigger and older ladies just enjoy life better with no hangups.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thickness
I enjoy the overall thickness of a women. Bigger butt, thick legs and natural tits!! Curvyer the better to hold on to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Having experienced all shapes and sizes, I have found that larger women tend to cum more, as in the quantity of fluid.

Two larger females stick in my mind. One cum / squirted over ten times in the one session. Another I was with was just soaking wet and dribbling the whole time. In both occasions the beds were wrecked

thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Love BBW

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: Men are simplistic, predictable creatures.
Tits.
bounce

Tits help but not a seal the deal lol.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Thickness.
Dimpled Ass or just padding on it.
Thick Thighs.

All of these, like groomed Pube Hair for women = real. I would rather be intimate with a woman that is Chubby, BBW, SSBBW, or Obese because it may very well be real versus the fake of so many women. Big women wear their hunger for sexual pleasure on their sleeve, so to speak, so the intensity is genuine. Plus, women from Chubby to Obese all LOVE watching a man masturbate.

Now many women who are nowhere near Chubby to Obese will be real too but statistically speaking wise, big women are real at 100%. Lapdog a big woman and rim-job her to no end and you will know why I write about "real."

quietwacpl
Because I love my wife

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What I like about Bbw
My ex gf is a BBW, I think she loved her curves as much as I did. She was about 5’ 9” and 170 lbs. Her butt was huge and the first night we had sex she asked if I would fuck her doggy style. I never opposed to that because she looked so good bending over and after a while she would just assume the position after foreplay. I would spread her cheeks and lick everywhere before fucking her doggystyle and often putting my thumb in her butt if she wanted me to.

She was busty too and loved all the attention I paid to them and once she suggested I lube her up with Baby Oil and fuck her tits. She always slept with no bra on and when we spooned in the morning she’d slide my hands up her shirt and have me play with her nipples. She was the funnest sexual partner I’d ever had but we were too different in our lifestyles outside of sex. Man I miss the fun times we had together though

Steak90
Just love it
The curved

The roundness

The exploring

The hot sexy round arse

The powerful thighs

The gorgeous lickable plump pussy

The whole package

Forum Level:
Just getting started
More is more
I know for me it's mostly that BBW are exactly that.

Big Beautiful Women. There is more of you to love in every sense of the word.

Big boobs.
Big ass.

And often a big libido too; not to mention some truly naughty minds.

I'm also a sucker for a cute smile too. So if you sit next to me and make eyes at me I will be dreaming of you all night long haha rolleyes grin jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BBW wife
Wife is a BBW . For me its the bigger curves, her wide hips, big ass and thick legs. She has a delicious meaty pussy that taste amazing. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love bbw women in lingerie and nylons
I think there is nothing sexier than a thick curvy women in lingerie and nylons (pantyhose or thigh highs). The way a big nylon ass looks bent over in pantyhose and heels is a complete turn on. Thick legs big breasts mmmm.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BBW are real. Face it. Saggy or dimpled Ass may bother some but it is eye-candy for REAL WOMEN. Guts are real and burying one's face or Cock in and against the roll is fleshy hotness at its best.

Go down to eat them and many have Big Girl Stink and when you show them who cares that you feasting on them they love it. They open up and show you that they like being a BBW used as a piece of Ass for Cock pleasure. Clean their Ass and they will love for you to Tribute them and watch you stroke and shoot Cum for them. Usually with them cheering you on too.

Say what you will but Fat Chicks/BBW are royally hung and while they love fucking their hand, dildo, mattress, so forth they NEED a partner too. Be real, sincere, and loving and they will love it and either be submissive or share you. BBW loves sharing the same Cock and if you tongue services them all well they will use you as their sex toy. Be a Gentleman with them and you will have a Pride of BBW to enjoy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In my experience, BB women are less coy about their interest in sex and also less inhibited ... both in how they present their bodies and in how they think about sex ... and are often wonderfully uninhibited ... even amazingly exhibitionistic ... and quite imaginative about what might be a turn-on. It was a BBW who convinced me that the most important sex organ is the brain.

Naughtycaliguy
Bbw gf
I love my hot bbw girlfriend she has the nicest ass and her bbw body is so gorgeous..I cant get enough ..she sucks the best cock and when I fuck her she squirts all over me ever single time. I love her pussy juices all over my body she is the best and she fulfills all my sexual fantasies n desires I couldnt have asked for someone better then her she is the best. grin redeyes yahoo bounce heart jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmm mmm
Love the taste of a big gals sweaty pussy jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've found that chubbier women give great blowjobs! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small
I guess I like them cause they like me and want to see me, they don't say anything about my penis size

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love curves
My wife is a BBW. I love her curves because she got them from having my children. A chubby woman is just more attractive to me. Not really into SSBBWs but a woman with some curves is awesome. I’ve also dated thinner women. The stick insect type body is just isn’t a turn on. If I can see bones through the skin that just kinda creeps me out.

marriedbi52
theroyalcouple said: Men are simplistic, predictable creatures.
Tits.
bounce

Best thing about BIG TITS is that as you both age, they sag to meet your mouth! laugh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What I love about BBW'S
I absolutely adore a curvy woman. There is just something about how they look....how they feel...the comfort of being in the arms of a soft woman. I do adore the female form, and I believe that curvy women are a work of art. I simply love having something to hold on to and to caress. My first and second wife were curvy, and I now have a gf that is curvy too. I will always adore them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Shape
Exactly to me the Bigger the Better honey, I love BBW , to me the softness the inner Thighs outer thighs butt , breasts shape , and taste I love to Please and Pleasure so Giving oral I pleasure as a favorite
And holding big Thighs is one great turn on to me , babe
Thank you

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In my experience, BBWs are easier to approach and can turn out to be very exhibitionistic, which meshes well with my voyeuristic inclinations!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Maybe it's a coincidence but the most clever and kind woman I know is BBW.
What about sex - it was hard and easy in the same time to get it. She didn't allowed sex berofe marriage but after it turned into a loving woman. She demands for the strictly monogamy but allows much on the matrimonial bed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big fun
BBW should mean bigger fun! A larger woman is generally more proud of her body, willing to show it off and oh so much fun….

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The Blowjobs
I have found that chubbier girls give the best blowjobs! jerk