Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex dreams
What was the last sex dream you had that you remember? What was your most memorable sex dream?

I find sex interesting, and I find dreams interesting. Let's talk about them together. smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Naked Dancing
I've had a fun dream about being tied to a chair with my hands behind my back with three naked guys dancing and prancing around me in circles outside on my back patio - with boners waving all over the place! Every once in a while one of them gets close to me an I try to catch his boner in my mouth. They go round and round and round and I keep trying and trying and trying to catch one but they pop out of my mouth almost as soon as I manage to catch them! It's a very funny, but kind of frustrating dream. michael michael michael

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: I've had a fun dream about being tied to a chair with my hands behind my back with three naked guys dancing and prancing around me in circles outside on my back patio - with boners waving all over the place! Every once in a while one of them gets close to me an I try to catch his boner in my mouth. They go round and round and round and I keep trying and trying and trying to catch one but they pop out of my mouth almost as soon as I manage to catch them! It's a very funny, but kind of frustrating dream. michael michael michael

That sounds like some kind of ancient folk ritual, lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sometimes I have lucid dreams--dreams in which I know I'm dreaming and can control what appears--and when I do, I sometimes conjure up a naked woman with big tits and fuck the daylights out of her. It's great.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dreams
Here in Australia one of great sportsmen has just passed,his name was Tom Rudonicus,a football player.When he was asked by a reporter how he felt about losing a game he was supposed to win easily,he replied "you know when you go to sleep and dream of winning a new car,then when you wake in the morning all you have is a horn."

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dream
My last sex dream (I have had many) was when I dreamed about and old boss I had when I was working. She was hot and we did have a relationship several years ago. We were laying down next to each other and she got up and squatted down and pissed. When she was done she asked me to clean her off. I asked her how: with toilet paper? with a wet towel? or what. That's when she said use you tongue baby!!! She said clean that dripping pussy, then also clean my asshole. I did as instructed but it made my cock so hard I started to stroke it. Then she said don't waste that cock on your hand fuck my pussy you just cleaned. I fucked her till we both came. I then woke up with a huge hard cock, that I did have to stroke off! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TumescentTom said: Sometimes I have lucid dreams--dreams in which I know I'm dreaming and can control what appears--and when I do, I sometimes conjure up a naked woman with big tits and fuck the daylights out of her. It's great.

Jealous. The one time I had awareness that I was dreaming in a dream, I ate an ice cream bar.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
srxwat4 said: Here in Australia one of great sportsmen has just passed,his name was Tom Rudonicus,a football player.When he was asked by a reporter how he felt about losing a game he was supposed to win easily,he replied "you know when you go to sleep and dream of winning a new car,then when you wake in the morning all you have is a horn."

In the words of the late Oscar Gamble, outfielder and designated hitter for seven different Major League Baseball teams from 1969 to '85, "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Forum Level:
Just getting started
schange said: My last sex dream (I have had many) was when I dreamed about and old boss I had when I was working. She was hot and we did have a relationship several years ago. We were laying down next to each other and she got up and squatted down and pissed. When she was done she asked me to clean her off. I asked her how: with toilet paper? with a wet towel? or what. That's when she said use you tongue baby!!! She said clean that dripping pussy, then also clean my asshole. I did as instructed but it made my cock so hard I started to stroke it. Then she said don't waste that cock on your hand fuck my pussy you just cleaned. I fucked her till we both came. I then woke up with a huge hard cock, that I did have to stroke off! jerk

Nice. Was she like that in real life?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dream
The second sex dream I remember still involves the same woman, a boss I had at a prior job. I did have a two year affair with her so she was always on my mind. In this dream she called me into her office and instructed me to sit down. Her dress was raised and she was not wearing any panties. Her pussy was exposed and she was touching her hairless cunt. She asked me if this turned me on and of course I told her yes, the bulge in my pants was evidence. She told me to take my hard cock out and stroke it for her, and of course I did. She shipped off her high heels (she had beautiful small feet) and and told me to stroke it hard and fast and cum on her beautiful feet. I came hard and shot my load all over her feet!!!! Then she instructed me to lick it all off. I lapped it up even getting the spunk that was between her toes. When I was done she sent me back to work. Again I woke up with a hard throbbing cock. jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
schange said: The second sex dream I remember still involves the same woman, a boss I had at a prior job. I did have a two year affair with her so she was always on my mind. In this dream she called me into her office and instructed me to sit down. Her dress was raised and she was not wearing any panties. Her pussy was exposed and she was touching her hairless cunt. She asked me if this turned me on and of course I told her yes, the bulge in my pants was evidence. She told me to take my hard cock out and stroke it for her, and of course I did. She shipped off her high heels (she had beautiful small feet) and and told me to stroke it hard and fast and cum on her beautiful feet. I came hard and shot my load all over her feet!!!! Then she instructed me to lick it all off. I lapped it up even getting the spunk that was between her toes. When I was done she sent me back to work. Again I woke up with a hard throbbing cock. jerk jerk jerk jerk

So much detail! redeyes

In the sex dream that stands out in my memory, I had hot and heavy sex with a stranger in some kind of sex house, and then spent the rest of the dream on the phone trying to get a doctor's appointment for STI testing because we hadn't used protection.

My subconscious is a dick.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The dirtiest was when I was sleeping with my wifes 21 year old sister at her dads house in Pakistan. It's a village hut with really thin walls so she was trying to whimper quietly, taking care that her parents dont wake up. Hot, sticky, messy night. She was tight.... all in the dream of course😏

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sex Dreams...
If I tell you then my hubby will read it and want it to come true LOL Lets just say it involves more than one person.... bounce thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We have been dating my girlfriend for five years and I am completely satisfied with our sex, but I have never had any sex toys. And I always dreamed of buying at least one, but I always thought that my girlfriend would misunderstand me. I asked her about it and she said that she wants some toys too. Therefore, I am starting to study this and I need your advice. And I found several different rubber pussies, but I don't know which one is better to buy first.
https://www.gq.com/story/the-best-sex-toys-for-men
https://joynights.org/best-lube-for-fleshlight/
https://sextoycollective.com/best-male-sex-toys/pocket-pussy/

Thanks in advance!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex Dreams
Julieannfringe said: I've had a fun dream about being tied to a chair with my hands behind my back with three naked guys dancing and prancing around me in circles outside on my back patio - with boners waving all over the place! Every once in a while one of them gets close to me an I try to catch his boner in my mouth. They go round and round and round and I keep trying and trying and trying to catch one but they pop out of my mouth almost as soon as I manage to catch them! It's a very funny, but kind of frustrating dream. michael michael michael

Hey Julie, that's funny I dream about dancing naked around you all the time. I would be happy to fulfill your dreams either alone or if you had 2 or more other guys that would be so much fun. I don't know about the other guys but I would definitely let you catch my cock between your pearly whites. After that it would definitely be much time which would definitely not be a frustrating dream.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds