Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Beginners buttplug recommendations
Hi there!

My girlfriend and I wants to explore anal play on her.
Can anyone recomment a buttplug for beginners?
What size, shape and materieal? Rubber, steel, plastic, silicone?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Silicone is probably the best material. There are a number of options out there, including some sets that have graduating sizes. I like the Fun Factory Bootie plug, and for a vibrating plug the b Vibe rimming plug. The rimming plug is fantastic, but a little bit larger. The Bootie comes in small, medium, and large size. Lovehoney also has a nice, inexpensive silicone starter plug called the Bootie Buddy that is nice. Once you start playing and are comfortable you can branch out and try other non-porous materials, like steel, glass, stone, etc. Tails are also quite nice to play with. Enjoy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Following

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lube lube lube lube .star small

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lube lube lube lube .star small

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is not into them but I have a wide variety as I love using them. I have everything from small to extremely large, passive to vibrating, traditional plug-shaped to realistic cock-shaped.

If it is something she wants in during sex make sure it is pretty narrow at the base as I’ve found ones with wider bases can pop out during sex. Silicone is nice as it is easy to clean. It can hold a little odor but washing it and soaking it in white vinegar after use takes care of that.

Sometimes if we have to run errands I’ll put one in before we leave. Walking around causes some stimulating movement up in me making me rock-hard the entire time we’re out. I also get turned on walking around and passing by strangers in a store thinking they have no idea that I have a plug in my ass as walk by them. By the time we get home I can’t get her clothes off fast enough.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smell on silicone
I use coconut oil as the lube, and have never had a problem with smell on my toys. Wash then right after use, don’t leave them to sit around. The nice thing with silicone is you can put it in the dishwasher, easy peasy sanitization. Alternatively you can put them in boiling water. I usually do one or the other with all my new toys to clean them first. Wash after every use, and sanitize maybe every 10th use or so. If you keep them clean they won’t stink.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Thank You
seattlcpl said: I use coconut oil as the lube, and have never had a problem with smell on my toys. Wash then right after use, don’t leave them to sit around. The nice thing with silicone is you can put it in the dishwasher, easy peasy sanitization. Alternatively you can put them in boiling water. I usually do one or the other with all my new toys to clean them first. Wash after every use, and sanitize maybe every 10th use or so. If you keep them clean they won’t stink.

Never thought of the dishwasher. Thank you for the post.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you everyone. It is very helpfull smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Candy52958 said:
seattlcpl said: I use coconut oil as the lube, and have never had a problem with smell on my toys. Wash then right after use, don’t leave them to sit around. The nice thing with silicone is you can put it in the dishwasher, easy peasy sanitization. Alternatively you can put them in boiling water. I usually do one or the other with all my new toys to clean them first. Wash after every use, and sanitize maybe every 10th use or so. If you keep them clean they won’t stink.

Happy to help. Keep in mind that the dishwasher only works on non-porous type materials. So silicone, steel, etc. Don’t put the jelly or other type stuff in there. In fact, just throw those out. They are toxic, and leach out yucky chemicals.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Candy52958 said:

Happy to help. Keep in mind that the dishwasher only works on non-porous type materials. So silicone, steel, etc. Don’t put the jelly or other type stuff in there. In fact, just throw those out. They are toxic, and leach out yucky chemicals.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.73 seconds