Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good old American ROAD TRIP
About to hit the highways of the American west for a driving vacation. If you’ve seen my pics, you know that my wife LOVES to be naked outdoors and in the sun! This should be fun 🤩 The forecast is favorable for many more pics to share 😎

Any ideas for us? Destinations or photo fantasies for inspiration? Traveling within a triangle of Pacific Northwest to New Mexico to Northern Cali.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Can't HELP you out !
WE only went that way---back in the 90s. Had the Kids with us---so couldn't PLAY! BUT you might still be able to see our Posts in Meet People---"Fucking our way along the GULF Coast"---OR something like that???-----IF you ever get that -way ????? We list the Sex Resorts and Clubs that we like. We still do it every Fall.------Just a quick side-note!----A young UK Couple was taking a trip--across AMERICA!---When they got to SUNAURA Open SEX Resort (N/W IND) --They liked it SO MUCH---they stayed two weeks ! LOL. Anyway----Have a SAFE TRIP! and have FUN ! Smoothie & Dancer

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds