Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Prostate question
Question for those who massage their prostate if you drink what comes out does it taste like cum?
i have no issues swallowing when I rub my prostate but when I jack off I can never get the nerve to eat my cum, I think, ok this time I will do it, then I chicken out.

Besides putting on food any suggestions?
jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taste
No it doesn't taste like cum that's pre-cum it's sweeter .cum is creamy like warm pudding.if you can try one you can try another,go for it you might like it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
Prostate
Sometimes if you massage your prostate you will ejaculate. That is normal everyday cum.
Taste great,I eat mine all the time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum eat
yes... once we cum we lose that horny kinky feeling and most do back out of going all in and eating there cum... iv tasted mine but never went all in

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am the same way---I eat my precum all the time. When I massage my prostate sometimes I get a good amount of precum and I eat it. Tastes really sweet. I then also say I am going to eat my cum but I never do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is freaky
I have done that exact same thing many times, I thought I was the only one. If you and I love how prostate massage feels have you ever been fucked by another guy and him hit your prostate?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Precum
Yes it’s mostly perfume and tastes sweet. Every now and them it is cum. If you want to taste it with out chickening out put your legs over your head ass against the headboard of the bed use a toy on your self as you stroke. Open your mouth when close close your eyes stick your tongue out and blast off in your mouth and swallow

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Precum
Yes it’s mostly perfume and tastes sweet. Every now and them it is cum. If you want to taste it with out chickening out put your legs over your head ass against the headboard of the bed use a toy on your self as you stroke. Open your mouth when close close your eyes stick your tongue out and blast off in your mouth and swallow

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Creamy
What you are talking about generally is pre-cum and it is super sweet. I get out as much pre-cum as I can and enjoy the flavor and smell. I will usually edge myself for at least 20 or 25 minutes before I even think of letting myself ejaculate. Depending on my diet I own cum can taste a little bit different from time to time but it is good every time. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cum
Pre-cum isn’t the same as cum. I’ve been stuffing my ass forever, even before I knew it was going to be part of sex. Anal play gives me tremendous orgasms and usually an extra big load. I cum in my wife and lick her butthole as the cum runs down. I desperately wish it was not my cum so I could have that maximum horny feeling while I’m eating but oh well. If you’re athletic enough then prop yourself up so your dick is pointing down into your open mouth. Pump your hole with your favorite toy until you really work up a load. Aim carefully, open wide and go for it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pre cum
Anal play makes me dribble pre like a tap.....I often go soft and still it pours out jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cum eater
I edge watching videos of my wife fuck other men and let a drop or two of cum leak out and eat it for a half hour or so but when the full load explodes in my hand I cant eat it all.so go slow and enjoy ,I love eating other men's cum from my wife's freshly fucked pussy better I gladly suck it right out of her or him if he lets me

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Some biology for you!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279291/

Hope the above helps smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you want to eat your cum, but always loose the urge right after you’ve cum, you can kick your legs over your head so that when you cum it shoots right into your mouth. Right from the tap. That’s what I do. Otherwise I eat my cum from my wife’s pussy. I love eating her cream pie.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yep
seattlcpl said: If you want to eat your cum, but always loose the urge right after you’ve cum, you can kick your legs over your head so that when you cum it shoots right into your mouth. Right from the tap. That’s what I do. Otherwise I eat my cum from my wife’s pussy. I love eating her cream pie.

Certainly get a facial lol

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds