Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ladies Who Go Out W/O Panties ?
This Question is For BOTH Men & Women. What Do You Think About a Lady Who Goes Out W/O Panties and Wears Skirts/Dresses ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dare my wife
Well at times I do dare my wife to go without panty, however she doesn’t wear a skirt but yes cocktail dress and casual stuff.
I remember, last time I asked her to remove her panty while we were driving to Mall in middle of the traffic in our car.
We love giving such dares to each other quit often.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife does not wear dress or skirts that much, but when she does I ask for her to go pantyless. She does it but mainly goes without while wearing jeans and shorts.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mrs RC says it's a good thing to go without during the warm summer months but during a cold winters day no one needs an arctic blast blowing up there causing icicles!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Panties
My wife hardly ever wears panties and for that matter she hates bras also. If we go shopping she will wear a skirt or summer dress and always makes a point of bending over to look at something when a guy is walking down the isle. Her or our favorite place is the rest/bar on Sunday date night. The bar stools are high so when she gets on them, she has to spread her legs and kind of hop up exposing her pussy to who ever is else is sitting at the bar lucky enough to be looking.
Have to say this , we are very careful of our surroundings as not to expose in front of younger people.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
theroyalcouple said: Mrs RC says it's a good thing to go without during the warm summer months but during a cold winters day no one needs an arctic blast blowing up there causing icicles!

wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flashing
When we used to hit the clubs and wear a skirt I would go without quite often and accidentally on purpose flash a guy looking in my direction.
Had many guys asking me to slow dance, Oh the good old days. I have some great stories from some of those flashes I should tell.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I simply love wearing skirts and wearing nothing underneath and my husband loves it as well.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
conc192bx said: When we used to hit the clubs and wear a skirt I would go without quite often and accidentally on purpose flash a guy looking in my direction.
Had many guys asking me to slow dance, Oh the good old days. I have some great stories from some of those flashes I should tell.

Please Tell about the "Good Old Days" bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think I would ask her out for a drink! raspberry bounce jerk

DanajustDana
I can't remember the last time I wore panties, if the skirt is short, maybe a thong. It really depends on mood.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I do it pretty much all of the time these days and I still love the feeling it gives and also the dare factor if your wearing. short skirt too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
w/o
there were time s , when we went out and stayed over in a nice place that had a brunch the next day ,, wife liked summer dress ,s ,, and would go with out the next morning ,, liked to flash waiter s , just enough to get to catch them looking thumbup thumbup

Hitgirly
Your choice
First of all, I haven't worn panties in probably 10 years now. It's a personal choice for not only hygiene issues, but also for the simple fact that hey, if I'm out and my ass is covered, then who the fuck am I hurting. My husband loves it when I wear a short dress out to store or restaurant. He will walk behind me and flip it up just to get a reaction out of me, which is usually a giggle and blush. There's nothing more satisfying also when you sit on leather seats with no panties and get up and there is a tiny wet spot there from your pussy juices.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
conc192bx said: When we used to hit the clubs and wear a skirt I would go without quite often and accidentally on purpose flash a guy looking in my direction.

do tell

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Beavers
It used to be called "shooting a beaver," but what is it called if you've shaved off your beaver? grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Motto
When out my motto is thong or non.
Nice to give a flash while out.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
can u see her panties..lol no one else can [photo missing]

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think...
That sounds like me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: It used to be called "shooting a beaver," but what is it called if you've shaved off your beaver? grin

Releasing the Sphynx?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I recently asked my wife to go without panties and thankfully she happily obliged. We both love the feeling. Unfortunately she need to buy a few short skirts to complete the look. Looking forward to giving strangers a peak.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thibs said: I recently asked my wife to go without panties and thankfully she happily obliged. We both love the feeling. Unfortunately she need to buy a few short skirts to complete the look. Looking forward to giving strangers a peak.

[/quote

It is a real turn on when you can watch another man looking up your wife's skirt and know he can see her cunt it's something I never got tired off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Some of the reactions are priceless bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mrs S only wears them if they are an accessory to an outfit

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Without panties
I have a Road King, and I have a few passengers over the years who would wear shorts. My left hand always roamed over the calves and thighs of them. I have often found them without panties. Sliding my fingers over their moistened pussies, adding some more fun to our rides!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Without panties
I have a Road King, and I have a few passengers over the years who would wear shorts. My left hand always roamed over the calves and thighs of them. I have often found them without panties. Sliding my fingers over their moistened pussies, adding some more fun to our rides!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I haven’t worn any underwear in years

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No Panties
I prefer my ladies not wear panties. I don't wear underpants either.
My late wife with whom I had a very loving and very sexual 16 years marriage only wore her panties when she had her period.
She only wore mini skirts and loved to tease. rolleyes thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.51 seconds