Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
'Newbie Man' v Mr Average
I read the average size of an erect penis is 5.17" x 4.59" - a survey of over 15,000 men. While I am a little over Mr Average, there seem to be so many big wangers on this site! Is it because there are so many exhibitionists? Puzzled?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I dont know official numbers, but from my experience I would say Mr Average is somewhere between 6 - 7 inches (or have I just been lucky) although I do agree that there seems a high percentage here much bigger looking than that.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
If I had to guess, I'd say you may find that those with larger penises might be more likely to want to show it off. This will of course skew your perception of what normal is. Much the same to how social media skews peoples perceptions of how others live.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
the size is relative..
even I, there were cases, was too big for a lady..
with its average size(you can see it in the gallery)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647
What size is the average penis?

Many scientific researchers have tried to answer the question that males — and females — worldwide want clear information about: What size is the average penis?

Many people experience anxiety about whether their penis is big enough and if it will satisfy a sexual partner. This can affect a person’s self-confidence and self-image. Often, however, these fears are unfounded.

A 2019 research article notes that most males believe the average length for an erect penis is around 15.2 centimeters (cm)Trusted Source or 6 inches (in). In fact, the average is much smaller.

While sizes vary widely, the average length is probably 12.9–13.97 cm (5.1–5.5 in), and most likely toward the smaller end of this scale. While results vary slightly, most studies estimate the average to be within this range.

In this article, we look at some facts from various scientific studies to try and provide a realistic answer to this question. For many, this will offer reassurance about what to expect of the average penis size.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Size?
I agree - from various surveys done the average penis is about 5 to 5.5" long but there does seem to be more larger ones on show on sites like this and on the internet generally. I believe that "average" sized guys are a bit shy to show themselves but after camming on here and elsewhere and having several guys fondle my cock I have received many nice comments and now I love my average (5.5"wink cock.
I prefer to watch average sized cocks in action especially uncut ones like me and much prefer playing with other guys with average cocks.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Teeny Boners
Well, there are a lot of teenie boners on NN as well as big ones. I think that the little ones need to be counted too. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve been lucky to enjoy more than my fair share of men and I’d say the average is over 6”. To me size does matter, I love a huge 9”+ cock, and have been very lucky to have lots of them. At the other end I’ve also had a fair few 3-5” and they have been amazing fun, the 5-7” range is just boring to me, not too big, not so small that they’re cute haha, just very , well, normal and average.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I always thought I was average size till I got on here! LOL

marriedbi52
You ARE average...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
marriedbi52 said: You ARE average...

I don't think so based on my experience, but I do the best with what I got! smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Average size
I assumed mine was normal, average size. In my limited experience though it seems I’m on the large side of average as none of the guys we’ve met were as large as me. Under 6 inches seems to be normal. Small is good for sucking on but the bigger the better for any other activity, especially my favorite. For real though, the most important thing is FUNCTION. Does it get hard, STAY hard, and squirt cum and feel good? If so then move along! jerk