Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Four Generations Chapter 10 Molly The next morning

Bob woke up and heard water running in the shower. He got out of bed waked to the shower and asked “Want me to wash your back” Molly replied “sure, you were sleeping so peacefully I didn’t want tp wake you. Bob stepped into the shower, embraced her and kissed her deeply. With their lips still locked he picked up the soap and started soaping up her back, spending lots of time on her ass. His morning wood pressing against her stomach. Molly broke the kiss and said “Please wash my front as well”, then stepped back to give him some room. Bob spun her and reach around and started soaping up her tits. His cock pushing against her back. He reached down and started massaging her clit. She moaned with pleasure when suddenly she felt pressure against her ass, and then his soap lubricated cock slid into her ass. “That’s my ass!” she yelled, still playing with hr clit, Bob replied “do you want me to pull out?” “I don’t know, maybe….oh shit, just keep doing it! Bob fucked her ass while playing with her pussy, until they both climaxed together. Molly replied, I never did anal before, that was so hot!

They dressed, and then had room service bring them breakfast. After breakfast, Molly thanked him for the great time, and then said, “Both my pussy and ass are sore, so pull out your cock and I will give you another BJ before I leave.

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.98 seconds