Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ID Verification: What you should know.
My Process: So my process went pretty easy. When I clicked on the verification button I had to enter a name to remember for my process. And a link was available to view the privacy policy of the site https://secureidverify.com/privacy-policy/" target="_blank">https://secureidverify.com/privacy-policy/ After that I was asked to take a photo of my ID. Which I used a copy of my passport, on the copy I took a marker and blacked out every letter and number on the passport except my first name, birthdate, and my photo. I sent a photo of that and then had to hold the copy of my passport beside my face and take another photo. Sent that photo and the process was over. A few hours later I was verified. A very simple and easy process. No real personal information was passed along other than my face, first name, and birthdate.

Now you can get away with using your birth year if you don't want to use your entire birthdate. And you can black out everything on your picture except from your eyes to the top of your head. (Eyes must be visible) and first name.

You're not required to give them your full name, address, security numbers or anything else.

Now why are you required to do this? This mandate was imposed by Mastercard. Read here: https://www.mastercard.com/news/perspectives/2021/protecting-our-network-protecting-you-preventing-illegal-adult-content-on-our-network/

If NN was to not require this for his site he could no longer accept payment methods using credit cards. And if NN can't collect payment by credit card well you can imagine what would happen to sales.

Now on to the SecureIDverify 3rd party site that will verify you. You can read up about their site here: https://secureidverify.com/privacy-policy/" target="_blank">https://secureidverify.com/privacy-policy/

This 3rd party site is in no way connected or linked to your NN account. Some people have mentioned hackers. Well if this 3rd party site is hacked what personal information of yours do they really have? A picture of your eyes, your first name, and your birth year. I doubt they'll get very far with that kind of information. And they can't link your information from the 3rd party site to this site.

NN is not the only site that is required to do this. Any adult site that is going to use credit cards as a payment method are required to do this. Most already have put measures in place to ID verify. Maybe some are lacking but eventually all will be required.

Personal Information. As I said earlier the information required is minimal to become ID verified here on NN. I'd guess most people share a lot more personal information voluntarily over social media, than would ever be required here for your ID verification. You probably share photos of your family and friends. You probably share birthdays of yourself or family. You probably share anniversaries. Photos of your home, where you work, what you had for lunch, where you went to high school or college. All far more revealing information than what you are required to submit here for an ID verification.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'll put my little disclaimer on this. I'm not an official spokesperson for NN. I'm a moderator and a premium paying member who has gone through the ID verification process. I've seen a lot of misinformation being spread about this process. I wanted to tell you the process I had gone through and what "real" information is really required to become ID verified. Now I know a lot of people will say no way will I do this, and that is 100% your choice. You have to do what you feel is best for you. But I feel there are members who, if they knew the real process would feel far more comfortable getting ID verified. Instead of what some think they have to do, or are being misinformed about.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DanajustDana
Good job, Pad!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Something like this should have been done by the site principals in advance of implementation, I appreciate your efforts pad, you should get a raise as a go getter.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I done gone ID'd before it changed to all this redacted werd.

1st attempt, whoops, I have browser settings set, that wont allow that. Change some settings.

2nd go, get licence, hold up to web camera, clik button! Stik face in web cam, jamb license in cheek, clik button!

job done in under a minute, no copies, no uploads, no redacted, no wurries. I not concerned, I be more wurried sumkunt steal/hack me crebit card info directly grin

Signed
muscles

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
2luvers said: Something like this should have been done by the site principals in advance of implementation, I appreciate your efforts pad, you should get a raise as a go getter.

Hi - we started advising people about this on October 2nd. It was optional for two weeks. We have also been very vocal on forum threads and status about these changes, so I am not sure why you feel we have not communicated it properly.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NN said:
2luvers said: Something like this should have been done by the site principals in advance of implementation, I appreciate your efforts pad, you should get a raise as a go getter.

Hi - we started advising people about this on October 2nd. It was optional for two weeks. We have also been very vocal on forum threads and status about these changes, so I am not sure why you feel we have not communicated it properly.

Well NN like myself, probably not many follow the forum threads. I do believe most who frequent here are just good ole pervs and other than the pics and vids have little interest in the forum as is demonstrated by this very threads views and replies for example.

An Astute leader would realize that in order to protect and preserve their status quo, show a true concern for their paying customers and ensure a smooth change over in a major change of policy. A front page NEON Bulletin should have been put up to bring it to your paying members attention with a clear explanation of Why and what a person needs to do to comply and help preserve the site. Jus sayin, that is my opinion and reason I said this was a very sloppy roll out.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
One Wonders..
Is this the end of the meaning to the YELLOW BADGE ?

confused

DanajustDana
Raven2005 said: One Wonders..
Is this the end of the meaning to the YELLOW BADGE ?

confused

No, Ravers, the yellow shield lives on!

walkys
ahuh
, that makes some more sense
thx

DanajustDana
Bump