MASKS ARE A MUST

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
for what??

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Some say that wearing A MASK keeps it out from you.
What they are for is to stop Us breathing it out for others to catch.

DanajustDana
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
However some rather expensive one's can help you not to catch it...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
YES------WHO says---Stay Home too !
Nov.27------WHO says--yes to Masks---Wash your hands---Stay away from people & stay home . With the NEW Bii259---maybe the only thing that works???-----News also says----already in the U.S.A. ----

impeach
When you adjust your mask be sure to not have clean hands so that your fingers may touch your lips, nose, may get close to your eyes and perhaps touch your nose and ears. That nasty virus just rushes right in like the Feds breaking into Roger Stone`s house.
Stay healthy. I suppose if you wern`t wearing a mask you would not put your hand up to your face so much. People in "high" places are often c
aught not wearing a mask cause they know that touching your face without washing your hands first may very well prove to be fatal.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Raven2005 said: Some say that wearing A MASK keeps it out from you.

So, they are made of stuff like reverse osmosis magic, one way? lets it in but not lets it out? next you tell me there is one way toilet paper? or a ...... oh berdy once it in you head is there forever.

What happens if I tern it inside oot? < seriously tell me what happens???

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Masks will be of great help in winter time when people are closer together to keep warm.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Masks reduce the rate and speed of the airflow -- the air, of course, is what carries the virus as well as droplets that carry the virus. It's physics.

Looks like we'll be wearing the masks longer, thanks to Omicron and the international community's apparent inability to restrict or eliminate international travel until the pandemic is ended. Oh well.

impeach
i am getting the santa clause mask! they said it would not be delayed because of, well, i forgot why. i didn`t want the one with the beard though. they said thta santa will not be wearing a mask this year. santas droplets freeze instantly

impeach
Wodja said:

So, they are made of stuff like reverse osmosis magic, one way? lets it in but not lets it out? next you tell me there is one way toilet paper? or a ...... oh berdy once it in you head is there forever.

What happens if I tern it inside oot? < seriously tell me what happens???

i say that sometimes masks make prettier faces. smile

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Ummm.....how does a mask only stop you from breathing it out, but not breathing it in? Is your mask magical? confused

DanajustDana
I wasn't eligible for the vaccine as I take heart medication. I do however wear an N95 mask when I go into stores. Does it help? I don't know, I do feel safer wearing it, and, I have never had Covid.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
DanajustDana said: I wasn't eligible for the vaccine as I take heart medication. I do however wear an N95 mask when I go into stores. Does it help? I don't know, I do feel safer wearing it, and, I have never had Covid.

N-95 masks are designed to protect the person wearing it. Those flimsy blue and white masks that everyone is wearing offer minimal protection to others. I think they do slow down the droplets that the virus is attaching itself to, but not really stopping it from passing either direction.

I did my own experiment at home on one cold morning. I went outside and breathed normally, heavily and coughed both wearing a mask and not wearing one. In all three instances, my breath traveled nearly the same distance. 2c

impeach
ilovepussy said:
DanajustDana said: I wasn't eligible for the vaccine as I take heart medication. I do however wear an N95 mask when I go into stores. Does it help? I don't know, I do feel safer wearing it, and, I have never had Covid.

N-95 masks are designed to protect the person wearing it. Those flimsy blue and white masks that everyone is wearing offer minimal protection to others. I think they do slow down the droplets that the virus is attaching itself to, but not really stopping it from passing either direction.

I did my own experiment at home on one cold morning. I went outside and breathed normally, heavily and coughed both wearing a mask and not wearing one. In all three instances, my breath traveled nearly the same distance. 2c

sheep wear masks. you can`t wear tee shirt material over your nose and flap trap and actually think it will stop a virus. maybe it will stop someone`s hawker but not the virus. if you can smell smoke with mask on you can get the virus. put your hands up to your face like they do to adjust your stupid mask without hands being washed and if you have touched something with the virus on it you are exposing your ears, nose, eyes and mouth to the virus. how stupid can people actually be????????? watch something on the news or whatever and see them adjusting their mask. i even one clown in very high places that the should not be touching his lips while pulling up the mask. how stupid can people be? do not listen to the short guy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How short are you? confused confused

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
impeach said:
ilovepussy said:

sheep wear masks. you can`t wear tee shirt material over your nose and flap trap and actually think it will stop a virus. maybe it will stop someone`s hawker but not the virus. if you can smell smoke with mask on you can get the virus. put your hands up to your face like they do to adjust your stupid mask without hands being washed and if you have touched something with the virus on it you are exposing your ears, nose, eyes and mouth to the virus. how stupid can people actually be????????? watch something on the news or whatever and see them adjusting their mask. i even one clown in very high places that the should not be touching his lips while pulling up the mask. how stupid can people be? do not listen to the short guy.

No, sheep don't wear masks. Anybody who thinks so has obviously never been on a farm. Masks ARE effective, as has been proven all around the world, where overwhelmingly, countries where people are not too stupid to take real medical and scientific advice and wear masks have a much lower infection and death rate than countries where the real "sheep" listen to advice from idiots who got their medical and scientific experience from armchair experts on social media.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Republicans
Refuse to wear masks
Refuse to socially distance
Refuse to be vaccinated

Then ask "why hasn't COVID gone away yet?

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
clittylicker said:
impeach said:
ilovepussy said:

No, sheep don't wear masks. Anybody who thinks so has obviously never been on a farm. Masks ARE effective, as has been proven all around the world, where overwhelmingly, countries where people are not too stupid to take real medical and scientific advice and wear masks have a much lower infection and death rate than countries where the real "sheep" listen to advice from idiots who got their medical and scientific experience from armchair experts on social media.

You know that there are professional medical experts out there that have research proving just the opposite, right?

The thing is, anybody that dare to challange the socially accepted narrative is kicked off of social media sites or not permitted on most news networks.

I've heard tons of evidence on several different radio talk shows. That seems to be one of the few outlets where free thinking and freedom of speech are still a thing.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
ilovepussy said:
clittylicker said:
impeach said:
ilovepussy said:

You know that there are professional medical experts out there that have research proving just the opposite, right?

The thing is, anybody that dare to challange the socially accepted narrative is kicked off of social media sites or not permitted on most news networks.

I've heard tons of evidence on several different radio talk shows. That seems to be one of the few outlets where free thinking and freedom of speech are still a thing.

Freedom of speech IS a "thing", so is science and so are facts (e.g. the fact I have stated about the many countries where the majority of people accept that wearing masks demonstrably reduces the rate of Covid infection).

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

I wonder why some countries have a population that always wear a face mask even before this Pandemic and yet many others do not ? confused

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Not so easy to do in winter time and with huge heating costs...

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Raven2005 said: Not so easy to do in winter time and with huge heating costs...

Reality check?

Who in your house/flat/cave is going to be breathing out crowvid? So why do you need open a window to let all the jizz particulates oot? rolleyes

residenttroll
First of all they take away your guns then they decide to put you into interim camps. Right Northern Territory? What a God forsaken place to have to live

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
residenttroll said: First of all they take away your guns then they decide to put you into interim camps. Right Northern Territory? What a God forsaken place to have to live

Where did this happen?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Only if you plan to Rob a Bank !
Why?---Our leaders don't wear them !

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
ThePadrino said:
residenttroll said: First of all they take away your guns then they decide to put you into interim camps. Right Northern Territory? What a God forsaken place to have to live

Where did this happen?

Nowhere.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

The most comprehensive study to date, by the European CDC, demonstrated that almost all papers supporting cloth mask use were of low evidentiary value, and most exhibited signs of bias. The WHO admitted that its reversal on mask efficacy was politically motivated. There is no sign in the international epidemic data of mask efficacy. Behavioural science teams have been revealed to have deployed masks as a tool of psychological warfare (to increase compliance with public health measures). Masking as source control is inconsistent with aerosol transmission.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
theinfidel said:

The most comprehensive study to date, by the European CDC, demonstrated that almost all papers supporting cloth mask use were of low evidentiary value, and most exhibited signs of bias. The WHO admitted that its reversal on mask efficacy was politically motivated. There is no sign in the international epidemic data of mask efficacy. Behavioural science teams have been revealed to have deployed masks as a tool of psychological warfare (to increase compliance with public health measures). Masking as source control is inconsistent with aerosol transmission.

Hey!!! You can't say that!!!

Well, maybe you can here since only a few people will see it. I triple dog dare ya to try and post that to any of the popular social media sites. Those bigots don't allow opinions that differ from theirs no matter how factual they may be. thumbdown

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Can Masks be Fasionalble ?

:

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds