view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ImpishPlay
Wife Fucks Buddy Again
After our first adventure at Dragoncon, Justin had been a little distant whenever we would talk on the phone. He is vanilla and I thought we may have scared him after he sobered up and got away from the atmosphere at the convention. He lives several states away, so it isn't like we could just go have a couple beers and talk it out. But about 8 months later he called and said he was coming to town. He knows we have a spare bedroom and asked if he could crash with us for the weekend until his Aunt came back in town on Monday.

My wife and I have known Justin for over fifteen years, since our days back in college. Justin is a sweet guy but is awkward around women. In all the time we have known him he has only ever dated two women for very brief periods of time. He isn't a bad looking guy but no one would go out of their way to call him handsome. He is a bit of a nerd, chubby with a small stomach, and thick glasses. But he has a pleasant face and a full head of thick brown hair.

My wife Paige is a petite biracial woman (African American and white). Even in our mid thirties she gets mistaken for being in her early twenties. She is 5'2", C cup breasts, and natural curly hair. She has a very bohemian artistic style that matches her free spirit perfectly. Our vanilla friends just think she has a flirty personality and aren't aware of our more open lifestyle.

When Justin got to town we had a great day going out to see some friends and having some drinks. He never brought up Dragoncon and he seemed like his old casual self. Eventually we ended up back at our house and we settled in the living room. When he used to live in town we would spend many a night there debating politics, talking about movies, books, or new video games.

Paige jumped onto the couch and sat next to Justin. After about an hour she declared she was cold and shoved her legs under him. This wasn't unusual because she had been doing that to him for years. He would usually loudly protest against her cold feet but didn't say anything this time and just kept up with the conversation. It was starting to get late and I was now laying on the love seat with my eyes closed. They both kept talking until about 20 minutes later Paige looked over and declared that I was a wuss for already falling asleep.

I didn't want to disagree with her assessment and kept laying there while waiting to see how the conversation would progress without me. Justin finally said that he was glad that we seemed so cool after Dragoncon and that he was really worried that he had upset me. Paige laughed it off. "Upset him? He talks about it all the time. It really gets him off."

"It gets him off?" I could hear the skepticism in Justin's voice. Paige responded that of course it does. "Doesn't it get you off too?" I couldn't hear a response so I slowly opened an eye and peeked at them from my position on the love seat. Paige was now cuddled up against Justin and I could see him silently nodding to her question. "I am glad to see that I it still has an affect on you." Paige giggled while looking down at his crotch. She reached down and slowly traced the outline of his hardening cock.

Justin squirmed and said that we really shouldn't. "Why? I told you he doesn't care." He responded that she was married and it made him feel awkward. She pulled her gaze away from his crotch and rested her head on his shoulder. She was looking up into his eyes as her hand was now slowly jerking him off through his pants. "Do you want me to stop?" She whined before increasing her pace. He didn't respond but closed his eyes and rolled his head back at the increased pleasure.

They stayed like that for what seemed like forever. He just sat there and let her play with him over his pants. She took this as encouragement and slowly took out his cock. It wasn't very big at maybe 4 1/2 or 5 inches but it ended in a big purplish head and had some girth to it. She wrapped her hand around it and started to jerk him off in more earnest. His head was still rolled back and she leaned over and started to suck on his neck. Justin mumbled. "No, we really shouldn't,"

Paige took her mouth off his neck and told him to look at her. "If you really want me to stop then say so and I will let it go. Otherwise shush and let me enjoy it." She didn't wait for a response and bent over and took his dick into her mouth. He let out a low moan... "Oooooh fuck."

After a minute or two she stopped and asked if he wanted her to stop, "Fuck, please don't stop." Paige sat up and kissed him deeply. His arms went around her and she moved her leg over his lap straddling him. I could see her hiking her skirt up and she must have been pushing her panties to the side as she slide down onto him. I could hear Justin let out another moan. "Oh god, you are so wet."

Paige whispered back. "See what you do to me." She started to ride him on the couch and reached down and pulled off her shirt. I could see Justin, keep leaning to the side to look over to check on me. It must have annoyed Paige because she stopped. "Don't worry about him and pay attention to me." She pulled her bra straps down and pulled his head into her breast. She has very sensitive nipples and he must have started to suck on one because I could hear her let out a small squeal.

She began to slowly pick up her pace again and I could see her back arching in pleasure. Justin let go of her breast and told her that she needed to slow down or he was going to cum too soon. Paige just let out a moan and started to fuck him harder. "I'm not ready yet." He begged but she interrupted him with a kiss. "It is okay, please cum for me. I want to feel how much you need me." She rolled her head back and started to bounce up and down on his cock. She kept saying "oh yes, cum for me," over and over again like a mantra.

Justin grabbed both of her hips and let out a guttural moan. Paige wrapped her arms around his neck and kept grinding into his dick as he exploded inside her. "Oh yes, that's it. I can feel you cumming,"

Her pace slowly stopped as they just sat their in an embrace. I could hear her kissing his neck as he held her tightly to him. Justin eventually started to move and apologized. "I am sorry, you should have slowed down so I could have gone longer." He let out a surprised gasp. "Hey! Don't bite so hard."

"Then don't say stupid things. I like knowing that I excite you and can make you cum. Don't worry about it. Let's go upstairs and I can get you ready to go again. I want to be on bottom this time." He must have looked over at me because she scolded him not to worry about me. "If you are worried, I will come get him before we fall asleep and take him to bed." She then got up and took his hand leading him up to the guest bedroom.

Once they were upstairs I quietly went over to the couch. There was a wet spot and some of his cum where it must have leaked out of her. I went back to the love seat so that they could have their fun. I wouldn't be getting to sleep anytime soon, that was for sure.

Justin still visits a couple times a year. He eventually got over his shyness around my wife and we were able to have an open conversation about our relationship and the rules involved.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
fun
Great story, glad it all worked out and you 3 are enjoying yourselves thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow
What a dirty slut

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds