Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking to connect with UK folks!
Hi.. I would like to say hi to those in UK. I have plans to visit in 2022... and if that goes well, maybe to live out there too.. Probably by late 2022 at the earliest.
The company I work for is UK/ London based, so there is the opportunity. But also, there is a certain friend who is tempting me towards the move. But lets see. The most important thing will be to see how the first trip goes.

So I just wanted to reach out and maybe connect with others who are there.. say hi.. and maybe pick your brains at times for any info or advice.. or any other such issues I may need help with. Plus maybe make a friend or two along the way.
If your a positive, sane, mature.. individual or couple and value good connections, I would be happy to hear from you!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi there how are you doing? I live just outside London if there is any questions you wanted answering rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Happy to help if I can.

Pete x

PaganPat
Visiting London/UK
Hi, love your sexy curves and would love to meet and play!

I’m happy to be your tour guide while your here and show you the country as well as an adult meet. I now live 40 miles south east of London. But went to University in Westminster and worked in central London for ten years. So I know lt very well as well as Dublin and Ireland as I’m from an Irish family. So I have dual nationality,have travelled a fair bit abroad but also love spending weekends away around the Uk. Wales and Scotland have beautiful mountains, beaches and sites too. Although a small group of islands there is so much history and things to do packed in it. But best to avoid the touristy places during summer and visit other remote ones then the popular places off season. I find big crowds spoil things (apart from concerts and festivals) plus I. Always like to mix with locals wherever I am

I’m 54, white Irish with a high labido. I love mutual satisfaction and for both parties to get sexual fulfilment or all three? Lol

Happy to help you with ideas for when you come over even if you don’t want to meet. I have not posted photos of myself due to nature of work. And another cock picture is a bit boring, there are a few discrete ones of my ex who can’t be recognised, we’re still friends and she said to leave them on if it turns me on! Would love to see more photos of you, big tease only 1 picture! Lol

Happy to chat on different social platform or PM here and send you my photo.

My cock, tongue and open arms are here for you as is my knowledge and car!

Hope your well and happy

Patrick

PaganPat
Hi!
Went to Uni and worked in London for 12 years so know it well!

Live 40 miles south towards the coast now.

Happy to help advise on a friendship level gladly. If it turns into something sexual well that’s a bonus!

Ask away!

PaganPat
Hi!
Went to Uni and worked in London for 12 years so know it well!

Live 40 miles south towards the coast now.

Happy to help advise on a friendship level gladly. If it turns into something sexual well that’s a bonus!

Ask away!