Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Into Pregnant women
Anyone into pregnant pussy. Nothing i like better then hairy pregnant pussy. It just tastes different.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I met my first wife, she was six months pregnant. We fucked day and night until she gave birth. She was a great fuck but once we got married, not so much. bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sweet pregnant pussy
I love pregnant pussy. As my wife became more pregnant, her lips would swell and thicken. Wonderful sucking on her lips and laying under her as I held and rubbed her belly. She said that she didn’t like to sit on my face while she was pregnant because she thought either of the baby or that maybe she would “leak” something. But damn if she didn’t ride My face hard and cum each time. Also loved the hell out of her hard big damn pregger belly and milk swollen tits. How could she ever be more feminine??

wouldchuck
Pregnant Pussy
Only been with one pregnant girl. Was my wife . She was pregers 3 times and we fucked all the time. It was great and her pussy only got more wonderful.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The only pregnant woman I have been with was The Ex and she was insatiable when pregnant. The real bonus was her milky tits for about 2 years after each pregnancy. After her last one (#5) she continued to have just a little milk for about 5 years which was absolutely amazing - not enough to 'feed' from, but enough that when I would suck on them I got a little taste.
I would so love to find a milking lady to fuck again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love fucking pregnant women. I loved fucking my wife when she was pregnant also got to fuck a couple of buddies wife’s while they were pregnant. One in particular she lived next door and she would come over 2 or 3 times a week and we would fuck she loved the feel of me cumming inside of her pregnant pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pregnant
I loved sex with the wife when she was pregnant. The best part was lactation. Her tits would drip warm milk on my chest when she came. The milk tastes so good too! I miss that. I love to look at nude pics of pregnant women. Would like a video of one gangbanging.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pregnant women
It has been quite a number of years, but I really enjoyed pregnant sex. First time was with a friend from work, who the baby xxxxxxxxx had taken off. Was helping her with her car, and I had finished her repairs, and she said that she would cook dinner for me in exchange for the labor. I said absolutely. While dinner was in the oven, we were just chatting on the couch. I had said, I had brought a change of clothes , as I was done being a mechanic for the day. She said of course, and said that there was guy stuff still in the vanity and showed me to the bathroom. She handed me a towel, and closed the door. I jumped in the shower, and was almost finished, when she came in and said that she had to pee, if it was ok....the pregnancy thing. I said sure, I will stay in the shower, and not peek. She did her thing, said she was flushing the toilet, and without a word, she got in the shower. I was very surprised, and damn excited. First thing she said, was that she was soaking wet watching me work on her car, and asked "do I look to fat?" I said no, and that I appreciate a curvy woman, especially one with child. She kissed me, and started to stroke my cock. I was hard instantly, and she says it looks like she turned me on. I stammered...oh yes. I asked if we could go to her room, and turned off the shower, toweling each other off, and she took my hand and we climbed up into her bed. Kissing her, I squeezed a breast, and it was wet....I bent down, sucked on a nipple, and her musky breast milk quickly filled my mouth. She asked did I like it? And I said , wow. That is very different than what I was used to, but it is warm, and tastes pretty good. She continued to squeeze my cock, and I slid my fingers in and out of her pussy, and it was so wet. She pushed me back, took my cock in her mouth, but just for a few moments. She jumped up on me, facing me, and my cock slid deep into her pussy. She shuddered in orgasm in seconds. She relaxed....and then started to ride me again. She came again! This time was a way stronger orgasm, as her pussy squeezed on my cock in waves. She relaxed again, and then she got off, said thank you for the amazing orgasms. I thought that she only had two, but she said....she was cumming the entire time she had my cock in her pussy. I was amazed. She got on her knees, and pulled her ass apart, and I slid my cock in her pussy and then fucked her until I came. I stayed in her pussy until she squeezed my cock from her pussy. I sat back, and looked at the absolute mess we made. Her pussy juice was dripping down her thighs, and her breasts had leaked all over the bed under her chest.
We finally had dinner, and I went home. Monday at work, she said how wonderful she felt after I left, and she slept in past noon. We got together just one more time, and baby xxxxxxxxx showed back up. I respected her situation, and we stayed friends. She told me later, when I left the dealership, in a card, how wonderful that I had made her feel about her body, and I really helped her feel great about being pregnant.
I will never ever forget

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never tried it because penetration was contraindicated for my wife during pregnancy. Only her gentle hands helped me to cum during these months.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Loved fucking my woman's shaved pregnant pussy! Nothing better! raspberry jerk bounce