Forum Level:
Active Contributor
prostrate massage and hands free orgasam
i have never got there yet.still trying

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
e stim
Same with estim. felt nice but no orgasm.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
kiwigold51 said: Same with estim. felt nice but no orgasm.

i know it is possible i seen on another site.i can get a few drops

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Close but no cigar.
I think many years ago with the right penis I probably could have cum just from anal. I’ve come close with toys, wife has me right there but I think I’m just too old now. Doesn’t mean I’ll quit trying!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
bimarriedbottom said: I think many years ago with the right penis I probably could have cum just from anal. I’ve come close with toys, wife has me right there but I think I’m just too old now. Doesn’t mean I’ll quit trying!

getting there is all the fun .like being on edge for as long as you can take it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife has done it a few times now with her strapon. I have to be really horny and and edging for a whole before it will happen.
The look of amazement on her face the first time I came hands free while riding her was something to see. I made a bit of a show of how good it was with extra moaning and some gasping as I slid down on her cock and she loved it. She also loved the fact that I stayed hard and could still fuck her after.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tried
I have tried and tried. Different plugs and vibrates that they say are made for it. I can use them when I fuck or jerk off but can’t get it done hands free. Just a lot of pre cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Handsfree orgasm
I am able to use my tens device to achieve hands free orgasm, sometimes I can edge for hours before blowing my load. I use a couple rings, see my video.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
max80180 said: My wife has done it a few times now with her strapon. I have to be really horny and and edging for a whole before it will happen.
The look of amazement on her face the first time I came hands free while riding her was something to see. I made a bit of a show of how good it was with extra moaning and some gasping as I slid down on her cock and she loved it. She also loved the fact that I stayed hard and could still fuck her after.

bravo.i love it too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tens
Brobnude said: I am able to use my tens device to achieve hands free orgasm, sometimes I can edge for hours before blowing my load. I use a couple rings, see my video.

Curious, where do you put the pads

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My gf likes to finger my anus and massage my cum gland during fellatio. A couple of times she stopped sucking me and just massaged my gland while tickling my balls while watching my cock twitch. I was close to cumming. After about 30 seconds of this my cock spasmed and I shot a load all over my stomach hands free! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have had one. It was the best cum I can ever remember having. My wife at the time used a massager on me for ever. She would just barely touch my penis, finally she knew she was hitting the right spot. I erupted right as she was watching and it went all over her face. She then started sucking it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
JAsten1 said: I have had one. It was the best cum I can ever remember having. My wife at the time used a massager on me for ever. She would just barely touch my penis, finally she knew she was hitting the right spot. I erupted right as she was watching and it went all over her face. She then started sucking it.

..when it happens it is the best

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hands free
Curious, where do you put the pads

I put one ring on my balls and other just behind glans and turn it on, stims full length of cock

ChuckLaird3113
With a cock or dildo
I love to have the cum pushed out of me...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hands free
I have cum so many times like that sometimes when the wife is sucking my cock sh is playing with my ass finger in or many fingers she knows it makes me crazy stops sucking me when she sees me getting so worked up massaging my prostate with her fingers until I explode it’s not quite hands free but it works out and really hands free when she wears her strap on pushing it into my ass just keeps pounding me until she hears me cum she knows when I’m ready to go because she says I start pushing back really hard and making all kinds of noise her cock is so big and fat I’ve taken a lot of things in my ass because she wants to be the dominant one in our relationship

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I bust my biggest loads with ass play and getting fucked. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Prostate massage
I have some fantastic experiences with this. When I was younger, and in between partners, I had a friend who told me about a few massage parlors that would also have "Happy Endings" quite fun and enjoyable. There were times I took a little while to orgasm. What I would experience would be a finger slid in my ass and then she would play with my prostate while licking the head and tip of my cock. This would always get me to cum pretty quickly. Later, I would have my second wife do this. Great fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I got couple orgasms that way. I massaged with my finger, it's a pity that my penis was never fully erect during this type of orgasm.. I would have shot more spectacularly... It's a very intense orgasm. I can get an orgasm just from touching my anus... that just turns me on, and having a finger inside is quite a spiritual experience.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.67 seconds