view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
15 Minutes Alone in the Bedroom with Hubby's Friend......
Hubby caught Me Completely Off Guard when He Suggested that I Could Have 15 Minutes Alone with His Friend the Next Time He came by for a Couple of Beers. I wonder why He Suggested This??? unsure

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What will you do for the other 14 Minutes?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
15 min, thats not even forplay,,,booo hubby

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
15 minutes with you would never be enough time , would always want more. Have to explore everything. How many friends are cumming over? tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
minutes
oh , 15 minutes could be like a sailor s hours very long 2c 2c 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think Hubby is allowing His Friend and Me 15 minutes alone in the Bedroom Before He Joins Us......That's Why the 15 minute "Head Start" bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucky guy

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Just a Little Trashy said: I think Hubby is allowing His Friend and Me 15 minutes alone in the Bedroom Before He Joins Us......That's Why the 15 minute "Head Start" bounce

Seems like a good idea to get warmed up and naked with one guy before hubby makes his appearance...you will update and tell all wont you? yahoo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
how many men eat cream pies from your wives lovers
wow what a great hubby you have.please take pics

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love that idea
I can think of a perfect way for us to spend the first 15 minutes....have you sitting on my face grinding your creamy lips into my mouth while you're deepthroating my big cock and squeezing my balls..... smile raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Headstart, 15 minutes?

I would actually love 15 minutes with you alone. Granted it would not be enough time for either of us to thoroughly examine and enjoy each other but it would be a great head start before hubby joined us. I would propose that we go in 15 minutes intervals until you need a 15 minute break and then we would see what happens. redeyes raspberry happydance

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What straight or bi guy would not want 15 minutes alone with you. I know I would love that, and your husband is free to join us at any time.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My First time with Len
Was probably about 15 minutes total time and it was so amazing to be taken that way while hubby was still outside having a cocktail.
We had helped his wife to bed as she had gotten so drunk. I had lost my towel while helping him slip her into bed. When he started touching me I didn't really think anything about it as we had been touching each other in the hot tub already. It wasn't hard to tell he was turned on as his cock kept swaying back and forth. But as we started down the hallway and he grabbed me and pushed me into the other bedroom I admit I was surprised.
He literally tossed me onto the bed before straddling me to suck my tits. I have never been able to not react to my nipples being worked over and that evening was no different. So soon I was wiggling underneath him and caressing his body which was all the opening he needed.
He slid down to my pussy first and began licking my clit before saying you taste so good it is not funny. Then he said I have to cum an slid back up my body until his cock was teasing my pussy.
I grabbed it and helped him slide it inside me and it was on. He fucked me so hard I thought the bed would break if I didn't. But he only had one thing on his mind and that was to fill my pussy with his hot cum. So I grabbed his ass and helped him push deep inside me and kept him from sliding out until he unleashed his load and collapsed on top of me.
His lips met mine and we kissed for another five minutes before he slipped out and said we better get back downstairs.
I stood up and grabbed his hand as we started downstairs.
Len said are you going to clean up?
I just said why? You wanted to fuck me and you did. So why would I hide that fact by trying to clean off? Do you not want to see your cum flowing out of my pussy you just stretched open?
He smiled so big and said I know what the next pictures will be and walked me downstairs and out to the patio where we joined hubby.
Hubby took one whiff of me and just smiled and when Len grabbed the camera and I propped my feet up on the Table spreading my legs open I knew that smell he loved so much was going to flow straight into his cock and give him a hard-on that I will never get tired of seeing.
Six or seven pictures later I finally stood up and wrapped my body around hubby to tell him I needed my pussy eaten so bad I couldn't take it any longer.
He drove me home still naked and his fingers circling my clit until I came again and grabbed him to hold on tight.
God what a night and to think it started with a crazy 15 minutes or so with his friend (And Mine) in a situation I didn't expect at that moment.
It was about two years before I told Len that Hubby had fucked me before we showed up at his house and that might have been what he tasted.
Hubby didn't need told as he already knew he was eating Len's cum out of my fully satisfied pussy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Candy52958 said: Was probably about 15 minutes total time and it was so amazing to be taken that way while hubby was still outside having a cocktail.
We had helped his wife to bed as she had gotten so drunk. I had lost my towel while helping him slip her into bed. When he started touching me I didn't really think anything about it as we had been touching each other in the hot tub already. It wasn't hard to tell he was turned on as his cock kept swaying back and forth. But as we started down the hallway and he grabbed me and pushed me into the other bedroom I admit I was surprised.
He literally tossed me onto the bed before straddling me to suck my tits. I have never been able to not react to my nipples being worked over and that evening was no different. So soon I was wiggling underneath him and caressing his body which was all the opening he needed.
He slid down to my pussy first and began licking my clit before saying you taste so good it is not funny. Then he said I have to cum an slid back up my body until his cock was teasing my pussy.
I grabbed it and helped him slide it inside me and it was on. He fucked me so hard I thought the bed would break if I didn't. But he only had one thing on his mind and that was to fill my pussy with his hot cum. So I grabbed his ass and helped him push deep inside me and kept him from sliding out until he unleashed his load and collapsed on top of me.
His lips met mine and we kissed for another five minutes before he slipped out and said we better get back downstairs.
I just said why? You wanted to fuck me and you did. So why would I hide that fact by trying to clean off? Do you not want to see your cum flowing out of my pussy you just stretched open?
He smiled so big and said I know what the next pictures will be and walked me downstairs and out to the patio where we joined hubby.
Hubby took one whiff of me and just smiled and when Len grabbed the camera and I propped my feet up on the Table spreading my legs open I knew that smell he loved so much was going to flow straight into his cock and give him a hard-on that I will never get tired of seeing.
Six or seven pictures later I finally stood up and wrapped my body around hubby to tell him I needed my pussy eaten so bad I couldn't take it any longer.
He drove me home still naked and his fingers circling my clit until I came again and grabbed him to hold on tight.
God what a night and to think it started with a crazy 15 minutes or so with his friend (And Mine) in a situation I didn't expect at that moment.
It was about two years before I told Len that Hubby had fucked me before we showed up at his house and that might have been what he tasted.
Hubby didn't need told as he already knew he was eating Len's cum out of my fully satisfied pussy.

mmmmmm That is so Hot. Thank You for Posting. dildo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
Just a Little Trashy said:
Candy52958 said: Was probably about 15 minutes total time and it was so amazing to be taken that way while hubby was still outside having a cocktail.

mmmmmm That is so Hot. Thank You for Posting. dildo

this is very hot indeed .sex is so much fun with jealousy jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It Happened bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a Little Trashy said: It Happened bounce

was it good

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sophia519 said:

was it good

OH YES ! bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
15 minutes
it was more than 15 minutes i bet , if it was real good jerk jerk tongue

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a Little Trashy said:
sophia519 said:

was it good

OH YES ! bounce bounce bounce

going for 30 minutes next time

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

Fantastic... yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

Details please lol...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
While we were in the bedroom alone .....I couldn't believe how much can happen in just 15 Minutes ! He was Great !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a Little Trashy said: While we were in the bedroom alone .....I couldn't believe how much can happen in just 15 Minutes ! He was Great !

did hubby come in for clean up or seconds.we all wait with baited breath

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hubby came in and Fucked Me Too bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a Little Trashy said: Hubby came in and Fucked Me Too bounce

nothing like fucking your wife full of another mans cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ummmmm
Amen Brother

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sophia519 said:
Just a Little Trashy said: Hubby came in and Fucked Me Too bounce

nothing like fucking your wife full of another mans cum

The only time that I fucked my wife just after another guy had cum in her, unknown to me, he had already licked her clean LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
muffdiver33 said: What will you do for the other 14 Minutes?

grin grin grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Any other Lady's have a similar experience ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fun times
Maybe you can try someone else for 15 minutes stranger to both of you adding a new dimension of pleasure and anticipation...I volunteer 🙋‍♂️

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have enjoyed a Glory Hole a few times

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds