view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ladies how much do you like your kitty lick, good as dick?
tell us all
how to do it right raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You just want them to write out a detailed account so you can read it while having a wank, hey.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Lick
Hi Ronnie:

I much prefer to be licked. A talented tongue is my favorite. raspberry raspberry raspberry heart heart heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

It's not an either or for us, dick in the pussy doesn't happen, without a lot of tongue time first,every time,
except once years ago, when we joined the mile high club on a flight home from Colorado

: raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Kitty lick
Maybe I'm not good? Wife said she's OK with having her pussy eaten, but only so much Then she has to have cock. Maybe I spend too much time eating her sweet pussy cuz I love it!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Kitty licking or screwing preference
In all of my years, I have found that almost all women adore a talented tongue and lips. A clitoral orgasm is something that women love. Especially when you take your time, tease, kiss, lick all over, and not just attacking her clit. I was educated many moons ago by an older woman, and how much I have appreciated her taking the time to teach me. I have been told that I have talents, and to this day, I am asked to visit a friend or 2 just to lick pussy. Have a gf, and another neighbor who I get to eat from time to time. It has mostly been just oral, but have slid my cock in the gf, and she cums, but hers, and the neighbors most intense orgasmic pleasure is from my licking their pussies

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pussy eating
In my experience a properly licked and sucked pussy is appreciated by women. Follow their lead and do what they like. I’d almost rather eat pussy and make sure she’s fully satisfied before me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pussy licking
The best way to learn how to eat out a female, is to get her to show you how she plays with herself. And then follow her lead on eating her out! You can learn a lot about eating out a female by watching her playing with herself!
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I let her hips tell me what is working for her. As Soon as you hit that spot the hips will let you know, my wife will soon have me head in place by the backbof the head just riding my mouth like her own special toy.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
stevenasty said:
It's not an either or for us, dick in the pussy doesn't happen, without a lot of tongue time first,every time,
except once years ago, when we joined the mile high club on a flight home from Colorado

: raspberry

Was going to say something to that effect... There's nothing stopping a guy from making a lady cum a few times before going balls deep. For me part of the turn on is hearing all the orgasmic noises (well the whole taste, smell, sound of eating pussy), trying to see how long I can hold out before having to sink my hard cock balls deep into a happy and well cumed pussy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Special Toy
Jabis said: I let her hips tell me what is working for her. As Soon as you hit that spot the hips will let you know, my wife will soon have me head in place by the back of the head just riding my mouth like her own special toy.

How sweet to be your wife's "Special Toy." How nice that must be for both of you! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My preference is to be locked before and after I take the dick.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A before and after licking is always a good thing!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds