view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Has to be fun as fuck...has to.....watching/being...
A little long..my bd.......We have a terrific sex life, drive, both have great imaginations, we're badsss together, and although we're discussed more ( theeesome,
share, etc., it just, doesn't happen, or hasn't. So, my thinking is to at least try cyber sex. We've of course have discussed, but didn't push it, im now pushing it, hard! Curious and need input on who with? Male? female? Another couple?,And who does what? Being watched going at it has got to be fun and hot as hell, maybe another newbie couple and watch( we would last 2 min. Tops) or whatever it is, whats your thoughts? What would be hot and fun for you and yours? .....sorry so long, got out there a min. ( call me what you want!) and lastly, hope this type question hasnt been ran in the ground to much!...one more wont hurt!...got excited, a little carried away, wtf !....whats your thoughts about it? ....thanks yall and NNs!....anyone? tongue tongue raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Find another couple, have a same room swap and swap back, that is hot

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Get a slave. devil

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds