Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Playing out our fantasies
My wife Shazz gets turned no while being humiliated she likes being tied and blindfolded, she loves the feeling of vulnerability while tied the blindfold is a part of the vulnerability.
I have offend invited guys around to use her, she is always tied and blindfolded and clothed, that way she can feel the humiliation of a stranger undressing.
We also love going into a park etc where I would tie her naked near a walking trail she can hear people walking passed and hoping she doesn’t get caught or seen, is there anyone else lucky enough to be able to play out their fantasies?

Shazz loves to be seen that is her in my profile photo I also have photos on my profile page of Shazz’s last stranger fantasy act played out, she would love to hear from guys and what they think of her and what fantasy of there's would they like to play out with her?

Shazz gets very horny knowing that guys are looking at her so please leave mail or comments

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.76 seconds