Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Business trip bliss with my boss
I promised to write about Rachel when we continued our little secret, so here I am!

If you haven't read about my boss Rachel, suffice it to say after years of unspoken attraction we connected in a night of carnal bliss. The story is Work Just Got Hotter. I'll link it here.

https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=130516&d=96202221260

So.... holy fuck....
After our hook up the office was hard. No one could suspect a thing. We also didn't talk about it. Nothing! But, oddly that eventually helped make the situation normal. We are both adults. We work together. Oh, and we spent a torrid night together. No biggiesmile

But it was a biggie because Rachel blew my mind. A dark humored woman with the hair and eyes to match. Deadly serious. she is a thick, beautiful MILF with the largest breasts I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Imagine Melanie Lynskey with a body like Christina Hendricks.

Rachel called me into her office a month ago and told me we had a business trip lined up and I should get the team ready. Totally normal.
Then Rachel said "So, you excited?" She looked up from her computer.
My inside voice said "Hell yeah!!" Outside voice said "Yeah."
Rachel responded "Yeah, It will be fun."

That first day on the trip was painful. Nothing is more boring than stuffed shirts in a meeting when you have plans that evening.

Drinks with the team were excruciating! I tried not to look at Rachel too much, but our eyes kept meeting. We closed the hotel bar and the four of us ended up in the elevator together. Rachel got off first "Good night fellas."
My heart was pounding. When I got to my room the phone was ringing. "Hey, give me 10?"
"Yeah, whatever you want."
"Be careful what you promise."
As I walked to her room I reminded myself how I almost fucked up last time and her comment to me. "I can get gentle at home." Rachel's a lot younger than her husband and he can't keep up with her desires.

When I got to Rachel's room she opened the door and nonchalantly said "hey" and walked back into her suite like we had bumped into each other at the office.
I would have been thrown but she was fresh out of the shower, wearing a tank top barely holding her breasts. Her wide hips made her cotton panties sway as she walked away.
Her challenge from last time rung in my head. I moved forward, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her plush body against me.
For weeks I longed to feel her heat, her skin. her beautiful body. My hands couldn't get enough of her velvet skin, her soft lush curves..... Rachel turned her head to me so we could kiss. My fingers moved over her panties and caressed her warm mound. Her hips pushed against me as she took deep breaths.
I'm a big guy. My hand felt dwarfed by her huge breasts. I slipped my arm between them Rachel breathed deeply as my fingers found her neck.
I spun her towards me, her look of surprise and anticipation quickly gave way to a look of "You got me, so now what?"
I pulled her to me as we kissed passionately. I backed her to her bed. My hands eagerly grabbing her curvy bottom. her hand rubbing me through my pants from balls to swelling tip.
I pulled at her shirt and bent down to kiss her breasts falling out of her tank top. She lifted a nipple to my mouth. She whispered "huhghad, yeah...." Her nerves were as on edge as mine.
I pushed her onto the bed and she started to scoot back, but I grabbed her thighs and pulled her to the edge.
I lifted her leg straight up into the air and licked her calf. I knelt down and licked and kissed her thigh, slowly getting lower. Rachel's hand was already in her panties as her soft pants plead for more.
I licked the crease where her thigh and body met. I pushed her legs wider and licked along the edge of her panties.
"Huh....hoo my ghad...." she whispered, her hips rocked with anticipation.
I pushed my face against her lips wrapped tightly in her panties. Her musk filled my nose. I'm not gonna lie, I was trying to tease her, but I'm the one who lost any ability to be cool smile
I pulled her panties to the side and buried my face in Rachel's lips. Her hand eagerly joined me. My tongue shot between her lips and her thighs tightened around my head. She stopped me "These need to fucking go away!" She threw her panties and open her legs for more. I pulled her legs away and up, folding them close to her chest, her warm, wet vulva, stretched out for the tasting. Her fingers played with her clitoris, I leaned in and down and with the tip of my tongue, found her perineum,
"Huuohh ghhadd" She whispered, like her kids and husband were in the next room. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her lips up her tangy vulva, to join her fingers teasing, playing with her desire. She drew a "Holy fuck" breath like she'd been waiting to be pleasured a long time. Her hand on top of my head pushed me to where she needed attention.
"Hooo righ-there... like that....uhhuh- hoo ghad...Mauh-huh..."
I licked her up and down each wave of ecstasy as she climbed closer and closer to cumming.
Rachel's breasts quaked as she took a gasp and I knew she was closing in.
I lapped up her juices. My nose and her fingers played with her clit as I took plunging licks into her.
Her coaching turned into high pitched moans as she mashed my face into her.
Her legs stiffened and I knew she was on the verge. Her fingers moved at a frenzy. My tongue rolled over her red lips. My fingers were deep in her and I spread them and rolled my hand.
"Hhoghagh...." Her thighs squeezed at my head as she muffled her moans in a pillow. "Mmmmm!"
I lapped until she let go of the tight grip she had on my head.
Rachel purred with satisfaction. She cupped her breasts as aftershocks rolled over her. Her quivering, full body and satisfied glow were a vision of beauty.
I took off my clothes. Rachel watched. I kissed her, from milky thighs, up though her happy valley up her neck to her lips. Hovering over her, I moved my hips until the head of my cock felt her wet lips. I ran my throbbing rod along her and we both moaned with ecstasy.
I sat up and rubbed my cock along her tender lips. Her breathless open lips said I was doing something right, So I flicked my head against her. She writhed with sweet desire.
I watched her lips splay as my turgid head slid up and down her lips.
On one slide down her I felt her lips give way, begging me to go deeper, I was fulled with lust! I hovered over her writhing, goddess figure and pushed. Rachel's eyes opened as I sank into her. Eyes wide, mouth open, she let out the tiniest high pitch "Aahhh".
I took long hard thrusts into her. Her body quaked with each wet clap of my body against her.
I put her thick legs against my chest, dug in low and thrusted. "huhhfugh..." I held tight to her legs and thrusted as hard as I could, picking up pace, her breasts pulsing to the rhythm. her face glowing with ecstasy.
I hooked her legs in my arms and bent over her. to get face to face with her. She was panting as she kissed me.
We watched my cock thrusting.
pounding.
Her beautiful lips hugging my shaft....
My throbbing rod glistened with her juices as I pulled out for another thrust.
Again and again.
"Thas-so-fugin-hot-so-fahgin-hot..." She looked at me with all the lust of a woman being fucked in a way she's wanted for a long time. her deep dark eyes were saying something so hot. like she wanted nothing more than to feel me deep deep inside her.
So beautiful I had to kiss her.
She breathlessly whispered "Fuck me." in my ear.
I got up on my arms and did as she saidsmile
She held her breasts as my thrusts rocked her body. I sucked her nipple, and she started licking it with me. Fuck, I almost lost it. as we licked her and each other, all to the thumping rhythm of my deep thrusts into her.
I got to my knees, taking a breather, trying to gain some control. I wanted to fuck her all night if I could. Rachel's dark eyes said the same.
I was still in her, so I pulsed my hips, instinctively, rocking slowly.
Rachel ran her hands along her body pleasuring herself as I pulsed in and out. her hands ran down her sides emphasizing those plush hips.
I pulled out and -
"Roll over".
Rachel rolled and lifted her magnificent ass up to kneel in front of me, I had an urge to do something I've never done. I slapped my cock against her milky flesh a few times. My bosses thick round ass bent over in front of me. That thought got me and I did it againsmile
Then, I lifted up on one knee, and firmly sank into her. Rachel's back swayed, her head fell to the pillow as I felt her thick ass mash against me. "Holy fuck"
I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled all the way out because I wanted to feel her taking me in again.
I sank in and when I couldn't get further, I rolled my hips, I wanted deep inside her. She rounded her hips to rock my throbbing rod around inside her.
"fahkh me" Rachel said out of pleasure, but I took it as a command.
Her thick curves rumbled with each thrust. Her moans into the pillow marked each push like she was counting her way to an orgasm-
"Huhh huuhh huughod huhh"
As she eagerly laid prone on the bed- face in a pillow, her hips high, I was mesmerized that I suddenly realized Rachel was, moaning "hoghad fhukmeh fukmhe hoghd hughofukme fhukmhh uhuh huhh"

I lost it.
The bed bounced as my thrusts pushed her up the bed.
Her moans became guttural as her legs stiffened.
I put my full weight on her and fishtailed my hips, She raise her head in ecstasy, "Ghhuuh!" Her bliss pushed me over the edge.
My cock thick with cum, I got to my knees. Pulled my, throbbing hot cock from her wet lips just in time.
I screamed with pleasure as the seal broke and I came, Cum covered her beautiful ass.
I pushed my throbbing cock between her thick cheeks and pumped my hips. Rope after rope of cum made us slick and sticky.

As we calmed down, I rubbed my cock along her bottom. feeling her silky flesh on mine, thinking about the fun to come.

That was just the first night of our tripsmile

While resting for round two we decided to make our tryst a bucket list of sexual desires. As long as we were both game, no limits.

I asked her about a safe word and she looked at me annoyed "Because stop isn't good enough?" LOL! She's so fucking hot.

No one, none of our co-workers or the client seem to suspect something ,and it was a week of utter carnal fun. More to come.

If you like this please comment, and or PM me. I love hearing feedback because it makes the fun last longersmile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just me
I don't like it, I love it.
Never had the pleasure but sure took my girlfriend who became my wife on as many business trips as possible and she made them insane. I will never forget even one trip.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
BigDog9458 said: I don't like it, I love it.
Never had the pleasure but sure took my girlfriend who became my wife on as many business trips as possible and she made them insane. I will never forget even one trip.

TY! It was a fun trip! I'll post more soon!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to read more

Great story and I love the detail that you went into and how you were slow and steady in your approach to some very gratifying sex for both of you. I would hope that many people have the pleasure of the sexual pursuit that you speak of. I know I have in many different situations including romps with coworkers on business trips. You are very lucky that nobody suspected and nobody ever said anything it can really damage a working relationship. 1 of the things I had with a coworker she ended up talking to her friends about it so eventually everybody knew what was going on. Fortunately I have had other romps nobody ever found out about.

Sure would enjoy hearing more of your debauchery. raspberry happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
AverageJoe2000 said:
Great story and I love the detail that you went into and how you were slow and steady in your approach to some very gratifying sex for both of you. I would hope that many people have the pleasure of the sexual pursuit that you speak of. I know I have in many different situations including romps with coworkers on business trips. You are very lucky that nobody suspected and nobody ever said anything it can really damage a working relationship. 1 of the things I had with a coworker she ended up talking to her friends about it so eventually everybody knew what was going on. Fortunately I have had other romps nobody ever found out about.

Sure would enjoy hearing more of your debauchery. raspberry happydance yahoo

TY!, Yes we are very lucky. I'm sure someone suspects, but no one knows. Rachel is really good about treating me exactly the same as she always has. I do the best I cansmile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This story makes regular HOT...not so. This is SCORCHING!!!
WOW, your description. Your attack. Your aggression.
And her acceptance. This is fucking HOT!!! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Akeyesx said: WOW, your description. Your attack. Your aggression.
And her acceptance. This is fucking HOT!!! raspberry

Wow! TY! I'm glad you liked it. Yeah, Rachel is amazing.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds