Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Want to show your cock size?
Cock pictures truly do nothing to show your actual size guys. If you have something that you want to brag about, lay your cock across a dollar bill. I've seen some with energy drink cans etc. But everyone knows the size of a dollar bill. Js. I for one am adequate but nothing to brag about.
My wife said she's seen some pretty big cocks on some swingers sites that are on and is curious if she could take one of them. I suggested that maybe I would make that happen for her birthday. She didn't oppose. In fact she asked questions about how I would find him etc.
So far there has been one guy with a big cock that expressed interest. His cock appeared to be 10"! A black gentleman which she said she isn't opposed to.
She doesn't know about him.
I would have him privately message me a picture of his cock laying on a dollar bill .( everyone has a picture that your cock looks big. Even me!) I would have him not cover the serial number on the bill. Then give me the bill for verification. After she fucks him , I would text her the picture , and give her the dollar in something like a Keychain so she could always remember the time she had her pussy stretched by a huge cock.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Now that you mention it, you’re 100% right but I seem to be out of bills. Mind if i borrow a 50 spot for the pic? I don’t think a dollar bill would do for the first pic in the thread. Actually it’s a perfect fundraiser idea for the site, the Dicks for Dollars campaign. You can send as many dick pics as you’d like as long as it’s with the dollar that is donated for the site. Brilliant idea

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i guess you missed the toilet roll challenge

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
TP Roll Challenge
The TP Roll Challenge - or "Great Girth Contest" was a lot of fun. I received something like eight hundred photos of boners sticking into and out of TP rolls. Some were breath-taking. They're all saved here in a "Girth" folder here. grin yahoo

Now that I think about it, a few of them are still posted in my gallery too, so feel free to browse jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Toilet paper roll
Didn't see that. Brilliant idea! Was just saying you need something to compare it to. Everyone has a dick pic where they look huge. Hel, even I do! Lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julie’s idea
It was a great idea. I even sent one in, which is in our gallery somewhere. Fun with penises! 😂

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.39 seconds