Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My cuckold lifestyle continues
If you have followed my stories you will know im a crossdressing cuckold sissy slave to my ex wife Katie and she loves humiliating me the last time she convinced me to get a vasectomy then got pregnant by my cousin Nicky this is what happened when I found out the truth.

It was the middle of January 2002 my ex had told me she was pregnant by my cousin and he finally wanted to meet the sissy he had helped to humiliate,
I was dressed in stockings heels bra panties all matching with a short dress no makeup my parents had our children and he decided to visit,
I remember as he walked in seeing me dressed as Lucy for the first time he couldnt control his laughter Katie then walked over and kissed him right in front of me and said welcome my love after that Nicky composed himself and we sat down to talk. He explained that as my wife was having his baby he would be fully involved with appointments scans and what ever else he wasn't going to miss a thing of his first born child. He then looked at me and said to make things a little easier I have a plan we will tell everyone you and Katie argued and she walked out got drunk which led to us having sex and her getting pregnant as result of a one night stand mistake wow I couldnt believe it then he said it will cost you.
If you want that story then you will let us choose the design and get you tattooed but you will not see it until its finished so it could be anything at all you will have no choice and the second thing we want is for you to admit to who ever we choose that you a cum loving sissy and love being treated like a slave I didnt think long and agreed to his terms I then watched as my wife sank to her knees and undone his trousers and pulled out his huge monster cock it was the biggest I had ever seen in my life she then had me kneel next to her and watch her suck it good Nicky looked down at me and said hey cousin there's enough cock for 2 help your wife and we both spent the next few hours worshipping his huge monster 9 inch cock.

It was a Saturday morning I was dressed in bra and panties under my clothes and Nicky was at the door ready to take us to the tattoo studio when we arrived the place was full about 14 or 15 people waiting Katie spoke to the tattooist then I was called over the tattooist was a large man with a goatie style beard he said hi because your having a design chosen by someone else I must have written consent that it's not my fault if you are unhappy with the finished result I signed and I noticed a few people staring as I was blindfolded. The right trouser leg was lifted and the tattooist started his job an hour and half later he had finished and I was free to see the design, it was a horny devil with a huge cock spurting cum with blue balls and a number under it I was surprised it looked good actually and was quite impressed with what was chosen.
The the tattooist asked could they explain why that tattoo and what it ment both my cousin and wife laughed saying that's the best bit but before I explain can he show it to the other customers the tattooist smiled and said of course then my wife in front of everyone said this.

The horny devil represents my husband being constantly turned on the blue balls represents the fact that's all he gets since I have a boyfriend, the spurting cum is a reminder that he had a vasectomy and will never have children again, and the fact any mess spilled he has to clean up, but that big huge cock that is to represent his cousins Nickys monster cock something he could never understand as he is so small and pathetic.
I saw shocked faces in the shop from other customers some giggled some openly laughed and some was disgusted that's when the tattooist said and the number underneath ( N⁰1•102R ) why cosin couldn't control his laughter he was belly laughing so hard my wife said thats the important part N is for Nicky, ⁰1 is for the first day of the month, •1 stands for January, 02 is the year 2002 and R is for Robinson so it total its the date January 1st 2002 and his cousins name Nicky Robinson its the man who publicly cuckolded him and the date I found out I was pregnant with Nickys child a permanent reminder for my husband that he's no more than a pathetic useless cuckold. I can't describe the reaction of the customers but it was definitely shock Nicky then said something to te tattooist and we went to thr back room for him to dress the tattoo as I turned around the tattooist had is cock in his hand saying your owner here informed me you will be paying my bonus with your mouth I then sucked the tattooist cock until he shot his load in my mouth I couldnt swallow all so he finished over my face I was then lead through the shop with cum dripping over my face as we got in the car Katie said this is your new life now if you refuse I have one single word for you DIVORCE after all if you want to keep me you will do whatever it takes because I have a real man who I love in my life now you are nothing more that a gloryfied slave and babysitter. I remember looking at her saying thank you for giving me this chance to stay with you I love you so much ..

More to come soon

bounce jerk w00t

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.89 seconds