Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wives,would you?
Let your man eat you when you are on your period?
My ex used to like to slip in a new tampon, let me lick her clit(she had a nice one) then turn over for me to rim her. tongue

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Period...
I have absolutely earned my Red Wings. I have found that many women are so much hornier on their period. Now of course, the best way to approach this, is to shower together, and clean her up as best as possible. Always lay a towel on the bed. Also keep another towel close by for yourself. Second wife and both old gf (have another great kinky experience with her too...another story) and current gf adore that I would please them orally any time they wanted.
After licking her clit to orgasmic pleasure, slide your cock in and fuck her until she cums again all over your cock. Yes it will be a hot mess, and more showering opportunity!
I find it to be very intimate, and very pleasurable

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Ex used to love this, she was a light bleeder so it was not particularly 'messy' and she was crazy horny, The Wife (current) barely let me near her when she was having her period, much less letting me eat her - absolutely no sex for the 7 - 10 days even when things were good with us.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Was still Young
When the man I married did this to me. I thought he was insane and tried hard to keep him from going down on me. It was all useless as he was determined. But what I learned that very first time was I enjoyed it so much. I'm not positive I had ever experienced an orgasm that intense in my life. I never tried to stop him again and he never worried if I was on my period or not.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I never ate her out when she was having her period; but, when we were first married and super horny, we would fuck during her time of the month. Now, over 50 years later, she's not interested in sex at all. Obviously, there is no correlation between the two. If I had known oral would give her an intense orgasm at those times of the month, I would have wanted to try. I suspect she would have been reluctant, but who knows? I do remember that her discomfort was reduced during that time if we had sex. Better than Midol.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Vague Recollection
I have a vague recollection of discovering that I was on my period by a talented muncher. love blush blink