Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cunnilingus or Intercourse
Ladies: Which do like most and make you cum quicker and why: Intercourse or Cunnilingus?? jerk jerk jerk tongue

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Cunnilingus only please 😀. I don’t think my wife has ever had a climax through penetration alone. I always go down on her first to ensure she’s fully satisfied before penetration 😀😀.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cunnilingus
Cunnilingus for me too. I've never had an orgasm without it - except for one erotic dream that I remember. raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cunnilingus or intercourse
Julieannfringe said: Cunnilingus for me too. I've never had an orgasm without it - except for one erotic dream that I remember. raspberry raspberry

Cum-on Julie, I am sure you have had more than one erotic dream in your day. I know I have had many of erotic dreams about you and me giving you an orgasm the way that you prefer to have them.

Just for the record I absolutely love performing , cunnilingus before intercourse to make sure that my partner is satisfied and to get the juices flowing. I have also found and enjoyed taking a so-called break during intercourse is also quite pleasurable also. If on the odd occasion my partner is not completely satisfied and I have completed my due diligence I have always taken the opportunity to perform a munch to her complete satisfaction. raspberry raspberry raspberry

(Just for Julieannfringe )

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cunnilingus or Intercourse
As a male, I think Eating out Pussy should always be the 1st consideration when giving a female pleasure. It’s always awesome to taste a females juices and getting her nice and wet, before making love to her! Especially after she soaks my face with her juices!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oral....
Almost all of my partners over my years, orgasm with oral stimulation. I adore being able to provide it too. I absolutely love to eat pussy, and have been told I do a pretty good job at it. ( gf said so last night during my visit!) As a guy who also loves fucking, after giving oral, I have been told that the screwing after her orgasm is like "icing on the cake ".

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Love to start out with oral and end with a good fucking. Once I have an orgasm from oral It's pretty easy for me to have more thru intercourse.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cunnilingus or
Wife prefers penetration. Cunnilingus doesn't do it for her. And it's not my technique. She said she's always Been that way with every partner she's had. I personally love eating pussy. In 18 years together I have only managed to get her off a few times by eating her pussy.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Mightymac218 said: Wife prefers penetration. Cunnilingus doesn't do it for her. And it's not my technique. She said she's always Been that way with every partner she's had. I personally love eating pussy. In 18 years together I have only managed to get her off a few times by eating her pussy.

Differences like this are really interesting. My wife is almost opposite. She’s never climaxed from penetration alone and prefers cunnilingus over everything - they produce intense multiple orgasms. A vibrator produces a more intense orgasm but usually just one 😀

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For Mrs P, needs penetration. Ya know, the G spot, it's a thing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cunnilingus
Wife always orgasm when sitting on my face. She was a squirter and when she came she squirted all over my face. That also lead to golden showers but that's a different story.
I did know one female that would orgasm with anal sex. She was the only one out of six. The other 5 didn't like anal sex but loved being gone down on. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
With The Ex, she always needs to be eaten to her first orgasm and then immediately fucked to the second one. With The Wife, my preference is to eat her to at least one orgasm and then fuck her to the next one or two. On occasion I have fingered her to one as well (usually while she is blowing me)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lick my kitty...and don't stop

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why are we only discussing cunnilingus before sex? It's also good during and afterwards. I cannot be the only one that enjoys this!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
denvrguy74 said: Why are we only discussing cunnilingus before sex? It's also good during and afterwards. I cannot be the only one that enjoys this!

I will gladly clean up my 'mess' anytime and The Wife will blow me willingly after I have been in her as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There are times that I prefer oral over intercourse

Forum Level:
Just getting started
denvrguy74 said: Why are we only discussing cunnilingus before sex? It's also good during and afterwards. I cannot be the only one that enjoys this!

I do all that with my wife.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

^This!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sxmlover said: lick my kitty...and don't stop

If you insist! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Carol, my first oral instructor would be disappointed if I only used my tongue. She taught me better than that.

Jack_Yuhoff
Eat then fuck.
I had a lover once who nearly always wanted me to eat her to orgasm and then WHILE she orgasmed, she'd have me move up and slide my dick into her while she was cumming.
Every woman is a little bit different when it comes to orgasms.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
cunnilingus is a very exciting topic, you can talk about it a lot... And yes, I fucking like him.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A hard, straight cock with a nice head makes me orgasm better than anything.

Just me.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
surferjen said: A hard, straight cock with a nice head makes me orgasm better than anything.

Just me.

you are right in your own way .... I will only say that cunilingus is a more psychologically exciting activity than classic sex. For me.
And despite the ladies praising my penis😊

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
surferjen said: A hard, straight cock with a nice head makes me orgasm better than anything.

Just me.

i'm with you on that ,works for me everytime happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cunnilingus or intercourse
As a male, I always love to start out with eating a female out, before fucking!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A good licking
My wife requires a good licking session to cum. She likes penetration, especially hard and fast, but she doesn’t really cum that way. So it’s either a nice tongue job, or some other form or clitoral stimulation, either before or after penetration. Personally, I like giving her both before AND after. I love a nice cream pie, and it drives her wild. A lot of times we just do oral since she likes it more.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Talented Tongue
I greatly prefer a talented tongue raspberry combined with a vibrator. It doesn't even need to be turned on - the vibrator that is. Also, watching gifs of women having orgasms puts icing on my cake.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Most women want a lot of 👅 followed by a rock-hard 🍆 that stretches them just enough of the 🍆 being too big.

However, a great many other women flat LOVE being devoured-👅 and can only Cum with Oral Sex.

Others need fingering (lost art except for those who masturbate that way) or a quality fisting. Those into fisting love it because of the fullness-sensation and hard-Cum using that position.

Know the woman and how she needs to get off. Even Bisexual and Lesbian women who have a partner with a Strap-On need it done right to 💦 so that they are spent.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.66 seconds