view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies. Can you describe your ultimate orgasms?
Hello Ladies,
I'm a passionate member of group love, hot wife, wife sharing scene. Being involved also in writing of erotic literature, it came across my mind a story, of transforming an obedient and strict teacher, who's hubbie is leaving her home for his business (truck driver), into a cock craving, easy going lady. Living her day as a good wife and her adventures night life.

So, I would like to read your confessions, your hottest memories of your orgasms. How did you felt, when it strikes, your feelings, how did your body physically behaved. To me, it will be also a very interesting readings, since I enjoy every aspect of women satisfaction.

Looking forward for your contributions.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
No.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Double orgasms or even triple orgasms are mind blowing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Read my stories in the Erotic Stories section.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ladies. Can you describe your ultimate orgasms?

That would be trying to explain color to a blind person, I can say they're intoxicating, I'm addicted angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ultimate orgasms
I'm at the gf's tonight, so I am turning this over to her....
I can cum in two different ways. Of course we all love to feel that hard cock, sliding in and out of my pussy. But I don't always cum by fucking.
I have been with a few guys, and the only one who has taken the time, and being able to hit that spot, and not slowing down, or moving away, is my friend here, G. He has been the only one in my 39 years, who hits that spot, and not stop, like no other guy has. My best, and most amazing orgasms are provided by his lips and tongue.
We all can agree a bit, that fucking can be mechanical, and I have to say, almost all cocks feel great, but they haven't felt that different to me. How a guy performs orally, is what to me, is an absolute amazing thing!
I just read what she wrote, and I am humbled!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Double or Triple Orgasms
Most of my orgasms are single orgasms; bounce a few of them, especially lately, have been double orgasms bounce bounce which are amazing - and only one has ever been a triple orgasm - which was exhaustingly amazing! bouncebouncebounce I want another one! heart heart heart heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
One and a Half Orgasms
Last week I had a long munch that culminated in one-and-a--half orgasms. The half-orgasm was different; I'd never had one of those before. It felt as if it were starting and then just petered out. Has anyone else had one of these?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
3 orgasms in a row
Tuesday night, I stopped on my way out of work to check on the tan of the gf. She was excited and had to show me! Of course I had to linger with my tongue and lips in a certain area while checking her tan. After a bit, I could tell that she had at least 2 really great orgasms, but she held her hand up with four fingers showing. I knew that I had done a great job! Also by how wet my goatee was too! Previous record was 3!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Last week I had a long munch that culminated in one-and-a--half orgasms. The half-orgasm was different; I'd never had one of those before. It felt as if it were starting and then just petered out. Has anyone else had one of these?

Was your half orgasm deliberate? Occasionally with the gf I'll take her as far as I can to the edge of climax, then softly change the pleasure, so I know it still feels good, but isn't going to be her release. I'll do this two or three times, and then take her all the way. When she then cums, her legs and hands clamp and hold me tightly as organic waves shake her body. From how tightly I'm held and how long they last, these climaxes always seem more intense than the two of three she would have had individually.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Half an Orgasm
lipsforlips said:
Julieannfringe said: Last week I had a long munch that culminated in one-and-a--half orgasms. The half-orgasm was different; I'd never had one of those before. It felt as if it were starting and then just petered out. Has anyone else had one of these?

Was your half orgasm deliberate? Occasionally with the gf I'll take her as far as I can to the edge of climax, then softly change the pleasure, so I know it still feels good, but isn't going to be her release. I'll do this two or three times, and then take her all the way. When she then cums, her legs and hands clamp and hold me tightly as organic waves shake her body. From how tightly I'm held and how long they last, these climaxes always seem more intense than the two of three she would have had individually.

My half orgasm wasn't at all deliberate. I was exhausted from the two previous orgasms during a long licking session. The third one started and then it just petered out. I wasn't at all disappointed. raspberry redeyes raspberry grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Using a wand while on top is my ultimate, if I lean back I gush pretty hard too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Um...
Sneeze between the legs. dildo

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds