Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exhibitionist or What do you think?
Every day I get non-stop urge to be naked. I go naked on my balcony at night, naked walk in the hallway of my apartment, naked in the park near me and walk around nude in front of my sliding glass doors. I feel so alive and my heart is beating out of my chest with a sexual rush! I especially love the cool breeze and rain on my naked body. Share your comments or experiences, please . raspberry raspberry jerk jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being nude
I love the feeling of being nude outside. I have enjoyed just a few times here on the coast of the Delmarva peninsula. I have been out on Assateague Island National Seashore several times to see the sunrise nude, but you have to be careful. Easy to get a ticket for indecent exposure. Many times on a hotel balcony too. Have received a few blowjobs while on a balcony too. Been very lucky to be at my ex-sister in law's fenced in pool to sunbather nude many times while I was with my first wife. Had a woman I dated take me once to a nudist resort. Loved that experience too. Enjoy being nude as much as you can. It is a great feeling.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nude Outdoors
Hi Hi Brian: It sounds to me as if you need to go to a nude beach or a nude resort and take off you clothes. I'm sure that other NNers will have some suggestions for you too. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love outdoor nudism, go to nude beaches and resorts often!!!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Hardman119 said: Love outdoor nudism, go to nude beaches and resorts often!!!

me too thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
While I have absolutely no interest in getting naked outside, my wife absolutely loves to. She is a certified exhibitionist and explains she just gets turned on by being naked outdoors even if we are sure there is no one else around. On the other hand she does not have all that much interest in being naked in our home, while I will sometimes not bother getting dressed at home in summer if kids are away.

Awesome_Tits
I've always loved being naked. I would walk around naked at home all the time if I could.

I don't really flash people as I feel it's their choice if they want to see me naked or not, and non-consensual flashing just feels wrong as it may make the other person uncomfortable. I did when I was younger though, was forever flashing my tits and even got thrown out of a bar for it once (oops). My nipples were pierced in my 20s and I would show anyone who asked to see haha.

I love the feel of the breeze and the sun on my naked skin and would definitely like to get more into naturism. I've looked up naturist resorts and beaches, though I'm in the chilly north of England and would probably prefer somewhere warmer.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
A self confessed exhibitionist here. Always have been I think.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
TheHornyWife said: A self confessed exhibitionist here. Always have been I think.

Me too. As long as I can remember I've loved being naked and showing off. Even as a kid I loved the school and public restrooms, locker rooms, anywhere I could show and see others. As I matured I naturally got into public sex!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Outside
I love walking around naked I always lay outside on our lanai by the pool and we live on a golf course community many golfers have seen me and some pretend to be looking for lost balls close to our home when I lay there I usually surprise them by getting up and saying I didn’t hear anything but I will look as I walk over near the screens and pretend to look saying I don’t see anything over here they usually say ok thanks and walk away gets me horny knowing that they were looking at me naked

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Awesome_Tits said: I've always loved being naked. I would walk around naked at home all the time if I could.

I don't really flash people as I feel it's their choice if they want to see me naked or not, and non-consensual flashing just feels wrong as it may make the other person uncomfortable. I did when I was younger though, was forever flashing my tits and even got thrown out of a bar for it once (oops). My nipples were pierced in my 20s and I would show anyone who asked to see haha.

I love the feel of the breeze and the sun on my naked skin and would definitely like to get more into naturism. I've looked up naturist resorts and beaches, though I'm in the chilly north of England and would probably prefer somewhere warmer.

You and I are very similar in accepting a naked body and sensations....
As for others, not everyone perceives this degree of freedom, a living example is a naked selfie (with a face), which puts people in a stupor ...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love being nude
Whenever possible I am nude, inside and outside. But I try not to flash people that do not want to see me naked as I don‘t want to offend anybody. I also visit nude beaches if possible and I love to feel the breeze and the sun on my skin. When I clean up our flat I am also nude, because it feels much more comfortable than with clothes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The older I get the more that I want to be naked around the house and to be naked outside. I will work and clean naked at times also.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Awesome_Tits said: I've always loved being naked. I would walk around naked at home all the time if I could.

Big plus for respecting someone's choice whether they want to see someone naked or not. Especially in times where nudity and sexuality are ubiquitous.

In this situation, I do not envy the cool English climate smile although I like being there and the constant drizzle and 16 degrees celsius smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm a very cautious exhibitionist...only on cam, and sometimes I like sex by the window where someone can see, but only far away from where I live. But as the author of this thread wrote about the sensation of rain falling on a naked body, I felt that I would love to experience it. Only where... and when unsure

Forum Level:
A Thinker
olaviblue said: But as the author of this thread wrote about the sensation of rain falling on a naked body, I felt that I would love to experience it. Only where... and when unsure

It's a great feeling! Last summer I was doing some nude sunbathing and the sun got replaced by a warm, gentle rain. Felt so awesome all over my body, and even better when I stroked myself to orgasm in the rain.

Got rained on a little at the place where I took this pic:

That rain was a little chilly, lol. And then another time when I was having fun in the forest and being watched a little by a shy Asian guy. Gave him an eyeful hahaha.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exhibitionism
I used to do that a lot and masturbate in public places, but one day I almost got busted by the cops! Not long ago I stood naked in the hotel stairwell window facing the street. Exhillarating!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always wanted to get into naturism but a few years back, I had opportunity on an optional nudist beach. Most people were clothed but a few were naked. I stripped off and felt great..I felt more free than ever before. That is until I noticed a few clothed late teen girls and a couple of lads sniggering. They were trying to hide it but were mocking the size of my penis. The problem is this turned me on so I had to quickly make for the sea. Thankfully a few minutes in the cold sea did the trick but I could see them waiting for me to come out and of course when I did, it was smaller than ever and they couldn't hide their amusement.🤣 One girl burst into laughter. I had to get dressed and do one. That's my issue with naturism. Sometimes it's hard to control what the little man does.🤦‍♂️

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to get naked on cam and show every thing! nothing hidden.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All I want to is be naked. I don’t like to wear clothes it is just more natural to be nake and letting the sun hit you. To bad it doesn’t happen that much

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theg3964 said: I love the feeling of being nude outside. I have enjoyed just a few times here on the coast of the Delmarva peninsula. I have been out on Assateague Island National Seashore several times to see the sunrise nude, but you have to be careful. Easy to get a ticket for indecent exposure. Many times on a hotel balcony too. Have received a few blowjobs while on a balcony too. Been very lucky to be at my ex-sister in law's fenced in pool to sunbather nude many times while I was with my first wife. Had a woman I dated take me once to a nudist resort. Loved that experience too. Enjoy being nude as much as you can. It is a great feeling.

raspberry curse ohmy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Far Far Away
I'm much more prone to flash, get topless or go naked when I'm far away from home. bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds