Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cuckold Boyfriend being Jealous
Hey there I had updated this as a status before but it got deleted so I'll keep it here. I've been having issues with my bf who's a cuck and who enjoys sharing me but thing is lately he's very against it, I've asked him and he told me he just doesn't like it and wants me to stop. But it's like opening Pandora's box once it's opened it can't be closed. So for past few months I've gone on as if nothing is happening but I've had few flirtatious situations in my office with few of my co workers, I've been having a little light sexual fun on the side as well but I've kept all of these a secret from him. He kind of suspects and confronts me about it but i have to dismiss every time due to his behavior. I don't want to stop this is highly pleasuring for me, I don't know what to do i love him that's absolutely true, it's such a dilemma I've found myself in, can people help me get a little perspective? Thanks in Advance

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ask him what has changed that he is now possessive versus sharing. Boundaries-what are they and does he think that they have changed.

You must realize that many women who get to experience being shared cannot and need a setup were they have their man and he shares you 24/7. Probabilities are you have a hunger for 🍆 and 💦 that cannot be filled and your man should know that you are RED 🔥 for him sharing you.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds