Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hotel/Motel Sex
Anyone enjoy sex in a hotel/motel?
met any encounters for a one night stand?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
blueyedcouple
Before we were officially a couple, we went to a work conference with a lot of other co-workers, they guys went to the strip club and us girls just went clubbing. Some of us were on the elevator together and I decided I was going to his room so I stayed on for every stop and got off when he did. We had a very HOT night of sex, his room mate came in early in the am hours to find clothes all over the room starting from the door across the floor. The next morning I made it on time to the meeting, however the guys were several hours late, I got some very interesting looks from them all..."I know what you did last night"... hehehe jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
blueyedcouple said: Before we were officially a couple, we went to a work conference with a lot of other co-workers, they guys went to the strip club and us girls just went clubbing. Some of us were on the elevator together and I decided I was going to his room so I stayed on for every stop and got off when he did. We had a very HOT night of sex, his room mate came in early in the am hours to find clothes all over the room starting from the door across the floor. The next morning I made it on time to the meeting, however the guys were several hours late, I got some very interesting looks from them all..."I know what you did last night"... hehehe jerk

Hot.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Balconies and Picture Windows
I really like hotel balcony sex a lot! One evening last spring my bathrobe magically fell open while a nice looking guy walked by our second floor balcony.. Hubby was sitting on the floor of the balcony munching on me and it just seemed appropriate for my bathrobe to fall open as the pedestrian walked by. He smiled and I had a very nice orgasm a minute or two later. heart raspberry heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Balconies and Picture Windows
I really like hotel balcony sex a lot! One evening last spring my bathrobe magically fell open while a nice looking guy walked by our second floor balcony.. Hubby was sitting on the floor of the balcony munching on me and it just seemed appropriate for my bathrobe to fall open as the pedestrian walked by. He smiled and I had a very nice orgasm a minute or two later. heart raspberry heart

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Hotels or any new place is a great place to screw. More fun with the blinds open so you and maybe others can enjoy the view. I fondly remember a blow job in front of hotel window with a view of the Las Vegas strip. Also eating pussy on the 34th floor of a busy downtown hotel some where in Europe with the blinds wide open - too bad we were so which up but it was still fun 😀

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Motel sex
A couple of things that cum to mind about Motel sex.
My 1st wife , girlfriend at the time and I would now and then get a room. We had had a good session and we laying back watching t.v .. I fell asleep and was dreaming my cock was getting sucked. Woke up and it was, That was a first for me. What a fantastic feeling waking up to that. yahoo yahoo
Years later my second wife, girlfriend at the time and I stayed at a motel with a spa. After our spa we started playing around ...
I was eating her pussy, She said it was making her ass tingle, and directed me towards it. Well why not. Its clean, raspberry
I loved it and so did she.. yahoo Another first

inuxbridge
Had a pretty intense pool session with an ex a number of years back at a motel in Williamsburg. No idea why a day exploring Colonial history fired up her jets but she was willing to go at it in the pool. Towards the end, fairly certain someone was watching from one of the ground floor rooms as the door had opened and no one had come out.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
inuxbridge said: Had a pretty intense pool session with an ex a number of years back at a motel in Williamsburg. No idea why a day exploring Colonial history fired up her jets but she was willing to go at it in the pool. Towards the end, fairly certain someone was watching from one of the ground floor rooms as the door had opened and no one had come out.

sex in pool?

inuxbridge
Sex in motel pool to cool down after a day exploring in Virginia. Two chubby slightly burnt Brits getting freaky in a public pool at night, good memories.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
inuxbridge said: Sex in motel pool to cool down after a day exploring in Virginia. Two chubby slightly burnt Brits getting freaky in a public pool at night, good memories.

Did you fuck then both?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First experience with voyeur
During a vacation in Spain, we accidentally left the door of our hotel room open. While I was fucking my queen wildly from behind, an older man came into our room unnoticed. I estimated him to be about 55. No idea how long he stood there watching us. When I noticed him, he indicated to me not to say anything. He looked at me and gestured me to go on. My sweetheart had not noticed anything about our visitor at that point. So I continued to fuck her with pleasure. The guy was still standing in the entrance when he took out his hard cock and slowly began to jerk off. This whole situation made me extremely horny. I waved him over but he denied. I guess he just wanted to jerk off. Then wifey turned her head and saw the guy with a mighty boner jerking in the room. She shouted "hey! who is that guy?" But I held her ass and fucked her like crazy. She moaned and then said "Ahh, never mind!" We concentrated only on us, on the horny fucking. When I sprayed my load completely over her ass we noticed that the guy was no longer there. But he left a great load of cum on the carpet
This was our first experience with a stranger in the hotel.
jerk