Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Incredible weekend 4some
At first I was disappointed in how little attention my account of our weekend 4some got I wasnt going to finish with it. After coming back from vacation though, i've seen more responses that really enjoyed it. Its been on my mind almost constantly since our meeting with Jan and Mike, both Bill and I have talked about it numerous times. I'll finish the story now while its still fresh in my mind, Jan sent us an email while we were away inviting us up to their place, and as soon as Bill can get away from his job we intend to take them up on their offer.

ok..from what I remember, after Bill stood up Jan took his place by my side on the carpet. She pulled me to her, wrapped her arms around me and kissed my deeply. My hand went right for her pussy and hers for mine, we were kneeling fingering and rubbing each others pussies while our tongues dueled. I let my other hand drift down and I gripped her ass pulling her hips into mine until our mounds were pressed tightly together, I could feel her meaty lips and stiff clit pressing into my own, the heat between our pussies could have started a fire.

Her husband Mike was now standing closer to us stroking his cock while he watched, Bill snapped a few more pics before putting down the camera and jerking his own cock. Our mouths parted and both Jan and I looked down between our bellies, we would tilt our hips back and then slam our mounds back together again. Her pussy was bigger than mine and everytime we mashed together I could see my folds and clit disappear beneath hers. We were both grunting as we humped each other, Bill and Mike were steadily jerking their cocks as they watched us slap our pussies together.

I was totally concentrated on our bumping when I heard Mike say, "Get on top of her Jan and fuck her until she screams." Jan followed his instructions, she gently pushed me back until I was laying on the carpet beneath her. I spread my legs wide and reached down holding my soaked pussy wide open, I looked at her and said, "Come on, grind your hole into mine.", her pussy was inflamed, her thick lips and clit swollen and glistening.

She slid foward until her thighs were against my ass, I pulled my legs back in anticipation. She reached down and spread her pussy wide open, her clit sticking out erect from its hood. She placed one hand next to my shoulder for balance and then brought her hips down into mine while holding her pussy open with her other hand. I groaned outloud as I felt her pussy make contact with mine, her clit grinding directly into mine, and her lips wrapped around my own. I gripped her ass and began humping my pussy up into hers, she countered and placed both her hands alongside my shoulders and settled into a missionary position. I heard Mike again, "Give it to her Jan, pump her pussy!"

Mike and Bill were now standing on either side of us jerking their cocks as Jan and I humped our pussies together. Jan had an intense look of concentration as she roughly rammed and mashed her hole into mine, her stiff clit pushing directly into mine had me yelping outloud as I could feel my pussy begin to contract and gush. I heard Mike again, "Thats it Jan, she's cumming, fuck her harder! punish her pussy with yours." I looked up at Mike as I was groaning and screaming as Jan was now really pounding her meaty pussy into mine. Mike was flexing his cock as he watched us, he looked at me saying, "yeah baby, she's got you now, and when she's done i'm going to fuck you like you've never had it before."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as my pussy snapped and pulsed through my orgasm, Jan put all of her weight against me pinning my ass to the floor as my ass clenched and my legs shook. I was screaming out now telling her to fuck me harder when she started a with a long groan and then her own screams as her pussy exploded. I could feel her hole contract against mine and her clit throbbing as her entire body got stiff. I could feel every throb of her clit against mine as her own orgasm ripped through her, she looked into my eyes as she was cumming..."Aghhhhhhh, you fucking bitch! aghhhhhh!", the words escaping through her clenched teeth as she collasped against me.

We lay like that for a few minutes, our pussies still firmly connected and throbbing, her big tits and her hard nipples digging into the soft flesh of my own. I looked up and Bill was standing over us, his cock was dripping a steady stream of pre-cum, Mike was sitting on the couch slowly jerking his own cock. Jan and I sat up, we both leaned over towards Bills cock, Jan worked on his balls while I sucked on his glowing red head. It took only seconds and Bills hips lurched forward, grunting he began shooting his load. The first few ropes I took in my mouth, the others I directed into Jans mouth and over her tits. We worked on Bills cock until it hung limply between his legs, he was covered in sweat.

It was then that Mike came over and lifted me off the floor, he held my hand and led me to the couch. He sat down and leaned back, his cock sticking up hard as rock, he looked at me and said, "Come on, lower that sweet hole down onto my cock, baby." I climbed over him lining his cock up with my soaked pussy, he grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his cock. Feeling his cock stretch my hole reignited my pussy, and I began a steady up and down motion as I road him. He got more forceful, holding my hips and driving his own up into me, his curved cock hitting just the right places inside my pussy, soon his hips were a blur as he pumped his cock as deep into me as it could go. Jan twisted my nipples as Mike fucked me, I was yelping and screaming as they both worked me over.

Mike thrust deep into me and held me tightly against his crotch, I could then feel his cock flex inside me, and then again, and again until he was flexing it in a steady rhythm. His cock would pull on my hole each time he flexed it, the power of his flexing took me over and seconds later my pussy clamped down on his cock as I started to cum. I almost fell off the couch as my body was wracked with intense overwhelming sensations, my cunt clamping down while he continued flexing his cock. Jan worked my clit, she had a grip on my tit and was sucking and biting my hard nipple as I screamed, Mike then started slamming his cock back into my convulsing pussy. I tried to grab at him because I was out of my mind at this point, Jan held me tightly and Mike fucked me until I was laying limp next to him on the couch. My pussy was still twitching when Bill rolled me over and starteed eating my pussy.

Jan mounted Mike and they went at it next to me while Bill feasted on my swollen hole, he sucked my pussy like he was possessed, holding me wide open tongue fucking me and sucking on my clit as I started to cum again. As I was cumming Bill slammed his cock into me, driving his hips down into me with hard long thrusts, his sweat dripping down onto my tits. I gripped his chest digging my nails in, "Oh'Billlll fuuuuck meeeeeee harddddd! aghhh aghhh aghhhhh!" Bill was pounding me so hard it took my breath away. I could then hear Jan and Mike grunting and screaming as they came together, I looked over to see Jan jerking Mikes cock as it shot long ropes of his cum high into the air, some of it landing on the floor, couch, my thighs and on Bills legs. Ithink that set-off Bills orgasm because he pulled out and jerked his cock over my pussy shooting ropes of his own cum up my stomach and onto my tits.

We all just layed on the couch recovering for a few minutes, I looked at Mikes cock, it was still hard even though he had just cum. Bill was still limp and smoking a cigarette and sipping a drink.Jan and I were covered with cum, I went and got some towels and we wiped each other off. Mike and Bill were sitting next to each other on the couch, Bills cock was now half-hard again, Mike was still hard as a rock, I was impressed by his stamina, it made my pussy wet again. mike looked at me and said, "Do you want to get double-fucked?", I looked at Bill and I could tell by his reaction and his growing cock that he was ready for it. I answered, "Sure, i'd love feeling both of those cocks inside me, but lets go to our bedroom."

I wanted to move into our bedroom, the carpet floor was too rough, and if I was going to get Dp'ed I wanted it to be on a comfortable matress. Jan took our camera while we all got onto the bed, I grabbed Mike and Bills cocks slowly jerking them at first, and the faster as my pussy heated up. I looked at them both and said, "Which one of you is going to fuck me harder? whose going to last the longest without cumming?" I knew this turned Bill on, he loved it when I would taunt him or compare him to another guy, especially when we were getting ready to do a DP. I could feel Bills cock grow even harder. Mike responded by saying, "You already know which one of us has a stronger cock...i'll prove it to you again once we start fucking you."

I looked at both of them and said, "What are you waiting for then? come on and double-fuck me." I told Bill to lay down on his back, I mounted him and lowered my pussy down until I had him all the way inside me. Bill started a slow rhythm pumping my pussy. Mike got behind me, he was rubbing his cock against my ass as Bill continued slowly fucking my pussy. I was trembling in anticipation of having them both inside me. I could then feel Mikes fingers teasing my ass, he would shallow finger my ass and then pull out. It was sending shock waves through my pussy. Mike then said, "I'm not going to fuck your ass just yet, i'm going to fuck that pussy of yours, both of our cocks inside that pussy." I could then feel his hand run down over the hanging lips of my pussy as Bill slowly pumped me, then his fingers parted my lips and he fingered my pussy with his free hand. His fingers inside my pussy next to Bills cock, I could feel Bill tense up as my pussy got tighter from Mike fingering it.

A moment later and I could feel Mikes cock pressing against my hole and down into Bills shaft, Mike positioned himself higher above my ass and with a slow steady push he was fully inside me. Both men grunting as their cocks adjusted to the tightness of my hole, I was whining as their cocks filled me up. "Oh'yeah baby, its tight inside your pussy, gonna pump it good." Mike said those words with an anger in his voice, he then started thrusting harder and faster into my pussy while holding onto my ass. Bill picked up his pace as well until they were both grunting outloud and really hammering my hole. I was sandwiched between them as they sawed their cocks violently into me, I was moaning and yelping constantly now, Bill was sucking my tits and holding me down, the force of Mikes thrusts pushing me almost off of Bills cock.

"Yeah baby, i'll fuck you good and hard, come on Bill, you're slowing down...lets give it to her!" again Mikes voice sounded like he was angry, his thrusting grew even more intense until Both Bill and I were almost constantly grunting and moaning. I leaned back, Bills face was deep red, sweat pouring out of him, his face contorting every now and then as they fucked me. I could hear Mikes balls slapping into Bills each time he thrust his cock into me, I could see now that was part of the reason for the faces Bill was making. Bill was grunting with every thrust now, Mike was really slamming his cock into me, I was screaming now as my cunt exploded. I couldnt hold out anymore. Bill grunted and I could feel his cock being xxxxxx out by Mikes, my pussy suddenly opened up gaping as Mikes cock took over the extra space. Bill again grunted outloud and I could tell he was cumming, his eyes were clenched tight as he grabbed his cock and xxxxxx it back inside my pussy.

Mike then pulled his cock out and I could feel his head pressing into my ass, I held onto Bill tight as Mikes cock invaded my ass. Mike grunted as his cock bottomed out inside my ass, "Oh'yeah...fuck your ass is tight!" he started pumping me again but it was only moments and he grunted ramming his cock deep into me, I could feel his cock twitching inside my ass. He then pulled out and shot his load all down my ass and thighs, Bills limp cock fell from my gaping pussy, his load leaking down the inside of my thighs. I could still feel the heat from Mikes ropes of cum hitting my ass and thighs and then dripping down onto Bills cock and balls. Mike was grunting through his orgasm, "Yeah...cover you with my cum baby! cover you with my cum!"

Bill slid out from under me, Mike had already gotten off the bed, my pussy was still twitching, it was gaping wide open now. Jan got onto the bed and sucked my pussy through another orgasm, cleaning up both Bill and Mikes loads from my ass and swollen hole. She didnt let me rest, she mounted me again and pussy fucked me through another series of orgasms. My pussy was rubbed red from her grinding me so hard, our pussies would make smacking sounds as we humped them together. By the time we finally stopped and we were all tired, it was early morning. We went through the entire night. Jan and Mike took showers, we had breakfast and they headed for home. We had no doubt we would keep in touch, when we got back from vacation I found their message on our email. They invited us up to their home, as soon as Bill gets some free time, we'll be headed North. I cant wait. dildo

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Incredible weekend 4some
Sorry,guy's and gal's...I forgot to mention that this is part 2 and it was too late after I posted to change it.

Sorry smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That is so hot, sounds like all 4 of you had one hell of a hot night, please tell us when you go visit them. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thumbup Yes Bill, find that free time mate. My cock is so damn hard and leaking precum everywhere. I need to hear more of the story of your times together. Great writting LRR jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow
Fantastic story love to try all that you did, hope I come across you again smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just found this great story. Love to hear any more you have.