Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
hornsta4u
Would you share your girlfiend/wife with another guy?
How many guys out there would share their gf/wife with another guy....friend or stranger

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Magnet.
NO WAY SIMPLE...................

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes, we have

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would i? already have and gotta say it was absolutely great

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
My husband has been moving slowly, over a number of years, to sharing me with his best friend, and each step has been salacious bliss! It went from flashing me to the friend (lifting my skirt to show I had no panties, lowering my bathing suit straps), to touching me to orgasm while the friend watched, to fucking me while the friend listened on the phone and told me what he imagined doing to me (I was silent except for the panting noises I couldn't suppress when I came), to his friend caressing my ass and furtively putting a finger in my soaking wet cunt while my husband worked on me too, to the friend cumming on my back by rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks while my husband reached between my legs and masturbated me to orgasm, to lying beside us on the bed, stoking my back, neck, and hair while my husband fucked me from behind and I fingered my clit (my face shyly turned away), to the two of them masturbating me to orgasm (the friend's fingers inside me while my husband played with my clit) both while lying in bed, and, believe it or not, while driving at the beach (my husband behind the wheel, the friend in the passenger seat, me in back moving around to try and keep their arms from coming out of their sockets!), to the friend fingering me and rubbing his hard cock against me while I gave my husband a blowjob, to my handling both of their cocks simultaneously--a new experience for me last summer--though the timing was off on this one, and we had to stop just before they would have cum. I'm not sure I'm ready yet for the next step--a blowjob or penetration. But so far everything has been wonderful: thrillingly wicked excitement, without jealousy or awkwardness. I'm unable to recall what we've done or imagine what lies ahead without moistening right up! And yes, that's my rising scent you're smelling now!

--the oh-so-lewd fantasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shared my wife with my best friend & his wife for 14 years. Loved every second of the sex. Sometime we would fuck in the same bed, sometimes in the same room & other times in separate rooms for a couple of hours or sometimes all night. My buddy could cum & cum (I've seen him do it 5 times in a night) so when he got my wife in a separate room, he would go at her all night long.

juicycock66
only if that is what she wanted, and as long as she agreed to return the favor

DarthNuts
oddly enough i would find it extremly hard to do this... yet i try and convince her to add another woman...

fantasm... i have such an boner right now... ill be right back

Florida Gurl
Ah Yeah!
My man lets me have fun pretty regular. If he can join in he does. If not, I go it alone.. Im such a good slut!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
FloridaGurl next time you two feel like sharing let me know thumbup

<-----FL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Maybe but he has to share his with me or fuck it! thumbup1

her_poohbare
Not a chance in hell
I'm not always proud of my old fashioned ways of thinking, but when it comes to this subject I don't care if there isn't a soul on this site that agrees with me.

We've shared some pics, and may again sometime.
We've shared personal experiences, both before there was an 'us', and since we became 'us'.
We've shared opinions on personal matters.
We've share our real selves to a select few from here(met in person), and plan on meeting more of our friends.

That's as far as it goes. Any man who lays his hands on her while I'm still alive won't be doing it with my blessing, and may he find mercy somewhere, cuz he won't find it in me.

Not judging anyone else, just tellin it like it is.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
her_poohbare
I agree with you, so there is at least 1 person. For me if I'm with a girl then I'm with her 100% I don't want to be with anyone else, and selfish as it may sound to some I don't want her to be sleeping with other guys, frankly that would probably crush me.

Magnet.
^^^^^^^^^^^
agree with the two above me.. smile

deadhead94
only if I'm being shared too....its a two way street

necuriouscpl
love to!
haven't yet, but am thrilled at the prospect! I do want to be part of it though! I think it would be so incredible to have her pleased in every way!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yess! Have shared my Loving Wife for years with other couples in our group. We love it and have great sex afterwards and have been happily married for almost 30 years!! jerk jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
When I was married we shared for years with my best friend she loved it, it took many years of talking to her about it before she did it then she want to do it all the time we both loved it.
Have shared my girl friend a few times and it was fun too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
done it
We have done it and are really actively looking to do it again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes! in fact, my girlfriend occasionally hooks up with a co-worker of hers. I have to say that the thought of it really thrills me. her being a little slut! she blows him in his car and fucks him in the office after hours. every now and then she will come home from work after being freshly fucked and I will go at her again! we have intentions to take it further and maybe try DP in a threesome some time. I give her full approval to be a total slut and she takes full advantage of it. every now and then she will just meet a friendly guy somewhere and get fucked!

9innj
Love it, it has actually made us closer.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I don't share my wife but I do like to show her off and talk about our sex. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have shared my wife quite a few times. We have had many mmf 3somes in the past. We began when the old MSN chat rooms used to be available. My wife got chatting to a few guys and eventually a 3some became a big fantasy of ours. We eventually invited a guy round and had an amazing time. I love to watch her being a slut. That was around 9 years ago. Since then we have had around 12 or more 3somes, although in the past couple of years we have slowed down as the kids are getting older now and more aware. My wife has a younger fuck buddy that she sees now and again, he picks her up in the early evening, takes her to his house and fucks her silly, then brings her home full of cum for me to clean up with my tongue. We find this very exciting, and I love the fact that Marcy is having a fab time. thumbup jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Already have. My gf fucked her ex hubby and a couple of co workers before we met and if she fucks anyone since we have got together it is ok with me. After all it is her pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well my wife fucked another guy for a while some years ago, but I didn't approve.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes
have shared my wife lots of times both when i have been there and when i havent. we have done 1 swap with couple about a week ago and b oth of us cant wait to do it again. and she got friend comin round this week that is going to fill her full of cum then im fuckin her after its great fun

creamgiver
my ex wife was into being shared, liked to have me watch her. Especially giving head. I liked it most of the time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yerrrrrrr
i share other peaples girlfriends lol

eldevil1
i would love to! once when she was drunk she admitted she'd love to try a younger cock (she's 34) but nothing has happend since

wilderanger
Hey, what the fuck, why not... we only live once, right? laugh