Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does white women really like dark men ?
love I am an asian not black, but wheatish, I never had sex with another women, than my wife, when i travel abroad, many women becomes friendly and are close to me, but never tried to have sex with them, because I have a feeling that white women does not like darker men, is this true?
I love white women, and i dream of having sex with a white women.. but there is an ego in me which says NO.. need white women to respond to this, tell me what do you think about having sex with a darker man? tongue

If this thread breaks our rules please 
kahuna.king
I have an answer
If you are truly serious about this. I believe that yes. Women, like the saying goes, they like them tall dark, and handsome. I meet and focus on thick women and housewives who like to fool around of all nationalities. From what Ive been told, women don't care but they are attracted to "tan" men. Since I am naturally tan, it works for me. What helps is being manly and just aggresive in nature when it come to sex. If you have trouble, try levetra or one of the stay hard drugs and just dig out those orgasms before you reach yours. Women dont fool around unless unsatified at the home which they turn to guys like me. So my advice, get a tan, get some stay hard mojo and just concentrate on revealing your wife's unlimited fountain of orgasms dude..take care and good luck friend...
Kahuna.king

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
No, they do it to throw dirt into the white mans face. Mostly for the attention they draw from their peers. thumbdown

VT_Couple
Some women are, some women aren't, some womens' preferences aren't related to race or ethnicity. I doubt you will find any kind of rule on this one.

1X4u2desire
locknuts

Can't say i totally agree with you but what you say does bare some weight....some women do i imagine,i myself am not one that does..although i am attracted to Asians but not black men...the wheatish description though does not sound so attractive, maybe a different word may help...so in essence no i will not fuck a black guy simply because they do not attract me....

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
They say, once you go black you never go back but I dont know if that is really true or not. confused 2c

1X4u2desire
T4Texas

That's only because it rhymes LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
haha! LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife recently just had her 1st black cock...and she is now hooked and looking for more black men to be with....so yea they do lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I
I enjoy men of ALL flavors! But I guess opposites do attract, cuz I usually prefer either older men, or darker men. Something just kinda "naughty" feeling about it, I guess...
As for the color, I must admit the contrast of skin tones drives me wild! Seeing a big, thick chocolate cock against my white skin gives me shivers!!! wink

LickThenThrustOne
Tall, dark, and handsome has a real meaning to it but I wonder if some of the white women who fuck a BBC, are not just racists pigs in disguise? Meaning, they only do it for race and for the race-thrill of it and not because of passion. Seems like the black women fucking men do it more for real passion and not the status symbol of the other way around.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Whatever.

quiet_storm
take it from a dark man who almost exclusively fucks white women, yes they do! of course there are exceptions, but ive found that white women generally enjoy dark meat lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Quiet Storm: You'd still be sexy as hell if you were green with purple polka dots!

So then...why do you prefer white women? How is it any different than the original question???

1X4u2desire
lickthenthrustone

WOW....I have never been with a black man but i would think that if i did it would be because i found him sexually attractive....wow you are getting off some nasty jabs at people...not very nice... angry

LickThenThrustOne
1x
No, I think "my jabs" are right on because there's a number of white chicks who see it as a "status" symbol to be fucking a BBC. It's racist because it reduces the black guys down to one big motherfucking black cock and nothing more. On the one hand, it's just spice and everything nice for hot sex but look at it deeper. Most of the white chicks fucking BBC do it for racial reason only, not because they got a kink on for it.

1X4u2desire
LickOneThenThrustOne

You mentioned that some black women fuck men for passion...is this all men ?...and if it's white men how do you know that they don't do it for your reasoning that white girls do confused

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Some does and some don't, I think it's pretty hard to generalize. But I think there is the naughty factor about forbidden fruit that may be a contributing factor for those that does.

LickThenThrustOne
1x
Generally speaking, I think most white women who fuck BBC do so out of racist reasons for using the black guy and it's a status symbol for the white chicks. The black women I have either made love to or know well enough to discuss it with say the same thing. Just ask yourself, why do so many white chicks want anything to do with a black guy? They are just racist whores, plain and simple.

1X4u2desire

I really can't speak for anyone else and neither can you... i am not in their heads and neither are you!!!! i don't know what they are thinking...you discussed this with black women and they told you what you wanted to hear do you really think they would tell you that you were a trophy fuck come on blink i'm sure all these black guys that have fucked white women didn't think of it that way and if they did maybe they didn't care...and a little piece of info...just because you don't direct your insults at specific people doesn't mean it's above the rules....check them out sneaky

quiet_storm
crazgrrl
thank you for your compliment crazgrrl.. i think you are sexy as hell too! i think your pink lips would look & feel great wrapped around my black cock thumbup

as for your question, i find all races of women attractive, i think the reasons i am more attracted to white women are:
1) i am around more white women than other races at my job, so im generally stari g at white tits & ass all day lol
2) i my experience, white women are just more appreciative of my big black cock, they treat it like treasure, are usually more than willing to suck my cock & balls.. i never have to beg.
3) white women are generally more freakier & willing to experiment ex: anal.. ive been with plenty black girls but only 1 of them was open to me fucking her in th ass. whereas, i've had numerous white women offer me all their holes w00t

LickThenThrustOne
1x
What, are you some hall monitor? Biracial sex is a serious issue and lots of white women do it for racist reasons. If they are in love or just hot something kinky that is one thing but many of them do it because they are racist and get to brag about it. Oh, I was not a "trophy" for anyone either but would have been for one.

1X4u2desire

LOL LOL LOL a hall monitor?...what, are we still in school confused

LickThenThrustOne
1x
Sometimes I wonder as many of the members here on this site seem to have an adolescent approach to sex things/topics. Lots of postings about members wanting to yelp out "rules" without trying to get at what is written or how serious it might be and so forth. Everyone on here should be a goddamn adult and yet, how many times does one read in a thread about their fucking feelings, can't say that, or some other horseshit comment?

1X4u2desire
LickOneThenThrustOne

So in order to be Adults on this site we have to listen to you use disgusting language and call white women "racists whores"...don't you think if it was a problem for the black men that it would be them doing the complaining??...and if one really thinks of it you're saying that white women want to fuck black men only as a status...ok who's being racists now....did Quiet Storm complain blink

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
cack
a cock is a cock black or white or others as long its big and hard

quiet_storm
Ok, I just re-read through this thread & I am amazed at how ridiculous it got. To say women or men of any race are attracted to other races for one or 2 specific reasons is asinine, and not even really worth addressing so I'll keep my opinion brief. People are attracted to other people for a multitude of reasons. Yes, some might just like the thrill of fucking someone from a different race. Some might do it for bragging rights, an believe it or not, there are some of us in interracial relationships that have a genuine caring, mutual attraction to each other.
Beauty is n the eye of the beholder.. If you don't find someone of a certain race attractive, do not expect others to thnk or feel the way you do. And trying to rationalize other people's thoughts & desires based on your own thought ridiculous and pointless.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Thank you, Storm. Well said. thumbup

LickThenThrustOne
1x
I did not say that white were "racist whores" but that some white women have sex with black men for racist reasons. I am not talking women and men really in love or someone out for something new and kinky but those white women who liked to brag how they fucked a BBC and act like it is so cool to do it and all because it is about the guy being black, not his cock. Experimenting is one thing but maybe you should get out in the world a bit more and encounter more people so you'll understand.

quiet_storm
thank you princess smile sorry about the spelling & grammatical errors.. i'm logged in on my phone & was multi-tasking lol

btw, nice pics! sweet ass!! thumbup

MsMilf
So many broad sweeping generalizations in this thread, I don't know where to start. blink