Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stupid question about fisting.
I've always wondered this about fisting. Once the fist is in the hole, then what? Do you just leave it in there for five minutes? Do you pump it in and out? Do you reach around and see what you can get get your hands on? Do you keep the fist shape or open your hand? What generally happens once the fist is fully in the hole?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
camri4380
I dont know I cant justify fisting to begin with

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Coma Black
I gently pump my fist back and forth. Sometimes I'll twist my hand around in small circular motions as well.

LickThenThrustOne
Knowing how to fist a woman right will give her great orgasms. Giving her that fullness sensation, stretching her, having her push down and wonder how big it will get, rocking the groove right will usually do it.

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
I pull it back out after I find my car keys smile

cumangetme1978
So what's the best way to get her to be able to take your fist? She can take big dildos but only 4 fingers and half my thumb right now. Just more practice?

Ed4ddfun
???
What you do after you are inside(?), that is up to the receiver! Your partner will let you know, believe me! If he/she says nothing, then a very slow quarter turn then a very slow withdrawal should let the receiver figure out what they want/like.

Only 4 fingers etc.? Fisting is a committment between two people, your fist will go in if you both want it to. It may take a month or six months, but if you both want it to happen, you will figure it out!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
happyhumper69 said: I pull it back out after I find my car keys smile

ROTFLMAO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Isn't fisting just another dialect of body language communication? Admitted: It is a pretty extreme sort of conversation between one of your hands (or even feet?) and the inner secrets of your partner. Before you enter a vagina or a rectum (male or female) with your hand, it helps to get informed of what you can find and feel there, and how to handle it. Without going into anatomical detail here, just get an image of what you can feel, handle, squeeze, tickle etc.
Remember when your finger first entered a pussy or an asshole? Just pushing it in and pulling it out again is not the biggest entertainment for the recipient. But playing a bit, moving your fingers here and there, finding the G-spot or the prostate and caress them a bit, or move your fingers like a piano player, all the time observing and registring her / his reaction, enhance what makes her or him moan or grunt, the feedback that teaches you what makes the experience unforgettable, and what more like no please, not again - transfer that to fisting! Even on the way in you may find a way, a twist that lets her or him enjoy what you both want to be a success, and in short time his or her friends will ring you up asking for a date, because your reputation as the perfect fister is growing faster than your cock or nipple.
Just my short reply to the OP's question.
Tell us about your experience, what you can recommend others and what not.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cumangetme1978 said: So what's the best way to get her to be able to take your fist? She can take big dildos but only 4 fingers and half my thumb right now. Just more practice?

time and lube......let her relax I found her notcwatching me but just enjoying she relaxed more.....lots of time

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
never really understood it
only one guy ever asked me about this IRL
i was like why you wanna stretch out my puss??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you find that your partner's mouth is opening and closing, in reaction to your hand/fist movements, then maybe a career in ventriloquism could be your calling in life? smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cumangetme1978 said: So what's the best way to get her to be able to take your fist? She can take big dildos but only 4 fingers and half my thumb right now. Just more practice?

Yes

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Patience is the key
If you both want it then it shall be.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have only done it twice with my wife no the times when she had a lot to drink. Her biggest negative is she doesn’t like thinking her pussy can get big enough for a fist (doesn’t matter she had given birth multiple times). With us it was exploring. I would make a fist while inside her and start to pull out making her pussy swell on the outside but then unfair to actually pull out. She also liked feeling me try to spread my fingers while inside her to stretch out her insides as well as feel my fingers through the outside of her tummy and belly button. Most was also seeing if I pulled out with most of a fist the relief when her pussy was empty but then filled again. She told me it felt a little sad when she was left gaping open a little right after I pulled out like something was missing and needed to be put back inside her. She also liked me using my finger tips to run her cervix

Forum Level:
Just getting started
big_bear_469 said: I have only done it twice with my wife no the times when she had a lot to drink. Her biggest negative is she doesn’t like thinking her pussy can get big enough for a fist (doesn’t matter she had given birth multiple times). With us it was exploring. I would make a fist while inside her and start to pull out making her pussy swell on the outside but then unfair to actually pull out. She also liked feeling me try to spread my fingers while inside her to stretch out her insides as well as feel my fingers through the outside of her tummy and belly button. Most was also seeing if I pulled out with most of a fist the relief when her pussy was empty but then filled again. She told me it felt a little sad when she was left gaping open a little right after I pulled out like something was missing and needed to be put back inside her. She also liked me using my finger tips to run her cervix

Very respectful love