Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
hornyozcpl
what is the sexiest place you have fucked?
What is the sexiest place you have fucked? was it somewhere you shouldnt have? tell all!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The parking lot of a local bar. Called bf told him to meet me there. Put on stockings, heels, camisole, a little lingerie skirt that doesn't even cover my ass and put on long winter coat. He was there when I arrived. I grabbed his hand when he came over and put it up under the coat. He had an instant hard on. We got behind his car, he lifted the back of my coat and skirt then well you know what happened next. It was hot as hell as folks were coming out of the bar. Afterwards I through on a pair of jeans and said OK let's go get a beer.
thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Skip the Jeans next time
And just go get that beer!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
4th floor balcony of a hotel I was staying at in StPetersburg Florida. 2:00 in the afternoon, had an appreciative audience of about 6 other guests out on their balconies..

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The sexist place I've fucked is in my baby's arms!

cookiesforfun
Lakeside, we paddled out to a secluded point with a beautiful view of the lake and we stripped each other down and I bent her over and took her from behind.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Downtown Indianapolis by the canal. It's been commercialized and you can rent paddleboats and such now, but back when I was in college it was a really nice remantic spot that few people knew about. I had on a skirt and my bf (who is now my ex-husband) got me started by fingering me as we sat on a bench. I got so horny that I unzipped him, and moved over and sat my pussy onto his cock. I rode him for several minutes, stopping and turning slightly when people walked by so that it wasn't so obvious that we were fucking. Obviously it wasn't working because a couple stopped and asked if they could watch. that did it for us as there were only a few more thrusts before we both came hard! The couple thanked us and walked away.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Top Deck Lounge on a Car Ferry between Dover and Calais..

Coming home on leave from army; had a few drinks; met a girl in bar, we got on well and discovered we where both horny as fuck, we went on to top deck lounge area; no one was at front, so whilst other people where say about 10 rows back ; they couldnt see; it was summer and she had taken her knickers off from under her very very short skirt and i was wearing shorts; we got on all fours between seats and fucked like horny rabbits til i shot a load of spunk up here pussy; she then casually licked my cock clean and put her knickers back on and walked away.... nerver ever seen here again....lives in my memeory still....as you can see

mbh x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
7th floor patio (top floor of building) - screwed for hours in site of a huge gothic church in old town Barcelona. Loved the warm sun on her cheeks apparently.

marius26
In a swingers club with a sign saying no entry but the door was open....had a huge crowd of horny men wanting a piece of the pie but were not allowed entering. Was a huge turn on!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Nice cock by the way lol

marius26
Thank you!!!!!! blush

footguynj
Back in my early college days (like 1995 or so) I was dating a girl that lived in an all-girls dorm. One morning, we decided to take a shower together and ended up fucking like mad in the shower stall. We were in the middle of three stalls on a weekday morning with a bathroom full of other girls getting ready for class. By the end of it, we got a standing ovation from the audience that had accumulated.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would say on beach. It was sooooo romantic.

double7
A vagina is the sexiest place that I know of to have sex. LOL raspberry redeyes

ukgent_47
On the shore of Loch Ness in the middle of the day was good!

Also in a Bucks car park with one lady friend while another was on the phone speaker telling us what to do.

smile))

Scubastian
Outdoors
The sexiest place was on a Golf course where we could be seen from the club house. We fucked like rabbits in the evening light.

A good evening.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rooftop Patio in downtown Toronto!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pool in Ft Lauderdale while being watched by spring breakers from the balconies above

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lake Michigan
In the sand dunes. Laying back with my legs spread wide, hubby licking my pussy and sucking my clit while I watched the sun go down behind him. Had a huge O, at which point hubby jumped on and fucked the shit out of me. The best part was when we were done, hubby noticed a guy up in the weeds watching us.

Dashin
On the bench window sill adjacent to the window on the 29th floor of a city hotel overlooking Sydney Harbour. The Harbour by night is gorgeous anyway - but with my cock enveloped by a gorgeous, wet pussy, it was sensational!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On a fallen log
Across a beautiful stream with the afternoon sun just peeking through the trees glistening on my skin. Had a few scrapes aross my legs, ass and back but would do it again in a second.

Neil_finn
In a bowling alley in the back behind the pins whilst people were bowling.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the living room floor of a condo that was for sale, with the female realtor. The owner or another realtor could have come in any minute. That woman was crazy. I think she was excited by the risk.

NiGuy69
campground
Gf sucked me by the fire.. then
held on to a picnic bench and guided me in her ass... lubed with my precum

another: 18th green of a golf course at night.. HOT... but was eaten up my mosquitoes!!

shavedlips
On honeymoon in Paris. we were in our hotel which overlooked another high rise hotel and we just opened the curtains, turned on the light, i slipped into my bridal lingerie and we just went for it. there were a few couples watching us. amazingly horny......you just gotta try it. best nights sex EVER

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lol, Gearhead....did you buy the condo? LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
on a beach at sunrise, in a park at night bent over a park bench, on a boat in the ocean at sunset on the bow, on a dock on a lake with hubby at night with boats going by, in a pool with hubby at a motel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the deck of my sailboat
We were anchored in a secluded clove at an island off of the coast of California. No other boats were around, so we went skinnydipping off of the boat. When we got out of the water, we sat in the sun to dry off and we both started feeling very horny. We fucked on a deck mat with the sun beating down on our naked bodies. I came so much in her pussy that it ran out all over the mat and we had to get a towel from the cabin to wipe it up!

DanajustDana
On the tanning deck of our boat, we strategically dropped anchor by a well travelled nearby bridge, judging from the car horn's, I think everyone saw us! tongue

funseekher2
Sexy..........
It a steam room at the gym. She was fucking hot in more than one way!!! jerk