Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Condom Use
Condom use appears to be on the decline. I haven't been asked to use one in ages. If the "Fucking" pictures page here I rarely see condoms being used.

My question is: Who here uses/has partner use condoms. Why?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
swolhardnthick69
Condoms suck...Plain and simple. They remove a lot of the sensation, but if that is your only form of birth control make sure to use them. Now days you can know a partner well before fucking and trust them or not, even if it's a meet up from online.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
People who indulge in casual sex should take the health implications seriously and use condoms. I know that there is loss of sensation to a degree but better that than a sexually transmitted disease. I always get my partner to use a condom. That way I know that I'm not going to catch anything and I know that I'm not going to unwittingly pass anything on either.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
softcell
spot on!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I agree, when it comes to casual sex 'NO CONDOM NO WAY!'

Forum Level:
Just getting started
46size2
Having checked out your pics I'd have to wear a condom otherwise I'd blow with 2 minutes tongue curse

Sometimes it's good to wear protection even if you're with someone you're 'safe' with, I often wear one for anal with my wife, keeps things clean, extra lube and stops me being a 20 second wonder!

Blowjob_Princess
condoms
I actually never use them. I sorta have conducted self study on the choice of partners, choosing better is likely more effective than condoms for disease prevention, especially since most condom users have all sorts of other unprotected play prior to wrapping up for the sex.

Stay outta the clubs, and the hood, and ur chances of staying clean go up astronomically.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
blowjob princess
"stay outta the hood"

Lucky for you I'm circumstised jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yeah unless I've been seeing the girl for a while and I know shes been recently tested, I'm using a rubber. It's too important not to.

0x_deano_x0
i use them. never know whats going on out there

redmaximus86
I use them as a different way to catch my cum to swallow it. Quite a turn-on.

DanajustDana
Yuk!!
I understand the need for condom's, however if I sense a red flag, or think a man should rubber up, I just say no, & move on, after all, we don't wear Levi's in the shower. LOL

KissHerKitten
I had not had to use them in years because my wife and I just don't like them or need them. Recently, we opened things up a bit and I went out with an ex-coworker for dinner and a night in a hotel. I had to use condoms because I didn't want to bring anything home to my wife and I did not want to get her pregnant.

I don't regret using them. They do the job, but damn I forgot how much I hated them. Mostly it was the smell... but also a big hassle and I just don't like how they constrict. In the end, it just makes me appreciate sex with my wife that much more. I love not having to worry about them with her.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Personally I hate using them but I do use them due to being single and traveling it is just the smart thing to do both for BC reasons and health reasons even if they are shitty. 2c

Milfbliss
Don't have to use condoms
I am fixed so we don't have to worry about her getting preg and we are married

day nurse
My fuck buddy always uses a condom, thats cos he married. I dont mind, better to be safe than worry about catching an STI. Or worse.

tm4mmtn
I love ya guys and just want to point out that you can transmit HIV for something like ten years before you test + for it and that people often spread it before they know they "have it." (It has a very long "dormant" period.) Oh and it doesn't just run in the hood just an fyi... (not that I know much. *shrug*)

I would still say for casual sex or fuck buds no condom no way that's my hoohoo and I want it clean. raspberry raspberry

Not even going into the other STIs out there but holy cow there are have some nasty things. (Yuck.)

Xx Tm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blowjob_Princess-the most foolish thing I have ever heard and the craziest .You keep going by that until you get something.I guess what you mean by the hood is all the drugs/IV users are there,well those dealers sale those drugs to the non-hood middle class/rich people AKA many of the people you may hook-up with.

If you don't get Aids there is always Herpes,Gonorrhea,Syphilis and whole lot of other stuff that I am sure you are worth catching for a few minutes of fun.

Blowjob_Princess
U can harrass all u want the proof is in the results. Dont have sex with people with stds, and u wont get them.

I just love how everyone thinks a condom is a magic potion that cures disease, so they only use it for vaginal intercourse, yea thats million times smarter than just choosing safer partners.

To the other guy above, ur information is not accurate as far as transmitting HIV without testing positve for ten years, really dont even know what else to say about it other than that it is not even remotely accurate. What would the point be in even getting tested?

Ex Londonman
Rubbers
They suck but so do STDs and AIDS. Rubber up if you are entering uncharted kitties!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have to agree with Bjprincess
People like pretending to know something about STD's bu they still have oral without a condo or even tease d womans pussy with their dick's head , but I reckon thats OK...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Raincoats
I dont mind using them. I keep them in case a woman wants me to use one. I havent been asked to use one in a while, and actually have been asked very few times. I agree with BJ Princess, be careful with whom you are with.

Fun red
I don't understand how you can tell if a person has an std? Do you each get tested and wait a week for the results before fucking? With the hope that they aren't lying when he/she tells you that he/she has not been with anyone else for ___weeks?

Whenever you don't use a condom while engaging in sexual contact with someone with whom you are not in a monogamous relationship and who has not been recently tested, you are taking a risk. And, yes, even with a condom you can get stds such as herpes and hpv. There is no judgement in this statement, it is just a fact. We all make choices and take calculated risks.

Blowjob_Princess
Roy
Yea that is partially the point I am making, they do certain acts unprotected. The other issue is they dont do everytime. It easy to be online and say I am safe everytime, but in reality not the case.

Nother issue is monogamy isnt always as monogomous as everyone would ideally want it to be. I forgot what comedien said it "men are only as faithful as there options" and aside from a few loyal guys out there, that statement is very true. As far as women, well theres is different, they always sleep with there ex's.

Selibut, or at risk, are the only true options. We all have different ways of protecting, fortunately for me mine has worked so far, but at the same time I dont live in fear of it. Everytime u get behind the wheel of ur car, the death risks are far greater than bareback sex.

ukgent_47

I almost always use them when having sex with women other than my wife. It's just sensible. Especially if the person you're having sex with has a number of other sexual partners. These days the loss of sensation isn't that great, and with ribbed and tickler condoms they can even add something.

On occasions I've gone bareback, but I've always known that was taking a risk.

One thing - do NOT get a pack of the 'make you last longer' condoms like I bought at the last minute en route to fuck a friend. The way those little bastards make you last longer is by numbing the end of your cock, and that does NOT add to the sensation!

Of course BJs have always got to be lips on bare dick flesh smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dont have sex with people with stds, and u wont get them.- let get 10 people line them up some with some without and pick out the ones with the STD's.You have just been lucky,I know professional people in Suits and ties and women in seriously expensive dresses that have LIFE LONG STDs and could give them to anybody if they wanted to.
-

Blowjob_Princess
I dont think you fully get my point that of course safe sex is safer, but its hardly the answer when it is almost never practiced properly, and in some cases impossible to be 100% safe of everything.

So if u choose to be 100% and that means latex wrap from head to toe, no kissing, no oral sex, etc, etc, is really worth doing it at all?

It does no good to preach the use of condoms to someone like me who just avoids them when most condom promoters practice safe activities.......sometimes.

I am yet to meet a person who has had some degree of casual sex or any other unsafe activity, and was never at risk. Cause as I mentioned before condoms have no cleansing abilities and they wont make a wrong a right, as so many people seem to imply.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
With the Wife, no, since she is on the pill, with The Ex (FB), yes, since she is crazy fertile. Seriously considering getting snipped to make life simpler. ohmy

hockeybud
DOn't like using em, I dont wear em unless she asks me too. Ive had a few girl reach back and pull them off and sit back down on me till i cum. A little scary sometimes. so far so good.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Trying to use some safer sex measure is better then not trying at all they way I see it and yes you are right many people use thing the wrong way or not at all for certain acts.I still think Kissing is just fine except for maybe catching a cold and oral sex is low risk and even lower with a rubber.

I don't now if you are monogamous with one partner and they are the same or not but I do know that odds go up with the more people you have unprotected sex with.I also now the STDs are in every economic class,racial/ethnic group and any other class so there is NO WAY to know if somebody has one until they tell you and I know that first hand and just got lucky I did not catch anything.

I am not the safe sex police at all but I do know if you get one its a life changer.

Blowjob_Princess
Just one thought on the point of STD's being in every demographic, yes that is true, but I like my chances of staying clean better with a virgin, than with a hooker. Its not accurate to pretend that certain people wouldnt be a higher risk than others, It is of course not an exact science and anytime you do anything unprotected with anyone including your "monogomous" partner, ur at risk.