Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
VTCali
That sneaky relationship thing.
I'd love a relationship, I really would. However there are some facts about me that might make it very hard.
1. I work in sports television production. What does this mean? It means I work nights, weekends, holidays and that there's always the chance of travel.
2. That TV work is all freelance. That means if I don't work, I don't get paid. No paid time off, no vacation days. On the flip side, I can always turn down work to take those vacations. However as a freelance employee, if you do that too often, companies will just stop hiring you.
3. I have 2 sons who love across the country. I try to visit them anytime I have free time. Vacations to me mean only one thing. A chance to see my 2 beloved boys, either back east or having them come out here to Cali. Not sure too many ladies would like that kind of vacation. Eventually I'd be able to take them on road trips, like Hawaii or to the Caribbean but for now it's just here or NC.

Ladies, do any of those statements scare you? Is anyone else in the same boat and if so do you have any advice?

Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please