Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Question for those that make a living on webcam
I'm considering on setting up a business that is basically a webcam studio where performers can come and use the facilities for a fixed hourly fee.

I'm thinking of having a number of different stations that look like they're different rooms of a house so that the performers can give the illusion that they're working from home.

I imagine that my customer base would largely be individuals that either live in shared accommodation, with parents or with a partner that perhaps isn't comfortable with them webcamming.

Do you think that there would be much call for such a business and/or would you consider using such a business?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
you really think people would pay for that??
putting up a corner in any room in a house/app costs nothin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
DubbleStrubble
That's an interesting concept, probably worth a small scale trial (one or two room kinda thing), to assess the demand.

I'm sure you've already thought about business/commercial use restrictions and insurance.

The only other thing that springs to mind is I imagine one of the appeals of this line of work is that you can do it from the comfort of your own home and at a time that suits you.

It's not how I earn my living, so those are just thoughts rather than experience.

Good luck smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I absolutely agree with both of your comments but I also suspect there are a number of people that may like to earn money this way (I'm thinking students) that live with parents and so the opportunity just isn't there at the moment.

I also have a client that works in this field (she works on one of these TV channels that guys phone to talk to in addition to webcamming) and having spoken to her, she says she's no longer comfortable camming at home as her new partner doesn't really like her doing it. She also said she could envisage people with children possibly wanting to use the studio so they could keep their work seperate from their family life.

I'm just trying to gauge whether there would be any demand before making any kind of financial commitment and all opinions are welcome.

Apparently there are already studios out there but they generally operate on a percentage of the models earnings and/or take the models on as employees.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Would people feel safe at visiting someone in the West Midlands they have never met before ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The idea is to have a secure building with cctv and intercom access staffed by a female member of staff. The idea isn't to run this business from home but for legitimate business premises to be acquired. I have two contacts that have expressed an interest in using the facilities should I go ahead with it. Neither of them are contacts off here, they are contacts through my professional life.

The idea of posting here was just to gauge whether there was an appetite for such a venture and was targetted at people operating in this industry already, market research in other words.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, i have alread wrked as cam grl, n site ppl, wher givng so muc traffc n not allwng me 2 get free.