Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JoeNJess17
a night of passion
Its friday night and I am sitting at the bar, acting like I am nursing a drink, I am dressed in a low cut shirt my boobs flashing out just right and a little shirt with knee high stockings on, of course every man in the bar is looking at me but not tonight guys, my lover wants a girl and a girl he shall get. As I start to trail off in my thinking a beauitful girl comes up to the bar, she loks me up and down and smiles. She is 5'7 long light brown hair and big brown eyes, I whisper to myself yep this is the one. I smile back at her and she ask if the seat is taking I smile and say no please sit. She hops on the stool and I ask what she is drinking, looks at me and says Jack and coke. I ask the bartender for her order, I think this is going to be easy to get her out of here. We sit for a moment and she starts to get tippys from her drink. She puts her hand on my knee and all I can think is okay here we go, I whisper in her ear softly, have you ever had a 3some? She blushes a little and says yes once, I ask if she would like to come home with me and have some fun. Before I can finish my drink she leans over and nipples my ear, and moves her hand up my skirt more. I smile grab her hand and lead her to my car. Like a mouse to a trap she fallows no questions asked.

We get into my car and drive 10 miles down the road in the car she spreads her legs showing me she isn't wearing any underwear and she is so ready to be played with and used. I send a messge to my lover, “we are on the way be ready cause she is and I hope your hungry” the only reply I get is good kitten and that makes me squirm a little and prr...I so love when he calls me that. Look at her and smile I take my hand and put it between her legs and I start to play with her pussy getting her wet and ready....the fun starts now I tell her she closes her eyes and starts to moan. I put a finger inside her pussy and she moans louder, no cumming yet little one we have all night and so much fun to be had, she opens her eyes and takes my hand from her pussy and into her mouth. Moaning more she says I can't wait I want to be played with by you, I giggle its not just me my lover is waiting for you too.

We pull into the drive way and head inside my lover Jim is waiting at the door for us, oh kitten you didnt let me see you before you left you look so tasty I could eat you right now, I smile and kiss you hard bitting your lip, soon lover soon. I grab our new friends hand well lover this is...Amber she came to play with us tonight and I wink at you, you grab Ambers hand and kiss it inviting her in. I take my shoes off and ask who wants a drink, you both say you want one. I make drinks for you and I speical drinks of dark red liquid before I make Ambers drink, Jack and coke Amber she nods, I give her her drink and we all sit in the living room with the fire going. I look at you and smile, so Jim how should we play with our new friend you smile at me and your eyes get dark I want to see you play with her first you tell me, I roll my eyes which you hate and before anything else is said you are next to me bending me over ripping my underwear off and spanking me ass. I look up and see Amber she squrims a little and smiles. My bare ass in the air and red from your hands and you spank me again I giggle and so does Amber. I signal for her to come closer and she does as I am laying on your lap I reach between her legs, oh wow Jim she is nice and wet for us already.

You smile your wicked and sexy smile you stick a finger into my pussy and I purr for you...you growl a little and say I guess its time to play kitten. I start to finger Amber harder as her eyes roll in the back of her head, I whisper just enough for you to hear me she is going to be easy to deal with lover, you add another finger and go harder on my pussy. I moan and so does Amber, I feel you getting hard, I move off your lap and in between your legs I undo your pants and let your hard cock free I start to suck you hard and you moan so loud for me. You grab Amber and place her on your face and start to eat her pussy.

Amber can barely keep her voice down as you start to eat her more and more I can smell the sex she is giving off, I put your cock completely down my throat and I hear you moan. I stop and kiss Amber and whisper I think its time to take this to our room what do you think Jim? You move amber off your face and she moans like she doesn't want you to stop. No worries little one the night is young and you will get eveything you want I say. You smile at me kiss me hard pulling my hair just right making sure I know who I belong to. I smile you pick me up like a rag doll I giggle and you grab Ambers hand lets go you say.

With me over your shoulder you smack my ass as we all go up a flight of stairs you open up the french doors that go into our room, Amber stops dead in the door way staring at our room we have a california king bed with 4 post ropes tied to each post, she looks kind of scared. I tap you on the back let me down. You put me down and I walk over to Amber, no worries we wont use those on you I kiss her and reach down to her pussy sticking 2 fingers in wow your tight and I start to go in and out of her pussy as you watch stroking your cock.

Ambers legs start to shake as I finger her harder, and faster, I then look at you and lick my lips I think she is ready I say I take my fingers out of her pussy and put them in her mouth making her taste herself...i hear you growl which turns me on more. I usher her into our room and on to our bed, so lover what would you like to do with our toy tonight? You look at me and say I want you to fuck her pussy with your mouth and fingers while I fuck you hard understand kitten, I look at you knowing that you know I am not into this but I know not to question you when your hungry and horny. I bow my head like I would to a king and with out question I spread Ambers legs she shakes a little like she is scared. I look into her eyes and tell her to relax one of our speical powers being able to get one to do what we ask she nods and lays back. I lower my head to her pussy and I lick the inside of her thighs and I can feel my fangs coming out I want to feed so bad but I know I can't until he does. I lick her clit and she melts and moans. I start to work on her wet pussy, I stick a finger into her tight pussy and she arches her back. While I start to really get into fingering and eating her you stick your cock into my tight pussy a scream out as your cock streaches out to fit you and you moan and growl as you start to fuck me hard.

Amber starts to moan louder which makes you harder and want to fuck me harder. You stop fucking me and move over to Ambers head and you order her to open her mouth but before she can say anything you stick your cock into her mouth you grab her hair and hold her still so you can fuck her face. I take a toy we had laying out and put it in her ass when I entered her ass she moaned and sucked your cock harder.

I start to really fuck her ass with the toy and it seems to turn you on even more I look back up at you and I see your eyes get hungry, and I smile at you. You take your cock out her mouth and she moans and breaths. I stop fucking her ass and you lay down on the bed and order her to get on you and staart fucking your cock. Amber smiles a little and lowers herself on your hard cock, you look over at me and tell me to come sit on your face. I start to spread my legs over your face and you force me down on you and you start to eat my pussy I moan and start moving while Amber starts to fuck you. I watch her body move back and forth on you I lean forward and I start to suck on her nipples.

I whisper to you can I please eat now I am so hungry Jim? You shake your head yes while you eat me more I feel your teeth on my clit as you bite I can feel my juices and my blood flowing and I grab Amber look her in the eyes and tell her you will not scream you will enjoy everything that will happen next. She moans and nods yes, my fangs pop out and I bite down on her breast she moans a so do I s start to fuck your face harder while I suck her blood off her breast.

You smell her blood and grab my ass and stick and finger in and starts to finger fuck my ass and eat me pussy I feel your tougne go into my pussy and I scream out your name FUCK Jim!!!!!! Amber starts to scream out as she starts to cum on your cock you feel her pussy tighten up around you. She lets eveything go but you aren't ready to cum yet, you always leave your seed for me. You rock me off your face and move Amber onto her back you spread her legs and take a bite of her tigh the blood flows from her leg and you lick and suck on her until she passes out.

I smile as I watch you feed you look at me the whole time, you get your fill and roll her to the side you grab me by my waist pulling me to you and kiss me hard I taste her blood my pussy and I am so turned on. You grab my hair pulling my head back you kiss my neck before digging your fangs into me. You growl at me and tell me “ kitten you did great tonight now it my turn to take you and make you mine even more” you roughly through me down on our bed you roughly enter my pussy I scream out you lean down and put my breast in your mouth and start to suck and fuck me hard.

Kitten I am going to claim every hole you have you understand me kitten..as you pump in and out of my tight pussy you growl YOUR. BODY. IS. MINE!!! I scream out OH FUCK JIM!!!! you feel my juices flowing down your cock my nails go down your back and you ram into me harder. You grab me and put me on my stomach with my ass in the air and you slam into my ass hard I scream out and you say fuck yes your tight ass is great!!!

You grab a toy you had next to the bed and order me to put it into my pussy you have the remote you turn it on and I begian to shake and moan, Kitten tonight I will make you cum so hard....I am so taken aback by what your doing I can't talk you pull my hair hard and slam into me harder. Fuck kitten I love fucking your ass so much!!! I moan and my legs start to shake I want to lay down but you grab my ass holding it up you turn the speed up on the vibrater in my pussy.

I moan my body shaking and I can feel you starting to build up and wanting to release your seed inside me. I scream out “ Jim I want to cum Please let me cum” you pump harder into my ass. Fuck kitten I am so not done with you the speed goes up more in my pussy and I scream out more....mmmmm yes kitten you can cum but I am going to keep fucking you....i start to let go and you feel my ass tighten around your cock while I cum oh fuck Jim omg

you pull out of my ass, toss me on my back lean in and kiss me hard I rap my arms around your neck while we kiss I bite your bottom lip and you growl at me and that turns me on even more. I whisper to you I love hearing your noises you smile and kiss me again I feel your hard cock against me. Now kitten its my turn to have fun with your body, you tie my hands to the post of the bed and you order me to open your mouth I open my mouth and you put your cock in my mouth you start to fuck my mouth I suck hard and you reach down taking the toy and start to go in and out of my pussy with it.

I try to wiggle while you fuck my pussy with the toy but with my hands tied I am unable to move and you love that you have the control over my body.....I suck harder feeling you at the back of my throat you moaning and growling as I suck. I can taste your percum as you go in and out of my mouth.... you look down at me and smile “ such a good kitten you are sucking my precum” I lick your head and your cock trobs as I do so.

You take the toy out of my pussy and you put yourself in between my legs now Kitten I am going to tear that pussy open and fill you with my seed, I look up at you and ask you to kiss me when you do I kiss you like you have never been kissed before while we kiss you slam your cock into my pussy hard I scream out through our kissing while you go in and out of my pussy you grab my breast hard and start to pinch my nipples hard I arch my back and I try to met your pace I feel the ropes digging into my wrist but the pain doesnt bug me my body just responds to yours, I feel myself building wanting to cum again I also feel your body start to tense up I moan and say baby I want you to cum with me please, go go faster and hard and we both explode cumming together like it was never ending we both melt into each other kissing and rubbing on each other as we come down from orgaming hard. You pull out of me and wrap me up in your strong arms playing with my hair as we lay in our bed enjoying each other you kiss my head and say “ that is my kitten always doing good for me” I close my eyes and fall asleep in your arms.

If this thread breaks our rules please