Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Missed Opportunities - wish for second chance?
Tell us about a time when you missed out on taking advantage of a sexy “sure thing”...... maybe because you were inexperienced at the time, nervous, worried about being caught...whatever the reason... I have a feeling we’ve all “been there and done that” at least once at some point...tell us yours?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 15 and playing football for the local under 16 team, on the way walking to the ground I was with a team mate and there were a couple of girls walking towards us who weren't too bad on the eye and then when they went past us, the team mate said "hey, do you want a root" which is Aussie slang for would you like a fuck! To my surprise they said yes and then approached us, I'm thinking we can't do this now, we have to get to the ground and get ready to play football. I said we have to play football, but if you want to catch up after the game, we'll meet you. So anyway after the game I was walking back and the two girls were there, but the other guy had already left. I was a virgin at the time and was keen to do something, but I had a number of players go past and tease me while I was with the girls. We would of had to go in the bushes to do anything and I chickened out and said come back new week and we'll do it. I did come back the next week, but the girls didn't. I wish I had of stayed and maybe played with their pussy at least, it was one of those times I wish I had of stayed and done something.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That’s a memorable one for sure... :)
Thanks for your contribution! I think so many of us missed a signal or a chance when we were virgins and unsure of what we should do when the opportunity finally was there.
I imagine the more you remember it, the more beautiful and sexy the girls have become in your memory too!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
YOU BET !!!
You can GO home---but --you can't GO back!-----

sscd
missed
bt missed a few until he finally figured out that I wanted him to fuck me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Let Me Know...
Your BF was lucky enough to get second or third chances to figure it out...and I’m sure he was well rewarded based on your exceptional appearance.

Just to make sure I never miss another chance (if I ever get another) please make sure you tell me if you visit Virginia on holiday! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Missed ops
I was 14 and at a church fellowship at night sitting on a short wall when this girl comes up and starts talking to me.After a while I notice that her pussy is resting on my knee and gently rubbing up and down.
Being young and stupid I wondered to myself if she knew what she was doing.
Now that was a missed op.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Many?
Probably a lot. I'm quite naive frequently.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shoot Me Now.
Some years ago, a friend whom I'd lusted after for years, rang me a little before I was due to set off for a nude swimming session. The conversation turned to the swim, with her asking lots of questions about it and so I suggested she try a visit some time and I'd stay away. No need apparently, she'd be comfortable with me being there. So I suggested she come along this night and she said she would but wanted to be picked up.

The session was excellent. She was so comfortable being nude and was obviously something of an exhibitionist.

She suggested going on for a drink and that I could stay over at hers that night. I thought it best to have a drink nearer hers than where we were, but in the event she said she wanted to go home first. She poured me a drink and went upstairs. I sat around for a bit but pub closing time was approaching, so I gave a shout up but got no response. I didn't want to hassle her so I continued to wait in silence. When eventually, she did come back down, she was a little frosty and said perhaps it was best if I made my way home. This after nearly draining my glass.

It didn't dawn on me until months later that she had expected me to join her upstairs. How could I have been so blind? Well, up until then she had always introduced me as just a friend when we went places without her boyfriend, and I suppose, I never overcame that perception when it mattered. Hoped for another opportunity but never materialised.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife was once a mate’s gf when we first starting fucking. She liked having two men fuck her. He found out but was fine about it - he said I only had to ask and we should have a threesome with her.

She didn’t find out and we never took the opportunity.

They broke up and we eventually got together. We have an amazing sexy life now. We regret it not doing it - she would love a threesome. I’d have moved in with them at the time and she says she’d have loved to share a bed with the two of us and be spitroasted daily. She’s a naughty girl

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I was about 17-18 and happened to see this girl that a friend had went out with a year or 2 before. She was home visiting from college, she said she had not been to the mountains in a longtime. I said let's go and we did. Drove up to a spot with Pine trees and a creek. We walked down and sat by the water talking then started kissing and playing around. The spot wasnt that private (I have no excuse for not finding a better place) being that age I had a hard on immediately and for a longtime. We headed back and my balls started to hurt. They were killing me. I later learned that it was called "Blue balls" tbe pain was terrible, I dropped the girl off and since my sister was in Nursing school I went to her Apt for advise. When I finally explained admitted what I had been doing, she started laughing and told me what caused it , having an erection for too long and NOT Cumming!
Apparently she had a similar experience with a boyfriend years before.

Never got back together with that girl to finish what we started that day. She was a natural "toe head" blond with nice big boobs that I gita to touch that day but never saw....
I am going to cry now....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story about the Blue Balls
I was just waiting to see if your sister was going to help you get rid of the problem of the aching balls... ..if you didn’t ask her...you may have TWO missed chances on the same day.
Thanks for the cotribution...I’m enjoying this thread.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cheyenne Frontier Days
I was at a concert at the "daddy of them of all" when a cute cowgirl came up and started flirting with me out of no where. I was taken back, because that never happens to me. We chatted for a while, enjoyed the concert, made out (I grabbed her tits and she rubbed my cock), and had a great time. Soon, my ride wanted to leave, and obviously I did not. She asked to stay for 10 minutes to fuck in a porta john, but my ride was adamant about leaving. I always think was that fuck would have been like...and I'm still pissed at my ride to this day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Missed chance
Wow you definitely needed two things that night....maybe 3...

1. A better friend
2. An “Uber” to get home on your own (or Taxi if Uber not invented yet)
3. A slightly nicer venue to fuck her in than a Port-a-Potty

Great story!!! Thanks for submitting it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I was seeing this girl whose best friend was this really hot girl with big tits who my friend told me was a total nympho. One night I was at my girlfriend's place and we were getting ready to head out when the best friend showed up--she was going to go with us. As my girlfriend was getting ready, her friend went into the bedroom to wait. I looked in and she was lying on the bed, arms spread out, rolling from side to side slightly, her big tits pointed straight up. My girlfriend and I were looking at her and joking about how horny we all were. The moment passed and the three of us headed out to hit the nightclubs. This was more than 25 years ago, and to this day I kick myself over it because it's obvious we could have had a threesome.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
legsfeettoes said: Probably a lot. I'm quite naive frequently.

Yeah I’m the same lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, this girl invited me for dinner at her place. We had a wonderful dinner, all went well. I guess that night I was so blind and naive that nothing happen. After several days of thinking, all the signs she was sending, slap my forehead. Never had a second chance.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The only missed opportunity I've had I can't tell you about in case hubby reads this LOL Also had a few opportunities that I could have had, but in hindsight am glad that I didn't bounce

marriedbi52
Job loss made me relocate, but wanted to move back to MI. Made arrangements to stay at my buds place while job hunting there. While sleeping on the couch, his Mrs.(a girl I'd wanted to fuck for the longest) came down to get a bottle for the baby. She opened the fridge & was backlit & nude except for a rather sheer housecoat, I got a good look! Returning with the bottle she noticed I was awake, came over, sat down to chat & didn't make a move to close her wide open cover. She saw my gaze was on her nudity & & asked if I liked it! Told her I did & she started rubbing my already hard cock. I knew I could finally fulfill my wish to fuck her, but couldn't bring myself to do it in my BF's house with his wife. Missed, or turned down? Oh well! Plenty of horny chicks on the planet!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The rest of the story?
So she was rubbing your cock and showing you nude self....and you decided not to fuck her in their apartment with her bf or husband home..I understand the concern there as far as worrying about discovery...but. When she’s rubbing your cock it’s difficult to imagine telling her to stop... did she make you cum, at least?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
While much younger I had a mates then girlfriend come into a bar and start chatting to me. I was sitting on a bar stool and she was standing. She started pushing her pussy into my knee and put her hand on my other knee while flirting with me. I’m sure I could feel the hotness of her moist pussy. Decided I could not do it with my mates girlfriend and although I was getting aroused, I still could not go through with it. They split shortly after and she disappeared off the face of the earth. Caught up years later on social media and found out she was onto her third marriage. But I still regret to this day not having some fun with her. Definitely a chance missed. But I’m not dead yet lol.