Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Verification profile..
took a photo for verification, what to do next? I tried to ask for help, but she did not answer ...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Verification
Hi..
The site will verify you if you send them a personal photo holding a sign including the words “”Newbienudes”.

Some have painted or drawn the words on part of their body in the photo...I think as long as they can see the photo was taken specifically intending to show verification they will honor it.

Good luck and welcome to the site.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Clouseau64 said: Hi..
The site will verify you if you send them a personal photo holding a sign including the words “”Newbienudes”.

Some have painted or drawn the words on part of their body in the photo...I think as long as they can see the photo was taken specifically intending to show verification they will honor it.

Good luck and welcome to the site.

You know, I saw exactly that in one of the profiles- photos in my personal gallery ...
In the likeness, he made his own, and uploaded .., there is my nickname on the body, and the abbreviation NN of the result is zero ..
Now, a question has arisen from your answer - maybe the site had to send a photo to a specific place, or notify someone?
Thanks for the answer!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
you need 2 pics, I see 1, they need posted to the verification category, you missed that

best of luck,, go for it again

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lucy_1528 said: you need 2 pics, I see 1, they need posted to the verification category, you missed that

best of luck,, go for it again

please tell us where this "check" is and where to send the photo ...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hi, you dont send it anywhere, when you post a pic you select a category, you picked Category: Dicks - Normal / Large, you should look for " verification submissions" and do 2 pics from different angles

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lucy_1528 said: hi, you dont send it anywhere, when you post a pic you select a category, you picked Category: Dicks - Normal / Large, you should look for " verification submissions" and do 2 pics from different angles

Thanks,Lucy heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucy-1528, I think I did that on Friday afternoon: Three pics, different angles, with my NN-Fauna sign, in a similar style to the rest of my submitted pics, submitted to the notification section.

How long does it usually take? Or have I made some sort of error as well (still new, it is likely!)?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fauna said: Lucy-1528, I think I did that on Friday afternoon: Three pics, different angles, with my NN-Fauna sign, in a similar style to the rest of my submitted pics, submitted to the notification section.

How long does it usually take? Or have I made some sort of error as well (still new, it is likely!)?

hey Fauna, as far as i can see you did everything right, there are some looking ok queuing for 23 days, it takes three mods to approve you

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Fauna said: Lucy-1528, I think I did that on Friday afternoon: Three pics, different angles, with my NN-Fauna sign, in a similar style to the rest of my submitted pics, submitted to the notification section.

Hiya, all good and I see you have the yellow shield already thumbup