Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
DanajustDana
Question for Bisexuals
Hi everyone! As someone who has been married to men and women alike, I also currently have a husband and a girlfriend, I feel qualified to ask this question. As a bisexual, don't you feel it's easier to meet people during your daily routine? The reason I ask this is, this morning my girlfriend and I were shopping downtown.

While perusing the chocolate section at Au Marche, Maggie and I met an attractive woman in our age group. We had lunch together and found her to be a sexy kindred spirit! We set up a play date with her. So my question remains, as a bisexual do you find it's generally easier to meet people? Thanks in advance for your responses!

Dana dance

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Probably depends
Let’s say you’re bisexual, you’ve known since you were a young child. You grow up in a church and school environment that is violently hostile and oppressive to anything not “normal”. Most especially anything gay, that being an abomination and all. You learn to hide, to mistrust, never show your hand, play straight in an Oscar-worthy manner every day, and to regard strangers and people in general as dangerous and to be avoided. So in my case, no, being bisexual ruined my life. Your situation sounds like a fantasy! Enjoy!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Straight input, i know it says bi
never been told bi/gay wasnt ok to be
but my dad is very homophobic/set in how gay people "are"
its said my grandma was bi
no side of my family is religious
if i could chose why not bi, bigger chance finding someone

If this reply breaks our rules please