Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
No help link? Delete content?
Hello,

Been searching for dinner sorry of help page. Can't find it.
For longer than that I've been searching for how to delete my content. Heck can't even find my own content.

I'm trying to delete whatever I've uploaded as I didn't realize the full scan of those site that uses us to crater their content but wants to charge for us to even see it interact with our own content. As I mentioned I can't even find my own uploads, let alone see anybody's comments on them.
So I want to take my ball and go home
Any real help is appreciated.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DanajustDana
Hi, big. It doesn't appear that you have any content to delete. To delete your account, go to your NN, scroll down until you see Delete Account, follow the prompts. Good luck.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
not sure why help/support cant have a button as live help had before,
making it easier to see

Forum Level:
Just getting started
DanajustDana said: Hi, big. It doesn't appear that you have any content to delete. To delete your account, go to your NN, scroll down until you see Delete Account, follow the prompts. Good luck.

Hmm I know I've put up a couple videos. And then had a heck of a time finding them. Not like all other sites where you just click your profile and see submissions. But I've never been able to see comments, and just found that you need to pay to see comments on your own videos.
So I guess I want to make sure I find my stuff and that my content leaves with me.
It's disappointing because this site does have potential.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The only way I can find my video is to do a search of videos posted by thebigbry and it pops up. But it does not give me any owner options like to edit, or delete.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
you have 1 video posted, can see it on your profile under the video tab no problem, if youre struggling to find it/ or delete it just contact support, they can be found up on the top right of any page, Im sure they will be happy to do it for you