Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A separate category for digitally modified pictures
I feel there should be a category for people that like to photoshop all their pictures or a separate website even. There's a lot of us that share our pics unedited and don't try to fool people. Then there's folks that every picture they upload is not even close to what that person really looks like. That's not hiding identity, that's catfishing. I've reported several from a male profile that shares all female pics and they never get deleted. Why is that even listed as a reason to report pictures if they aren't going to be removed?

Sincerely, real people.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Digitally modified pics.
I agree with Smitten that there should be a separate category for modified pics, the problem as I see it is that many of the people we will wish to use that category would not use it... they seem dead set on presenting themselves in a way that does not honestly reflect who they are. I do not know the answer as to what is right on the men posting women's pics on their gallery... I understand the reason it is done so often, and that simply is it brings attention to them... My gallery at times has so few visitors it seems to be on life support with the pics of just me, and then I post just one pic that includes my lovely mrs and it is like a miracle occurs and I have been saved. Sadly I have to admit, it is nice to get the attention sometimes even if it is not in the starring role.. lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
[color]there used to be one, i guess as much else it was "abused" and closed [/color]

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
So I'm guessing I'm beating a dead horse here.
I see your point on who's going to actually put their pics in that category. They've already established they have no problem with deception and no interest in being true. I can also see the flip side of people abusing it and reporting "real pics" as shopped images. It's rather obvious though when you post a vid of an adult with real body blemishes, acne, stretch, whatever, then post pics of same person and everything disappears.
Just seems like it goes against what I thought this website was about.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
And thanks you two for chiming !✌🏼

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lol you know my stand on the "honest" pics
rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said: lol you know my stand on the "honest" pics
rolleyes

Sadly, the majority of the viewers here don't care what or who they are looking at.