Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The Gifs
You know how we have a photos link and a videos link, perhaps we could have a gifs link so they aren't getting mixed up with the still photos etc.
Good idea.
🙂

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We are considering an option in your settings to show GIFs (on or off). This idea (own section for Gifs) is also interesting but I don't think GIFs warrant their own section.

Interested in the discussion though, thanks for openeing it!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I don't watch videos, I do look at the pic page, having gifs on the pic page blurs the two, As I thought when they became a feature on the pic page they are mostly, not all but a lot of 'money shots' from the male members (Ha @members) who want to post their cum moments. Please can we have an option to either not see them via a filter, or an option to turn them off, thereby they just become a pic. I find them highly annoying as they are SO repetitive and they disrupt the pic page 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TopCat57 said: I don't watch videos, I do look at the pic page, having gifs on the pic page blurs the two, As I thought when they became a feature on the pic page they are mostly, not all but a lot of 'money shots' from the male members (Ha @members) who want to post their cum moments. Please can we have an option to either not see them via a filter, or an option to turn them off, thereby they just become a pic. I find them highly annoying as they are SO repetitive and they disrupt the pic page 2c

Users now have the ability to turn gif motion off. (Thank you, DevTeam!)

The setting is found under Your NN-->Account Settings-->last drop down menu in the "Site Settings" box.

With this option set to "show as static" you can still see the gif motion if you want to by clicking on it, then the play button, just like a regular video.