Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sister Site
It'd be cool if NN created a sister site for chubby women ONLY. Chubby women my size or fluffier seem to be extremely rare, due to the amount of perfect women on here. Would be nice to feel so alone and actually have something in common. I have seen women like myself leave because of how we look.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sister Site
*to not feel so alone, dang typo.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
NN is for alll shapes and sizes,,,so for "amateurs", you get plenty compliments on here which you dismiss, as for people of a certain shape leaving can you name 3 ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I don't feel alone at all. I'll happily have my over weight body next to hot super model type girls. They look sexy, just like the rest of us. Embrace your body. I think you look fantastic. Hubby does too. heart Mrs RC

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sister site
Sweet heart, I have no idea what you are talking about. #1 this is the first time I have seen your profile. #2 your a little chubby sure but, nowhere near fluffy #3 I personally would rather see and be with a girl with meat on her bones as opposed to a girl I'd be afraid I'd break. #4 Where were you when I was driving to South Carolina every week? ( not fair I know was ten or so years ago). Not a dam thing wrong with your body, stand up be proud and show us all what you've got!