Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Clones
Back in the day, in the 1990s, news was telling us that a sheep had been successfully cloned, using the scientific technique of somatic cell nuclear transfer. The name of that clone was Dolly, and she lived to be over 6 years old. Later in 2016, it had been reported that 4 identical clones of Dolly were still alive and well, at nine years old. Impressive.

In 2002 the Raëlian Church announced that, overseen by their scientist Brigitte Boisselier at their Clonaid labs, they had cloned a human baby. Today rapper Kid Buu claims to be a clone issued out of Clonaid.

In 2010 in South Korea, we are told, police dogs were being cloned as well, and the experience apparently has been a success.

In 2018 singer Barbara Streisand went on record to say that she shelled out a load of coin and had two clones made from her dog Samantha, a Coton de Tulear.

These days we are hearing about ReTro, a monk.ey that was cloned by tweaking the SCNT technique.

What do you think is true, and possible?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It is like this, people.

Skynet is waking up. Resistance is futile. And where is that Lawnmower Man? 😲.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Being that we are solidly in the internet age, where the internet is now "media" -- that is, the internet is now unilaterally what we used to call "mass media", I think AI is going to change, or affect society to a greater extent than clones, at least within the next couple of decades.

AI is developing at an astonishing rate, and even now some AI 'people' are almost so realistic that it's hard to tell them from their human, physical equivalents. In maybe 5 years the voice synthesis, video synthesis, and machine thinking and adaptable learning will be good enough that an AI 'person' on the internet may fool most real people. If VR truly takes off (it hasn't yet) that could also have an effect on greater society more than clones ever will.

Cloning will undoubtedly come into play, but I think it really comes into its own much later on. Obviously, there are some bugs to be worked out.

Robotic 'people' may have more use for the rich and powerful than clones, because -- unless there is a way to create a genetic 'supersoldier' or genetically modified 'superhuman' -- robots are probably more accessible and presently workable technologically. Asimov's fictional scenario in his "I Robot" series (or at least the way it was presented in the Will Smith movie) could eventually become a reality.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
milfchaser said: Being that we are solidly in the internet age, where the internet is now "media" -- that is, the internet is now unilaterally what we used to call "mass media", I think AI is going to change, or affect society to a greater extent than clones, at least within the next couple of decades.

AI is developing at an astonishing rate, and even now some AI 'people' are almost so realistic that it's hard to tell them from their human, physical equivalents. In maybe 5 years the voice synthesis, video synthesis, and machine thinking and adaptable learning will be good enough that an AI 'person' on the internet may fool most real people. If VR truly takes off (it hasn't yet) that could also have an effect on greater society more than clones ever will.

Cloning will undoubtedly come into play, but I think it really comes into its own much later on. Obviously, there are some bugs to be worked out.

Robotic 'people' may have more use for the rich and powerful than clones, because -- unless there is a way to create a genetic 'supersoldier' or genetically modified 'superhuman' -- robots are probably more accessible and presently workable technologically. Asimov's fictional scenario in his "I Robot" series (or at least the way it was presented in the Will Smith movie) could eventually become a reality.

You know, a good conspiracy theory would say that Hollywood has been conditioning us for AI takeover. Just sayin' 😲😎.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
PhallicSupermacyOne said:

You know, a good conspiracy theory would say that Hollywood has been conditioning us for AI takeover. Just sayin' 😲😎.

You know, Hollywood has a rep of being a liberal bastion full of script writing airheads, but they often warn us ahead of time concerning all sorts of potential future issues. I Robot (which I think was a bit different from the book) being one, Terminator being another, and don't forget Hal the Computer in 2001: a Space Odyssey. I Am Legend and other similar virus disaster movies attempted to warn us of what could happen when the Pandemic hit.